Pop Tart Cleanse Anybody? Looking for Feedback.

Options

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Does someone have a website where I can order these pop tart cleanses. I'm in a poptart free zone and frankly Pain-au-Chocolat enemas are just too messy.

Oh, and don't google chocolate enema. Just no. :noway: :noway:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    This thread made much more sense after I went to Google what a bloody Pop Tart was.

first time I heard of them I thought of all the late 80s teeny-bop artists....
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    first time I heard of them I thought of all the late 80s teeny-bop artists....

Hah yes - or what you'd get if you put a band together of those pre-teen Irish travellers from 'My Big, Fat, Gypsy Wedding'.

article-1296033987912-0cea49f1000005dc-80120_466x310.jpg
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I have a serious question: When the box says "Raspberry Poptarts", are the keytones implied? Or do you have to add the keytones on top somehow? I mean, by law if it's a cleanse and it says "raspberry" it's got to have keytones, right?
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    does anyone else use poptarts as Prophylactics?

Yes, but it was only after having 3 kids that I was told I was doing it wrong. You're supposed to hold the poptart firmly between your knees for best protection.
  • blu_meanie_ca
    blu_meanie_ca Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    2378694_o.gif

abs-body-boy-daily-poptart-funny-Favim.com-403045.jpg

^"Seems" like it worked for him....

Yes, but did you notice that his eyes are now slightly cross eyed, and he lost the ability to dress himself (the poor soul is wearing his shirt as a scarf). Perhaps this tragedy could of been averted if he'd only eaten a variety of breakfast type pasteries (and more "type" food altogether... as the calories don't count if you don't know what it really is).
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    7 pages deep and people are still riding the popcorn sham. Use the toaster strudels for a clense, start the revolution.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    I have a serious question: When the box says "Raspberry Poptarts", are the keytones implied? Or do you have to add the keytones on top somehow? I mean, by law if it's a cleanse and it says "raspberry" it's got to have keytones, right?

I'm not a biochemist so forgive me if I'm wrong, but surely wherever there are raspberries there are raspberry ketones, and the more the raspberry goes off, the more ketones there are in it.

so maybe leave your raspberry poptarts somewhere warm for a few days and then eat them for more ketones. (or use as a suppository, whatever your personal preference is)
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    2378694_o.gif

abs-body-boy-daily-poptart-funny-Favim.com-403045.jpg

^"Seems" like it worked for him....

Yes, but did you notice that his eyes are now slightly cross eyed, and he lost the ability to dress himself (the poor soul is wearing his shirt as a scarf). Perhaps this tragedy could of been averted if he'd only eaten a variety of breakfast type pasteries (and more "type" food altogether... as the calories don't count if you don't know what it really is).

He has eyes? Oh wait, yeah, he does!
  • kmc979
    kmc979 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I tried this diet and it just didn't work for me so I researched and researched and finally the solution, you are supposed to make a pop tart sandwich using eggo waffles! and also, despite what others are saying, it does not matter what flavor you use, they are all awesome!
    best of luck to everyone!
  • Aarjono
    Aarjono Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My husband's cousin's neighbor's dog-walker's dentist's brother-in-law swears that you have to start and finish with a 1 gallon double sugar Blastin' Berry Cherry Koo-laid enema or it won't work.

Signed up in 2013? Still gets it. Faith in humanity? RESTORED!

Aarjono is obviously cool since they have a "grumpy cat in mardigras attire" avatar.

What mardis gras attire? That's the after-effect of the pop tart cleanse with the koolaid enema.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Oh man I wish this was true! I wish they did work miracles and I wouldn't go out of control with the Starwberry ones.

I have no self control for pop tarts. I will eat the whole box.. I will.. I just will. I can't buy them. I wish..
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Why bother starting inane ridiculous threads like this, do you have a need to see how many people you can sucker into trying to answer you? Every day people like yourself create farcical threads that only serve to clog up the boards and make it difficult to find real information. You must have a lot of free time on your hands!!
    Thanks for the reminder that life is too short to waste time being angry.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Why bother starting inane ridiculous threads like this, do you have a need to see how many people you can sucker into trying to answer you? Every day people like yourself create farcical threads that only serve to clog up the boards and make it difficult to find real information. You must have a lot of free time on your hands!!
    Thanks for the reminder that life is too short to waste time being angry.
    Have a Pop Tart and a smile!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    LMAO!
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Did someone say poptarts?
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hrm....I like to eat clean and not consume anything with chemicals in them. - are these Pop Tarts pasture fed?
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Hrm....I like to eat clean and not consume anything with chemicals in them. - are these Pop Tarts pasture fed?

they roamed the wild and were hunted this morning by expert marksmen
  • scaredofcoasters
    scaredofcoasters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    The pastry is the problem. Poke a hole in it, and simply drink the high fructose corn syrup, It's a liquid, so it doesn't stay in your body as fat. Then throw the pastry away or give it to your dog. I dropped 3 dress sizes in a week with this miracle diet secret. :tongue: