Replies

• jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    4834333841_b815563ce9_b.jpg
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Crap! I forgot to log my weight this week! Sorry! Back on track next week. My husband was on vacation this week and we have spent the week cleaning, organizing, shopping and eating/drinking too much! Back to making better choices now. I've gained a pound but I'm still under 170. My water intake has been a joke and I'm feeling sluggish because ot it. The good news is my workout room is clean, organized and ready to go. And I bought a treadmill last week so once its delivered I will be back in business. Stay strong everybody! We will survive the summer!
  • mekhala
    mekhala Posts: 123 Member
    Options

mekhala – Hey there, it’s never too late to join us! We’ve been dropping a little in numbers so it’s nice to have a new face. We weigh in on Mondays and I post a graph of our progress on Tuesdays! I’ve added you to the chart!

HI Jen and the army!!

Thanks for adding me... i am NOT looking forward to the weigh in!! went over on cals by 1000 yesterday... it started to go down hill after i had a bacon butty!!

Strapped myself back into the wagon and staying there!!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Good Morning Jenn and the Army, Hope you have all had a good week! My daughter went on to win the Adult Single Handed Pico Racing Class this week after wining the Juniors last week so we are both very happy :happy: :happy: :happy: , and I have lost another pound (I think it was nerves after watching all the racing!). This week we have Cowes Week so more eating and drinking....but i am trying very hard to resist!!!

start weight (and heaviest weight) with MFP on 1/12/10 ....164.5 pounds
    Last weeks weight ......................................................................122 .pounds
    current weight ..............................................................................121 ..pounds

final goal .......................................................................................126 ..pounds...REACHED ON 6/28/10!!!! Going to try for a few more to be on safe side!!!

Good Luck everybody x
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    I'm weighing in and so disappointed. 171.3 this morning. Not sure what my last weigh in was but I know it's a huge gain! I guess that's what I get for eating JUNK and not working out all week. Back to the grind this morning.

LW: ?

CW: 171.3
  • sweet148angel
    sweet148angel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    well, week 1 of "getting back on track" after my summer slide went ok.
    I was successful with my water intake each day!
    Now this week to keep up the water and start to incorporate back in the excercise!

CW 233
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Well ladies I'm sad to say it but I think the army has disbanded. I don't know what I will do without it though. I'm thinking of starting a new group, would anyone be interested in lighting a new fire with some new folks?
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Well ladies I'm sad to say it but I think the army has disbanded. I don't know what I will do without it though. I'm thinking of starting a new group, would anyone be interested in lighting a new fire with some new folks?

I need to and I'm pretty up for a new go-at-it....Mondays & weekends are really tough for me to weigh/login, tho.
    Let me know if you got anything up your sleeve......Love ya & big thx for all the great work you put into this thread/graph :flowerforyou:
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    hah ive disappered for awhile.... also due to trying to get better as I badly sprained my ankle and tore some ligaments....so ive been resting it trying to get better but since the swelling is gone and i dont need crutches ive done abs and weights to try and get my weight ive gained from sitting around being lazy (it proves that working out does work :) ) because I gained weight til 166 from 160 and then recently went down to 164.....so i REALLY need this group to put me back in track so i can get down to my pre summer weight of in the 150's