What are your deal breakers?

Options

Replies

• KatyCrum6969
    KatyCrum6969 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Being Tied up, Get out of Here Creeper !!
    Mine is a guy not willing to tie me up!
    Trade?
  • scress0514
    scress0514 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    smoking, country music(cant stand it), trust, communication, humor & control freaks
  • GBOGH_5
    GBOGH_5 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    According to this thread, it turns out I have way more deal breakers than the normal person does. I'm okay with that. I'd rather be single than unhappy.
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    According to this thread, it turns out I have way more deal breakers than the normal person does. I'm okay with that. I'd rather be single than unhappy.

I was thinking the same thing!
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    biggest deal breaker.........

people who make up multiple reasons in their head why they can't like a person because they are scared sh!tless of true intimacy, and they don't believe in personal growth, because they are unable to grow as a person.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options

Skimming through the replies is like grocery shopping.

"Oh, yeah, and that! I like that..."
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    When she won't let me charizard her.
  • susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    It used to be 'takes longer to get ready in the morning than I do' but I found out my guy actually DOES take longer to get ready in the morning than I do. I guess it's not that much of a deal breaker after all.

Being a misogynist is probably a big deal breaker.
  • CloverCreeper
    CloverCreeper Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    When she won't let me charizard her.

I didn't think people actually did that.
  • delaney056
    Options
    -No sense of humor.
    -Disrespectful in general.
    -Cockiness. It's fine to be confident, just don't be stuck up.
    -Unintelligent.
    -Drugs.
    -Disliking animals.
    -Overly obsessive or controlling. If I don't respond to your text, it means I'm busy. There's no reason to send me 8-10 more and then ***** me out for not replying fast enough.
    -No job/car/depending entirely on someone else.
    -Super young kids.
    -Misogynistic.
    ETA: Homophobe. Probably one of my biggest deal breakers.
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    honestly the man I am living with is one big deal breaker....drugs,alcohol,cheating,lies...we not technically together but I am sure my damaged self with get back with eventually
  • AlanTuring
    Options
    honestly the man I am living with is one big deal breaker....drugs,alcohol,cheating,lies...we not technically together but I am sure my damaged self with get back with eventually
    You're better than that. DTMFA. :P
  • mssgeni
    mssgeni Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Big ego. Thinking you're better than others and I hate having to beg for attention. :/ It's happened before...
  • Dimepieces
    Options
    Doormat & smoking
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Doormat & smoking

You'd figure you could just make him stop smoking...
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    smoking, bad hygeine, dirty hands/fingernails, lack of ambition, stupidity, no musical talent/musical knowledge, feminine voice/attributes.
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    someone who's cold, not funny, on drugs, who doesn't like childrens, with active criminal records etc....
  • Dimepieces
    Options
    Doormat & smoking

You'd figure you could just make him stop smoking...

Yea...couldn't stick around long enough for that....
  • chica6578
    chica6578 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Where to begin!?

Out of shape... sorry! I am attracted to athletic, good looking women. Soft in the middle makes me soft...

Bad teeth

Bad parent... Don't care if she has kid(s) but if they're out of control and obnoxious then I'm not going to be around to support her brat.

Cigarette smoking... I just can't stand the stale smell of cigarette enriched clothes, skin, or hair.

Too needy! There comes a point where enough is enough. If I don't answer your text message within a certain time period, this means I'm busy and trying to provide! I will get to it when I have my first opportunity. I like being/feeling needed but not to the point where I'm getting annoyed or getting into trouble for not texting back within 30 seconds of receiving a text. Too controlling can also be throw into this category.

Unambitious, doesn't have a career or decent job, lazy. All of these are no-goes

Liars, shady girls, cheaters, attention who**s, always on Facebook or Twitter, etc.

Unwilling to learn how to cook or won't cook. If you don't know how to but are interested in learning that is fine, as long as you make the effort to cook and learn how to do it well.

Unintelligent.

If you meet any of these qualifications of NOT BEING the above listed, shoot me a message! I'm single and searching/waiting for "the one" :)

hahahahaha.... well..... 8 out of 9 aint bad :drinker: gotta work on the soft.... scratch that.... im not just soft i'm squishy... gotta work on the squishy part :laugh:
  • CuddlyIrish
    Options
    Drugs and lying