frustrated with unresponsive boyfriend

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Classyandra
    Classyandra Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    OP just focus on you and make you happy. If he isn't fitting into that get rid of him. Take your control back! And take it back here just don't listen to the haters.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I would ask your friends on here first before posting this on an open forum with strangers. Otherwise you will hear things you dont like. It is the internet.

P.S sounds like he is not that interested in you anymore.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

When the community does not allow for objective responses the topic will become as a whole, divisive. When polarization of this kind happens topics will almost always be locked. The original poster has received a significant amount of feedback and the conversations can continue via personal messaging or within a group.

I want to take this opportunity to respectfully remind everyone that our community guidelines include:
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.
    Thank you for your understanding and help in keeping MFP a supportive, friendly community.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MFP Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.