Wii Team For April ( Fit, Fit+, EA, BL, Etc..)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I think I am back for May. I will do the Wii 2-3 times a week for 15 minutes or more. Not much of a goal, but all I think I can reasonable make.

If there is a new thread for May, can some one let me know?

Thanks,

JAM
  • bslclay
    bslclay Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I was looking for a May message board... is there one? I set some new goals and did 30 minutes of Wii Fit Plus today. Going to get two more 30 minutes in this week and maybe a 4th one just for kicks... Does anyone have any other aerobic Wii games they can recommend?
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Oops. Looks like May snuck up on me. I am ready for a new month, April was not so good for me.

Here we go everyone, here is the link tio the May thread.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/94570-wii-team-for-may

Lets do this!
  • amberchristi
    Options
    I've been using the Wii Fit since my son was born to loose weight, and recently got the Wii Active as a gift from my huband... I'm hoping to complete a 30 minute exercise every other day. This group really motivates me to keep it up - Good luck everyone!
  • Luvilybri
    Luvilybri Posts: 19
    Options
    Does any one do the Biggest Loser on the Wii? I started that 2 days ago that is intense. I love it. I have the Wii fit ( i dont care for it too much). I have the EA Sports Active( I lost my 40 lbs doing that alone) and I have the EA Active more workouts ( I only do the step aerobics on there ( my hubby is doing the 6 week challenge on there)
  • angela8
    angela8 Posts: 9
    Options
    I have been using my Wii for over a year now and I absolutely love it. I started out just doing Wii Fit with board then I got the Biggest Loser game. You don't need the balance board for this game so anyone can use it. I recomend all use it... I have been at it since February, not exactly every day but at least 3 times a week, I am feeling muscles that I didn't know I had. What a great workout and such variety. As you go thru the game it sets you up with a fitness routine that is best for you and slowly increases intesity and variety. The game also have recipes for good healthy food.
    I think I have capped at my current weight because I am only losing inches now, but I can see the changes.
    Everybody keep up the good work. :happy:
  • Luvilybri
    Luvilybri Posts: 19
    Options
    I have been using my Wii for over a year now and I absolutely love it. I started out just doing Wii Fit with board then I got the Biggest Loser game. You don't need the balance board for this game so anyone can use it. I recomend all use it... I have been at it since February, not exactly every day but at least 3 times a week, I am feeling muscles that I didn't know I had. What a great workout and such variety. As you go thru the game it sets you up with a fitness routine that is best for you and slowly increases intesity and variety. The game also have recipes for good healthy food.
    I think I have capped at my current weight because I am only losing inches now, but I can see the changes.
    Everybody keep up the good work. :happy:

I used the balance board on the Biggest Loser i find it just gets in my way. When im going i just want to go. LOL to day I will not be using it .
  • PhabPhilo
    PhabPhilo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am also new to MFP, day 2. I got a Wii system as a gift and plan to purchase the fitness games/accessoriies. Any advise before going shopping???
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Oops. Looks like May snuck up on me. I am ready for a new month, April was not so good for me.

Here we go everyone, here is the link tio the May thread.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/94570-wii-team-for-may

Lets do this!

Don't get left behind in April everyone.:tongue: On to the May thread!!
  • angela8
    angela8 Posts: 9
    Options
    What you buy will depend on what type of exercise you want. I like the Biggest Loser game a lot, it has cardio for upper, lower, core and full body. It also has a great yoga routine. I recomend it, it gives you the entire program at home. The challenges are fun too.
    Whatever you decide to get just make sure it's what you want and it's fun.
  • RachMartin
    RachMartin Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Does anyone post any top scores on here - personal bests etc lol we could get a little leader board going or something? :-)

For instance if you own the WiiFit Plus what's your superhulahoop score etc? - mine is 810

What's the best way to go about this posting scores etc? Just for fun lol

Rach xx