Stop the Fat Bashing!

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I don't understand.... If you have a vagina and uterus.... Aren't you a real woman???

No, that's just a part of the equation. It's all very sciencey. We're going to have classes later on tonight to explain it all. There will be punch and cake afterwards.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I don't understand.... If you have a vagina and uterus.... Aren't you a real woman???

No, that's just a part of the equation. It's all very sciencey. We're going to have classes later on tonight to explain it all. There will be punch and cake afterwards.

I feel the need to punch a cake, just saying
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    sounds like you didnt need to rant.. You already got it figured out! You go girl!

-from a felllow REAL women.. haha :)
    Please explain the "Real woman" comment. I'm interested.

You can only be a REAL woman if you're overweight, oh wait, sorry, I mean 'curvy'. Otherwise you're 'bones' and 'need to eat a cheeseburger'.

Pretty damn sure I'm real. I sure felt real when I was busting my @$$ at the gym tonight. I sure felt real when I was choosing to eat healthy over deep fried and slathered in gravy. I get sick and tired of hearing about "real" women and how the only"real" women are those with "real" big hips, "real" big boobs, "real" big butts, and "real" high cholesterol. Rant over.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Lolllzzzzz..... let's look at some logic.

http://www.hist-analytic.com/GRICE.pdf
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

Free Hat?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Free Hat?

You think we'll get a better attendance?
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options

Free Hat?

You think we'll get a better attendance?

In for the hat
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options
    I'll come to the party if you have this hat for me.

2345259131_c9b56d042d.jpg
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I think when I see a person who carries more wieght and exercises you go person atleast your trying to be healthier,Im not impressed by those who are already fit running so on.Maybe they were bigger maybe not but they are already at thier goal.Good to keep it up but the first step is the hardest afte that its just upkeep.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Ya! When I see someone working out and they're totally built, I'm like, "what are you doing? Go home! You're already done!"
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    So much cuckoo.

OP, please stop reading minds. It is an invasion of privacy. I promise you that people are too wrapped up in their own lives to care what you eat.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I get these looks from people quite often. I always assume they know I'm just at an ungodly level of awesome, and they're frustrated that they can't seem to get there themselves. Sometimes I think I should take them under my wing and show em the ropes...but eh, they probably suck, and if I'm eating...I just don't want to put down my sandwich.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Ya! When I see someone working out and they're totally built, I'm like, "what are you doing? Go home! You're already done!"

one is NEVER simply done.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Yeah. You don't get built and that's that. It's called maintenance for a reason..lol.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options

Done for the day, perhaps. Tomorrow, I conquer another.
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options
    So much cuckoo.

OP, please stop reading minds. It is an invasion of privacy. I promise you that people are too wrapped up in their own lives to care what you eat.

Exactly. I've never even noticed what strangers were eating when I'm enjoying my meal. It doesn't affect me in any way.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    So much cuckoo.

Exactly. I've never even noticed what strangers were eating when I'm enjoying my meal. It doesn't affect me in any way.

The only time I notice is if I'm in a restaurant trying to figure out what to eat. Sometimes I'll ogle the waiters walking by with dishes and try to figure out what's on the tray.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I think when I see a person who carries more wieght and exercises you go person atleast your trying to be healthier,Im not impressed by those who are already fit running so on.Maybe they were bigger maybe not but they are already at thier goal.Good to keep it up but the first step is the hardest afte that its just upkeep.

That only applies to weight loss and running, yoga, etc. as it's generally static. Lifting on the other hand actually gets harder and harder to progress in as you go.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    So much cuckoo.

The only time I notice is if I'm in a restaurant trying to figure out what to eat. Sometimes I'll ogle the waiters walking by with dishes and try to figure out what's on the tray.

Yeah, me too.
  • RNDougherty
    Options
    Hehe.. I read this title as "Stop the fart bashing" Sadly, it wasn't about farts.

...ok going back to "TOPIC: most emberassing place you've ever audibly farted".