The foods you must STOP EATING RIGHT NOW...

Options

Replies

• invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    How about no? I lost half my body weight eating most of those things. And eating way above 1200 calories.
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Wait, what are boiled sweets?
  • Tanjaswain
    Options
    I believe that in moderation it is ok to eat something of that list... just saying =) LIFE IS SHORT! EAT HEALTHY most of the time.
  • JannerTone
    JannerTone Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wait, what are boiled sweets?

Very nice treats..........
  • HollyHobbitToes
    HollyHobbitToes Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I think most of that list makes sense....I do however partake in a few of those things every so often....just ate some pickles actually lol and I like bacon once every couple of weeks....and a coffee every morning....but the rest I've pretty much cut out except a bit of honey now and again....the nutrients in honey are moot....it still has health benefits :)
  • 2013Running
    2013Running Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What is wrong with Sweet n Low and the rest of the fake sugar? I use that in my coffee instead of real sugar or fattenting cream.
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Can't have my coffee. Nope, nope, nope!!! ~0) :drinker:
  • khemory
    khemory Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This list is a Southerners nightmare!! SRY i eat majority of those things and I still lost weight. Im going to enjoy my life, its the only one I got! :drinker:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    You all do what you want...

...as for me, well, this list is well-written and well-supported enough that I think I'm going to follow this list and not listen to anything you random strangers on MFP have to say.*

(*at least until I find a better/different/shinier internet list and then I'll put all of my belief in that new list.)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    In for the vast amount of factual information the OP is so kindly distributing.

Ignore the bullies, OP! Keep fighting the good fight!
  • Can I just say something... these lists are BS. They just are. I'm sure that I can find an article online that says that some of these foods are "Fat burning foods" or whatever term they decided to make up for whats "good".

Just use common sense, and don't gorge yourself on things full of chemicals, sodium, trans fats etc, but don't torture or torment yourself because "YOU CANT EAT ANY OF THESE EVER". Just be reasonable. Be smart. If you notice that you're bloating after eating certain foods, then eat less or cut them out if you desire.

Please stop posting these, they aren't helpful and only lead to fasting and other types of distorted eating. There is a common sense way to do all of this.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I will eat what I want and still get shredded in May/June.
  • That may work for some of you special snowflake people, but us regular people have to try different things to be successful...like search the internet for lists of foods we should/shouldn't eat.
    This only thing overweight people really need to STOP doing is OVER CONSUMING calories. Trust me when I say if you over consume "healthy food" calories, you'll still gain weight.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

^^^ This guy is on point! Can all forum posts go through him please!?
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I still do and used to eat what I wanted to every time I lost weight... so why stop eating those foods now just because someone lists them and says they are detrimental to my weight loss?
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    You all do what you want...

...as for me, well, this list is well-written and well-supported enough that I think I'm going to follow this list and not listen to anything you random strangers on MFP have to say.*

(*at least until I find a better/different/shinier internet list and then I'll put all of my belief in that new list.)

I don't know why you guys are all bullying the OP. This is supposed to be a support site, not supporting his ideas means you should leave immediately!

And he CLEARLY has put a lot of thought into this and cares about it and believes it too, which is more than you bullies have ever done!!!!!

And a few more !!!!!!!'s for good measure!

!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't think of bullying the OP. I'm a bit bored and off to a sluggish start today so this thread has provided some much needed entertainment. As was its likely intent.
  • meyerstwilight6
    meyerstwilight6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Coffee is listed on there? **** just got real.
  • CrystalWalks
    CrystalWalks Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Excuse me.....but.........first off thanks for the article but I will eat whatever I want off this list when I want to in moderation and as long as I am excerising and as long as i'm staying in my allotted calorie range I will continue to eat most of things that are on your list in moderation.... and still lose weight... and yes my ticker says i've only lost 5 pounds but i actually lost 16 pounds before starting myfitness pal and I ate most things on your list in moderation and excerised my butt off....moderation is the key...
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I'm a special snowflake, so I can still eat all those foods.

I am :laugh: so hard I am :sad:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I stopped eating fried Snickers bars and got all bulky