The foods you must STOP EATING RIGHT NOW...

Options

Replies

• missmypriss
    Options
    Oh my that's a big list...I love pickles..is it because of the salt....
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Funny, I didn't see 'lead paint chips', 'slimy green meat', 'your neighbor's wife', or 'things out of the cat box' anywhere on that list, and they are among the few actual things people need to STOP EATING RIGHT NOW

Most other things are fine in moderation. And FYI if you post lists such as this, poorly supported by actual scientific evidence, over-simplified, and unnecessarily absolute, you're going to have a bad time.

Maybe if everyone here wasn't so mean and unsupportive, I wouldn't have a bad time.

3581375_o.gif
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    burgers ...really? I get the french fries part, but if you get the lean hambruger meat it is high in protein and pretty low in fat content...wrap a piece of lettuce arond it and you can go low carb...

and no bacon or pork WTF?

I eat burgers ..sometimes..I eat bacon and pork ...my body fat has gone from 16 to 13% ...

I think you need to balance what you are eating with making sure you are in caloric deficit..

and to the honey comment..what do you think is better..one tbsp of honey in your tea or a packet of refined sugar? At least honey is natural...

Sugar isn't natural??

if it is straight from sugar cane then yes...but if it is processed or refined then no...
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    This list is redundant as biscuits would fall under the umbrella of the previously listed "All baked goods made with white flour"
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Fighting words!!!!
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    This thread is ignorant. Have fun with your restrictive diet, let me know how that works out over the next few years.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    i got hungry reading the no list hahaha (not funny really)

No Chit. Now I want a burger!
  • aspireforfitness
    Options
    Some of these comments are unnecessarily harsh. I don't see the point in being mean. Perhaps it should be clarified that these foods should only be eaten in moderation.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I just got one thing to add, check out my ticker below..... I did that by eating darn near everything on that list... You see what it came down to for me was getting rid of the trigger foods in the beginning until such a time that I could introduce them again in moderation and fit them into my caloric intake. So I don't deprive myself anymore of any food that I want to enjoy.. Far as I am concerned this list is pure crap, nothing against you or anyone else if you feel the need to restrict then by all means go right ahead but I won't be giving up my Pop tarts and chocolate milk for breakfast anytime soon or anything else for that matter... lol Best of Luck....
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone, but I try to not "cut" any foods out of my diet (I still eat chocolate and coffee). I end up with severe cravings and then go on a huge binge-- not worth it for me-- glad if it works for other people though.
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    How have you guys not realized it's a joke yet after 9 pages???
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    no chit
  • carlablack1
    Options
    Thoughts on using Stevia instead of other sugar subsititutes
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

WHAT??!? No way! I already threw out all my bacon and rib eye steaks!!:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Here's a bigger list of Foods NOT to eat when trying to lose weight…

Fried foods
    Hamburgers & French fries
    Table sugar
    Plain Jam
    salted nuts
    smoked nuts
    refried beans
    Baked Beans
    Chocolate Fudge
    Candy
    Toffee
    Gums
    Boiled sweets
    Mint Sweets
    Liquorice
    Honey - Honey has minimal nutritional value & has the same calorie content as sugar.
    Soft drinks
    Tinned fruits
    Chutney
    Pickle
    bacon
    sausage
    cured meats
    ham
    fatty cuts of steak like T-bone & rib-eye
    Puddings
    Corn syrup
    Fruit juice - It's better to eat raw fruit instead of fruit juice because fruits contain more fiber and the juice will always contain more sugar than the actual fruit.
    Cake
    Bread made with white flour
    Soda pop, such as Coke, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, etc.
    All baked goods made with white flour
    Coffee
    Biscuits
    Fast foods
    Pasta made with white flour
    Canned fruits w/added sugar
    Most packaged cereals
    Alcohol can slow your metabolism down by 73%
    Potato chips
    Popcorn
    Cookies
    Ice cream
    Cakes
    Pies
    All deserts
    Artificial sweeteners like Nutrasweet, Equal, Sweet N Low, Sweet Twin, Sugar Twin, Splenda, Sunett & Sweet One
    Most bottled green teas have more ingredients in it to help you gain weight than the actual green tea itself to help you lose weight.

Oh yeah and no more happiness either. I am interested more in articles that tell you what the benefits are of eating something rather than a large list of things you can't eat. Ham, pasta, pickles and honey are all on this list and I know that all of these can be employed for good benefits is fitness plans. At least the bulk of this list is stuff you should avoid but I don't really go for the fear based advise.
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I just got one thing to add, check out my ticker below..... I did that by eating darn near everything on that list... You see what it came down to for me was getting rid of the trigger foods in the beginning until such a time that I could introduce them again in moderation and fit them into my caloric intake. So I don't deprive myself anymore of any food that I want to enjoy.. Far as I am concerned this list is pure crap, nothing against you or anyone else if you feel the need to restrict then by all means go right ahead but I won't be giving up my Pop tarts and chocolate milk for breakfast anytime soon or anything else for that matter... lol Best of Luck....

Impressive work, Ed D. Congrats.

Your comments onmoderation really are teh cornerstone to success.

Rock on!
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Why no pickles? Some have "0" calories...which blows my mind b/c cucumbers have calories.

They have calories. If any food is less than 5 calories per serving, manufacturers can legally report it as 0.
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I drink a special alcohol that only slows down my metabolism by 68%. I can keep drinking that, correct?

This list would be easier to use to control my every waking minute if it were in alphabetical order.

Can someone please edit and repost?