The foods you must STOP EATING RIGHT NOW...

Options

Replies

• GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    It mostly makes sense....but when I see a huge @$$ list of things I can't have--including the all time favorite onion-and-white-flour bagel sitting next to me--something cringes in my head and makes me want to say F*&% YOU!!! NOM TIME!!!

Boy ain't I stubborn X3
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Ya so whats left at this point? Lol
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    This TOTALLY SUCKS! I love my sugar free gum! However, I don't eat anything else on this list (At least anymore). The things on this list is what got my fat *kitten* on here in the first place! The devil! LOL
  • ShortyCraig
    ShortyCraig Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I get why salted nuts are bad, because of the salt and all.

But at what point do we not eat foods and then start eating nothing. I use Almonds as a snack at work to curb the trips to the snack machine. I figure Fiber + Protein > Carb right?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Option A: Why are you all so mean? If you don't like the facts I posted, then just leave and don't post anything at all.

or

Option B: Maybe it isn't absolutely essential for your success that you don't eat any of the foods on this list. Perhaps I should have done some more reading first.

If we're being tested for accuracy I pick A. If we're in a fantasy world where we can pick what we'd prefer, I'll go with B.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I'll play. I resolve to give up the "boilded sweets" . That's where I'll start. I'll get back to you on the rest.
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Crap. There's nothing left. Has anyone invented bacon flavored air yet? Nevermind. They fill balloons with air, and those are pretty dang poofy. I'll just sit here and hold my breath til I die then.

.......well, that didn't last long, so I guess I'll just have to keep doing what I'm doing <sips coffee>
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Haven't we done this already today?
  • 1holegrouper
    1holegrouper Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    ^___^
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    You will pry my burgers from my cold, dead hands. And my chocolate too.

And I use whipping cream and coconut oil in my coffee. I like fat. And chocolate. And hamburgers (although I make them with ground turkey)... and I eat them with pickles, darn it. And full fat mayo. Oy. I'm going to hell.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Option A: Why are you all so mean? If you don't like the facts I posted, then just leave and don't post anything at all.

or

Option B: Maybe it isn't absolutely essential for your success that you don't eat any of the foods on this list. Perhaps I should have done some more reading first.

If we're being tested for accuracy I pick A. If we're in a fantasy world where we can pick what we'd prefer, I'll go with B.

Yep, because we're all bullies here.
  • gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Gum? Coffee? Yeah, those are really contributing to a lot of weight gain.

Not a diss at the OP but I'm SO tired of these repetitive fear-mongering articles.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    So, I can't eat cake or cakes. No bacon, sausage or cured meats. And no deserts? What about desserts? Can I eat dessert?
  • Live_To_Kayak
    Options
    Or, you can simply eat in moderation and stay within your calorie budget.
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    looks like I am eating alot of the bad stuff :ohwell:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of when my dog kills a rabbit and leaves it on the welcome mat.

This makes me glad mine eat the whole thing. :frown:
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    STIR THE POT
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    This is a list of food to avoid no matter what your goal as far as weight is concerned. Not a healthy or health promoting item on the list.

I was hoping this was the list of "5 foods to avoid while losing weight" that is advertized all over the place and leads to a website where you must join and pay money to learn "the secret 5 foods". Not that I believe for one second there is anything magical about any food.
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    No thank you, you do your thing, I'll do mine.
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be easier to just say "hey, eat whole fruits and veggies, unsalted nuts and lean poultry and fish?" That's basically all that's not on this list.