Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    No way! None of my friends are ugly.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I am the ugly friend, I am also the ugly sister (which is even more irksome... because family will say it right to your face! They all like to remind me on a regular basis how awesome and gorgeous my older sister is). I don't hang out with women very much any more, I'd rather hang out with the guys- they don't ever seem to judge me like that.

Yeah I get the ugly sister thing alot but to be fair my sisters are gorgouis

If by sisters you mean your boobs. Then you would be absolutely correct.

yeah someone reported my pic... Shocking I know no boobies now

Haters gonna hate.:grumble: :angry:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I am the ugly friend, I am also the ugly sister (which is even more irksome... because family will say it right to your face! They all like to remind me on a regular basis how awesome and gorgeous my older sister is). I don't hang out with women very much any more, I'd rather hang out with the guys- they don't ever seem to judge me like that.

Yeah I get the ugly sister thing alot but to be fair my sisters are gorgouis

If by sisters you mean your boobs. Then you would be absolutely correct.

yeah someone reported my pic... Shocking I know no boobies now

for serious?!? What the HECK, people?

thats why I stay out of the forums on Boobie friday but I forgot because of the subjuct matter lol
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I was told we were having beers in here.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    in response to this entire thread:

THIS IS WHY WE CAN"T HAVE NICE THINGS.

Everyone is so limited in their thinking about gender, sexual identity, it's hetero-cis-normative and it's goddamned boring.

I'm outta here before I bang my head on my desk!

... not everyone is responding how you'd expect. You need to relax. And maybe have a beer. Beer will help you cheer up for sure!

can I have beer, too?

I dunno... I suspect you're so relaxed that a beer might lead to shenanigans...

*gives you beer*
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

Everyone is so limited in their thinking about gender, sexual identity, it's hetero-cis-normative and it's goddamned boring.

... not everyone is responding how you'd expect. You need to relax. And maybe have a beer. Beer will help you cheer up for sure!

can I have beer, too?

I dunno... I suspect you're so relaxed that a beer might lead to shenanigans...

*gives you beer*

*dances on desk*
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    All my friends are smokin' hot.

Besides...It's hard enough to find good quality people what do I tell someone "You're amazing but just wayyy too pretty to be my friend"
  • PopCorn_Said
    Options
    I do have friends who I think are not pretty but I don't make them feel ugly. I always have something nice to say to and about my friends.
    Everyone has different definitions of how a pretty person should look like, and I am sure some of my friends think I am not pretty...

What matters is how you feel about yourself... everyone else can suck it. :flowerforyou:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I've heard of it, but people like that are jerks.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

Of course not everyone is taking things as you seem to think I expect. I only made it so far before I threw in my hat. I assume that there are quite a few people on MFP with critical thinking skills. But even the fact that we are still having these conversations is a big let down.

ETA: I get why you said that now. I did say "EVERYONE"... but i certainly didn't mean absolutely everyone down to the last one. Actually, what got my in this thread was another thread started by someone with critical thinking skills who challenged some of the discussion in this thread. So...my bad on the "EVERYONE".... cuz i literally meant "ALMOST EVERYONE" haha.
  • penrbrown
    Options

Of course not everyone is taking things as you seem to think I expect. I only made it so far before I threw in my hat. I assume that there are quite a few people on MFP with critical thinking skills. But even the fact that we are still having these conversations is a big let down.

Not everyone will think as you do. It's a nasty shock but it is the reality of life. :)
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options

Not everyone will think as you do. It's a nasty shock but it is the reality of life. :)

:huh:

That was kinda my point.

Not everyone THINKS. Period.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Never done it, never even thought about it. :ohwell:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I don't do this. Nor would I ever.
    Which causes me to wonder......

Anyhow I think that it's only something somebody very shallow, insecure and just miserable would do.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    "Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:30

and THIS:

"She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. " Proverbs 31:26
  • BriUndead
    Options
    I have never done that and I think that's ridiculous if people really do that. I don't become friends with people just because of how they look. I think personality and things you have in common should be most important.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    The "ugly" friend is best cuz she " puts out".

Truth...the pretty ones require that you put in work in order to get what you want.
  • penrbrown
    Options
    The "ugly" friend is best cuz she " puts out".

Truth...the pretty ones require that you put in work in order to get what you want.

soo... ugly girls are easy?

As an ugly chick I take offence to that.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Wait, wait. Are you calling me ugly because I'm easy?
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I was told we were having beers in here.

Only us easy ugly ones.