Senior Golden Sneakers.....April...We are all young at hear

15678911»

Replies

• elli
    elli Posts: 593
    hi everyone - sorry i've been so absent - i'm TRYING to keep up.

OMG - our Marie - Gayla - if you're talking to Alice please let her know her Mom is in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Jeffrey - so sorry, i pray for peace and healing for you and yours.

My life is crazy - i'm fine - thought about going back to MRC (Metabolic Research) to lose the dang 10 pounds but decided i'd rather spend the money on hot yoga.

May is going to be REALLY crazy - new business, son and dil closing on their house - helping them move some stuff and HER and her 2 dogs up here to my house........

Sorry i'm not responding to everyone individually - love you guys - keep on keepin on!!!!!!

elli
  • elli
    elli Posts: 593
    p.s. - Sandy - Oh those BOYS!!!!! Glad he's all right and had his bro to hang out with him during the stitching!!!!!!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Sandy--

Sounds like you will need to go home in order to rest up from your visit. I am glad your grandson is going to be ok. Try to enjoy your visit. Hopefully no more "surprises."

Barb
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,148 Member
    :flowerforyou: Marie is on my mind tonight and I'm sending best wishes for a speedy recovery and return to her real world with Jerry and Sammy and all of us.

:flowerforyou: Sandy, you have certainly had your hands full...no wonder parenting is usually a job for younger people......you'll need a vacation when you get home

:flowerforyou: Elli, while I was waiting at the doctor's office I read an article in Oprah's magazine (the February issue) about a woman who made a commitment to do hot yoga for 60 days......it was a two part article that probably started in January...she said amazing things about how it changed her life. I just found the link to the article

http://www.oprah.com/health/Paige-Williams-60-Day-Makeover

I did pretty well with my goals for April---did more yoga and pilates than I had in the months before, maintained my weight and took some walks with Jake when the weather was warm enough for him.

I'm off to bed early because I got up too early this morning---when I get up tomorrow, I'll post my goals for May.:bigsmile:
    :heart: Barbie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    hELLO!!!!!! i Hve been 2 DA YS TO GET ON HERE. S ON HERE, SEEM LIKES i NEEDED TO LOG IN, aND PRESTO HERE i AM.

tHANKS sANDY FOR STRATING OUR MAY.tHREAD YOU ARE A WONDERFUL doll.. You all are.

Jerry just yell supper is ready for i BETTER GET IN THERE

PT WAS OUT TODAY WILL BE BACK MONDAY. aND THEN A NURSE WILL BE OUT FOR MY DIET. tHEY WANT ME TO GO ON A NO SALT DIETE dON'R KNOQ HOQ WELL THAT WILL GO OVER.SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW. lOVE MARIE
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    :heart: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: tThanks Barbiecat. My problems was that I was not sign in.After I sign in. Then the reply button came on. And would let me post. I thought I wass going crazyI was compleley lost for 2 days. In fact I lost the last 7 days. So good to be back.

Now I need some advice. They are talking about me going on a salt free diet.MY Foot look like a couple watermelons. A nurse will be out to helpme get onWhich of the Mrs Dash do you and Jake and you like.Their is a lot to learn here. I just made a batch of cucumbers with eagar. Hope the vinager doess not have any Sodium I will go right now and llook it up.But I got to get this swelling down

ok it up.

Well Gayla, Its is hot here in Texas. Wish we had some snow.now.
    Tell Jake Thankyou for me.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    I sent Marie another pm with the link to May and I am copying her latest post over to the May thread for all to see.

Barb
This discussion has been closed.