over 200 club New year New me Part 13

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Oh boy, I'm sohungry at work I'm about to eat my afternoon snack early. I didn't pack a decent lunch at all... a protein bar & an apple. Just awful. :embarassed: I was in such a rush this morning. So now I'm starving because I've only had like 28g protein so far today when normally I would've had nearly twice that by now. :indifferent: And, lemme tell you, this stupid chewing gum is REALLY not helping. :laugh:

I'll be in training all day tomorrow & Wednesday to get more hands on experience learning the new HR & accounting system our state govt is switching to in June. I can hardly contain my (sarcastic) excitement! The new system will make my job a whole lot less tedious, but switching to it is terrifying because I KNOW everything is going to be messed up. There's no way there won't be 10 billion headaches that come along with the switch. Plus, once we're all trained, we then have to go out and train our employees (who are spread out in 70 offices all over the state). Anyway, that is to say I won't be around stalking much again until Thursday. :tongue: I really don't like my job. :ohwell: