Pop Tart Cleanse Anybody? Looking for Feedback.

Options

Replies

• MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting til Dr. Oz is on board!

You mean when he comes out with his own brand of pop tart facsimiles?
  • Aarjono
    Aarjono Posts: 228 Member
    Options

OK, I swore I wouldn't name drop, but actually he *is* my husband's cousin's neighbor's dog-walker's dentist's brother-in-law, and following his advice has also transformed my poop into Skittles.
  • irishguns
    irishguns Posts: 53 Member
    Options

OK, I swore I wouldn't name drop, but actually he *is* my husband's cousin's neighbor's dog-walker's dentist's brother-in-law, and following his advice has also transformed my poop into Skittles.

You're doing it wrong. Everyone knows you should poop M&M's, not skittles.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    i've purchased the strawberry flavored Pop Tart cleanse (without icing) in the large box, so it should work twice as well.

how many do i eat in order to jump start my metabolism?

should i drink milk with it, or will dairy jump start my metabolism too much?

please tell me only what i want to hear.

:flowerforyou:

Hmm. Maybe I should try that vs. the cleanse I was just about to start... But what do I do with a 50 gallon barrel of bleach, cherry flavored 409, and a deluxe enema bag?
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    stopstopgonnapee.png
  • nypr
    nypr Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you, one and all! Nice of everyone to go with it and lighten it up a bit (no, a lot!!) :laugh:

By the way, I just noticed this at the bottom of the page "Posts by members, moderators and admins should not be considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy." (That means we'll never really know if the pot tart cleanse is better than the streudel) Probably didn't spell that correctly. :blushing:
  • Aarjono
    Aarjono Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Thank you, one and all! Nice of everyone to go with it and lighten it up a bit (no, a lot!!) :laugh:

By the way, I just noticed this at the bottom of the page "Posts by members, moderators and admins should not be considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy." (That means we'll never really know if the pot tart cleanse is better than the streudel) Probably didn't spell that correctly. :blushing:

The POT Tart cleanse is something entirely different, and can actually cause weight gain. Be careful not to get them confused.

:smokin: :wink:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

I also won't mention that I was Mollie Sugden's bridesmaid.
    Mollie_Page_Logo_Graphic_400.jpg
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    You need to eat the whole box within 23 seconds at 12:59am, if you don't you will store all kinds of fat. All kinds.
  • Flickenstein
    Options
    you guys are all retarded for posting on this feed!!! This site is meant to help people,who are serious about losing weight. everyone knows that the pop-tart cleanse is a myth.....you need to inhale toaster struddles and snort the icing. Nice try though....
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    50nmvo.jpg
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    Options
    My best resultd came with s'mores, heated for 35 secondds, with ice colk soymilk.

the real key is this-pull the edges off and break the rest into 8 pieces. dunk the edges in silk abd eat. drink the silk, then eat the centers.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    should i take these orally or as suppositories?

The best cleanses are inserted as enemas, duh.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    poptarts.jpg
    toxinz.jpg

:love: :flowerforyou:

QFW :laugh:
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You could take them as suppositories. But I don't know anyone with a slot shaped sphincter.

Then you don't know enough people.

:D
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i should let everyone know that although the Pop Tart cleanse was working for me, i felt i needed to shake things up and am currently doing the Hitting Myself in the Head with a Sledgehammer cleanse. thanks for your support. :flowerforyou:
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My doctor says that the poptart cleanse needs to be accompanied by a side of bacon. And my doctor said it, and is strictly supervising it.
  • bonitacash08
    bonitacash08 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    This is the only Cleanse/Detox board I'll allow myself to comment on. Otherwise I just know my account will get deleted and I'll get fat again.

My success thus far has included:
    1. The Pooptart Cleanse
    I saw this mentioned several times but no one has gone into detail. Eat a poptart. Poop. Be cleansed. Repeat every hour on the hour for 3 days. The chemical reactions will cause your body to drop up to 10 lbs. Then go on eating normally for 4 days and start again. Add hot dogs and vanilla ice cream for faster burn!

2. The Cherry Kool Aide Master Detox
    Make 15 gallons of Cherry Kool Aid with salt instead of sugar. Drink all 15 gallons in 15 minutes. Repeat every hour on the hour for 3 days. The chemical reactions will cause your body to drop up to 10 lbs! 10 lbs of pure, gurgling, oozing, dripping, disgusting fat and leave behind all the sexy slim muscles. No heavy lifting required.

Be safe and good luck!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    In. Just in. I fully encourage such behavior.

I recommend these:

Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts & Pumpkin Cheesecake Ben & Jerry's ice cream sandwich
    191685ce-4f4e-4c7d-8c38-c0b8003490cb_zps4faba0fc.jpg

8e0d7397-35dc-4c0b-bdf9-7e27d573e521_zps6e7de955.jpg

Red Velvet Pop Tarts & Red Velvet Cake Ben & Jerry's ice cream sandwich:
    5063ac68-4ca0-489e-acb0-644395edbc96_zpsc54079ed.jpg

1e5d25f4-0dbd-426e-9019-d360b129083f_zps9caf145c.jpg]

My hoard:

2cd19a55-0fb5-4b02-aeb8-5989202f3e6e_zps0e002baf.jpg
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    you guys are all retarded for posting on this feed!!! This site is meant to help people,who are serious about losing weight. everyone knows that the pop-tart cleanse is a myth.....you need to inhale toaster struddles and snort the icing. Nice try though....

thank you! I have said this like 20 times in this thread. No one here believes me

toaster streudals. make the smart choice