5 Pounds A Month April 2010 Challenge

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• Fayegill
    Fayegill Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    okay - So I started @ 177 and the scale is down to 173, so that's 4 down for april.
    I think I will push for 6 for May to make up for the extra pound.
  • ainslieglen
    ainslieglen Posts: 110
    Options
    I managed to lose 6 pounds by the end of April! My goal for May is 5 pounds and more WATER! Good luck and Happy May:drinker:

Ainslieglen
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Good evening to all! Sorry I said I would get this done this morning but I did not!

It was a crazy day. Kids had 2 different baseball games. Good thing with the coach pitch age they only play for 50 minutes and the machine pitch age they only play 80 minutes. It was so windy and cold. I had my winter coat on and was still cold. Happy May Day Minnesota.

When baseball was over we came home and worked on rebuilding the raised garden beds and neatening up the yard. Again in the horrible wind. Then I mowed the lawn. I should have put on my HRM but I know it was a good workout.

Went out to my favorite Mexican eatery for dinner. Teresa's in Lakeville. (Just a little plug in case any of you are from MN and live in the metro area. I know I ate too much but it was sooooooooo gooooooood!:tongue::tongue:

We are now a quarter of the way through 2010. We are making progress and learning about ourselves every day. Hope
    everyone here is up to the May challenge!

Here is the link

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/94274-lose-5-pounds-a-month-may-2010-challenge

Hope to see you all there!

Terri
  • jbest73
    jbest73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was able to loose 6 pounds in the beginning of the month but have not lost anymore. I guess I should be happy but am somehow frustrated. .

5 Lbs next month I swear
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Well, I finally was able to weigh in for the last time for April, down 3lbs more!!!!

Woot Woot!! Made the goal and a little extra!!! See ya in 'May'
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    04/11/10 240
    04/12/10 239
    04/19/10 236
    04/26/10 233
    05/03/10 230

YAY!
  • siobhannestor
    siobhannestor Posts: 177
    Options
    Hi all,

Congratulations to everyone who met or exceeded their goal!

And congratulations to everyone who lost weight or maintained over April. I am in that second group but - I am going to view that as a win, even though it was only half what I'd been hoping for. I lost 3 pounds in April. Was 191 when I weighed in on Saturday morning - had to rush to work, which is why I am only posting now. More on the May thread...

Shivaun
  • ainslieglen
    ainslieglen Posts: 110
    Options
    Count me in for another 5 pounds in May11:drinker: