Pop Tart Cleanse Anybody? Looking for Feedback.

Options
15678911»

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    this works...Ive done it.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    you guys are all retarded for posting on this feed!!! This site is meant to help people,who are serious about losing weight. everyone knows that the pop-tart cleanse is a myth.....you need to inhale toaster struddles and snort the icing. Nice try though....

thank you! I have said this like 20 times in this thread. No one here believes me

toaster streudals. make the smart choice

wrong.

this is your brain on Pop Tarts:

stock-photo-a-happy-egg-and-other-hen-s-eggs-52537126.jpg

this is your brain on Toaster Struedel:

brain-on-drugs.jpg
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    you guys are all retarded for posting on this feed!!! This site is meant to help people,who are serious about losing weight. everyone knows that the pop-tart cleanse is a myth.....you need to inhale toaster struddles and snort the icing. Nice try though....

thank you! I have said this like 20 times in this thread. No one here believes me

wrong.

this is your brain on Pop Tarts:

stock-photo-a-happy-egg-and-other-hen-s-eggs-52537126.jpg

this is your brain on Toaster Struedel:

brain-on-drugs.jpg

This!!!11!!1!!11!!!!!!:laugh:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    i should let everyone know that although the Pop Tart cleanse was working for me, i felt i needed to shake things up and am currently doing the Hitting Myself in the Head with a Sledgehammer cleanse. thanks for your support. :flowerforyou:
    Make sure to rotate in the fork in the eye cleanse too. This will cause toxin confusion and speed up the process.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    You know what I don't understand? Unfrosted poptarts have just as many calories as the frosted ones...
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    You know what I don't understand? Unfrosted poptarts have just as many calories as the frosted ones...

the frosting is made from equal parts negative calorie ingredients and shame.
  • shytrevoak
    shytrevoak Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Greatest thread ever!!

Seriously. You people are hilarious. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

I believe you. Toaster Strudels are far superior, due to the filling to pastry ratio. I wish people would do their research. *sigh*
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Mmm! I :love: unfrosted strawberry Pop tarts
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    Don't forget to add butter, lots of butter.
    36271829.jpg
    And ice cream. Ice cream and butter. You'll lose 50 lbs in 20 hours.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    i dunno...it may work better as an enema. You really need to try that.