Weight loss army!!

Options

Replies

• barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi Jenn, lovely to have you back and glad to hear you had a good time!!! I don't mind how you track the weigh-ins I will leave it to you and whatever everyone else wants !!! We have missed you :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    welcome back Jenn!! I forgot to post earlier this week but once again Im at the same weight...hmmm...this scale better start doing down for me SOON!! lol Have a great weekend everyone!

Erin
    CW 204
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenn!

Don't feel like you have to back track our weigh-ins...do as you have time for, or shall I say energy enough for. Vacations are kinda exhausting...great to have ya here :bigsmile:
  • barty
    Options
    Good Morning Jenn and all the Army, hope you have settled back in Jenn after your vacation!!! I have had a good week and have lost another pound :happy: :laugh: :happy: so yes i'm very Happy!

start weight (and heaviest weight) with MFP on 1/12/10 ....164.5 pounds
    Last weeks weight ......................................................................124 .pounds
    current weight ..............................................................................123 ..pounds
    final goal .......................................................................................126 ..pounds... Done!!! Going to try for a few more to be on safe side!!!

Good Luck everybody x
  • hooah_mj
    Options
    Weigh-in for me:

LW: 148.9
    CW: 147.7

my allergies are really bothersome this past week...a couple of workouts were seriously interrupted, but I grabbed my inhaler and recovered enough to get in a decent sweat.

Lots of water and a great amount of fiber this week.

slacking off with breakfast and I'm starting to feel it...gotta eat.

let's push for a great week all :tongue:
  • enromero
    Options
    GRRR!!! This stupid scale didnt move again this week!! But its ok, I think my foot is healed enough to get back on track! Still afraid to do the eliptical but the bike will just have to do for now :-) Cant wait a few more weeks to get it healed enough I can do Zumba again!! But Im def waiting, soooo dont want to mess it up again...stress fractures take forever to heal!!!

ERIN
    SW 3/1/10 241
    CW 7/19/10 204
  • Heather_023
    Heather_023 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    LW: 131.8
    CW: 130.8

I will make it over this 130 hump someday... :tongue:

Week was good for food and water but I was stuck at work, literally everyday, for 12 hours so exercise was a little lacking! Should have a little more time to myself to get runs in this week, hopefully...

Hope everyone's doing well. Welcome back Jenn!
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Alright so I’ve decided what I’m going to do. I’m going to mark everyone’s last weigh-in logged on the thread and we’ll go from there. I’m hope everyone is ok with that. This way everyone who’s logged in at least once since I’ve been gone will be on the chart and we can go from there.

Well I’m up on this weigh-in but I’m ok with it. I’m not happy with it but I’m not beating myself up. I have barely worked out in almost a month (I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S BEEN THAT LONG!). I have been continuing to eat good so I think I should be happy with my little gain, it could have been a lot worse.

Today I’m back on the wagon! 110%! For a couple of weeks before going away on holidays I was slacking off on my logging because I felt that I had a pretty good understand of what to eat. Well after almost a month away I think, pardon me, I know I need the structure again.

LW – 195.6
    CW-198
  • jennmcpherson
    Options
    4813099758_1cd28689d5_b.jpg
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Since I basically reached my goal weight, I've stopped weighing and decided to skip weighing the month of July. I was out of town for a week with no logging so I'm sure I gained...but I'm hoping to still be at 120.4 or maybe even 120.0!!! on August 1st!
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Alright so I’ve decided what I’m going to do. I’m going to mark everyone’s last weigh-in logged on the thread and we’ll go from there. I’m hope everyone is ok with that. This way everyone who’s logged in at least once since I’ve been gone will be on the chart and we can go from there.

Well I’m up on this weigh-in but I’m ok with it. I’m not happy with it but I’m not beating myself up. I have barely worked out in almost a month (I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S BEEN THAT LONG!). I have been continuing to eat good so I think I should be happy with my little gain, it could have been a lot worse.

Today I’m back on the wagon! 110%! For a couple of weeks before going away on holidays I was slacking off on my logging because I felt that I had a pretty good understand of what to eat. Well after almost a month away I think, pardon me, I know I need the structure again.

LW – 195.6
    CW-198

You are so amazing! Thanks for continuing the army even though we've lost a few and you've been off for a while. I still feel accountable to this group and make an effort to log and weigh in. And don't worry about a little gain, it happens to most everyone on vacation. With new foods and drinks it's bound to happen. I bet if will fall off before you know it! SOOOO glad you are back!
  • jennmcpherson
    Options

You are so amazing! Thanks for continuing the army even though we've lost a few and you've been off for a while. I still feel accountable to this group and make an effort to log and weigh in. And don't worry about a little gain, it happens to most everyone on vacation. With new foods and drinks it's bound to happen. I bet if will fall off before you know it! SOOOO glad you are back!

Oh no thanks to me, I'm just happy that there are still a few around who show up every week. I know it makes a huge difference to me having to post my weight specifically to others. I already feel 110% back in the game. I've even started logging food again which is something that I was really slacking on for a while. Glad to be back! Missed ya!
  • jennmcpherson
    Options
    Hi all! Since I basically reached my goal weight, I've stopped weighing and decided to skip weighing the month of July. I was out of town for a week with no logging so I'm sure I gained...but I'm hoping to still be at 120.4 or maybe even 120.0!!! on August 1st!

I know you can do it! See you on August first to celebrate!
  • jennmcpherson
    Options
    Hello Weight loss army, our numbers are getting smaller but that doesn't make us any less powerful!

I just wanted to let you all know that I've decided to cut all alcohol out until I'm down 30 pounds!! woo woo, wish me luck! I'm not a huge drinker by any means but I do enjoy a wobbly pop every now and then so I figure this might be a nice incentive for me!
  • enromero
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I had a schedule change at work so I have to work Mondays now...which means I'm off Fridays now!!! So I had to change my weigh in day to Sundays. So I weighed today and FINALY that damn scale moved!! I'm down 3 lbs to 201!!! So close to behind under 200!! Another week or two and I should be there!! Good luck this week everyone!!!

ERIN
    SW 3/1/10- 241
    LW 7/19/10- 204
    CW 7/25/10- 201
  • barty
    Options
    Hi Jenn and the Army, Well my daughter (she is just 13) has been sailing this weekend, she completed 10 races won 7 had two 2nds and one 4th place was allowed to discard three so was left with SEVEN FIRST Places and WON the Junior Regatta, she is now competing in the adult races for the next week, yesterday she came 2nd:smile::smile: :smile: but along with all this racing there is lots of eating and drinking :laugh: but i've done ok and lost another pound :drinker:

start weight (and heaviest weight) with MFP on 1/12/10 ....164.5 pounds
    Last weeks weight ......................................................................123 .pounds
    current weight ..............................................................................122 ..pounds

final goal .......................................................................................126 ..pounds...REACHED ON 6/28/10!!!! Going to try for a few more to be on safe side!!!

Good Luck everybody x
  • mekhala
    mekhala Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    is it too late for me to join???

I hope not...

Starting weight .... 282

End of August goal .... 277

Mekhala
  • hooah_mj
    Options
    Weigh-in for me:

LW: 147.7
    CW: 147.0 (on the nose:O))

planning to get back to my old routine...it worked, and what I'm doing is all over the place.......
    gotta eat lots better, mostly.

Thx for the great graph, again :happy:
  • sweet148angel
    sweet148angel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So I haven't done a weigh in in about 3 wks because I have been so dissapointed in myself.
    I have let the summer and its food get the best of me, and have gained 4 pounds as of today. (Sweet Tea has been a big problem spot for me)

CW 234

This weeks goal for me - get back to my min of 8 glasses of water a day!
  • jennmcpherson
    Options
    enromero – That’s great that the scale moved for you and 3 pounds no less!! Fantastic job!
    barty – Sounds like you’ve had a fun weekend, sailing would be a blast! Congrats to your daughter! Also, big congrats for your loss this week!
    mekhala – Hey there, it’s never too late to join us! We’ve been dropping a little in numbers so it’s nice to have a new face. We weigh in on Mondays and I post a graph of our progress on Tuesdays! I’ve added you to the chart!
    hooah_mj – I’ve been all over the place lately as well, I think we both need an adjustment, haha. Time to get back focused! You’re down this week, so that’s a positive!
    sweet148angel – Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that summer is not a weight loss friend of yours. I think it’s a great idea to just focus on one goal this week, get back to at least 8 glasses of water a day. I know you can do!

My turn
    Well this week hasn’t been great for me, I’m at the exact same place I was last week but to be honest I think I’m down and it’s just from eating a little later than normal last night. I might sneak a peek tomorrow morning to see.
    LW – 198
    CW - 198

It feels so good to be back and I'm so happy that you guys are still around!