How to target back fat?

Options

Replies

• lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    My favorite part about this thread is the number of women with no backfat who are being told they are wrong. They can't have any valid ideas about the topic. Obviously.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    How ironic that the final words of wisdom on this thread have to come from someone called sociopath!

Too bad he's a guy. His hormones work way differently. That would never work for a woman.
    That is a guy? OMG!

Again you can't read because I was obviously referencing the Sociopath that she was referring to, not her.Though I can't really expect you to be able to read because you have already proved that you aren't capable.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

You're effing hot and people would rather be jealous than actually listen to your wisdom.

I bet you say that to all the girls :flowerforyou:

Apparently I am being offered chunky monkey tonight ...got some for me :wink:
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    And she edits ANOTHER post away after realising how wildly inaccurate if was. Wow.
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    this thread is real ugly. glad i could take part.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options

You're effing hot and people would rather be jealous than actually listen to your wisdom.

I bet you say that to all the girls :flowerforyou:

Apparently I am being offered chunky monkey tonight ...got some for me :wink:

Sara..you and your advice ROCKS :smile:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    this thread is real ugly. glad i could take part.

The mods must have all been really sleepy last night.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Is there really any need to edit every post to be just that little extra bit snarky after you already post it? A wise man doesn't hit 'post reply' until they're happy with what they see. It's almost humourous how many times I've seen Edited by D_O_U_C_H_E

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OP, just lift weights and eat at a moderate caloric deficit to lose fat. That is how you get rid of fat, period. It doesn't matter where it is on your body.

Sara knows what she's talking about. Listen to her instead of this total nutter she's found herself in an epic battle with.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    This post has been more fun than a barrel of chunky monkeys.
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Just in for the cray. I normally wouldn't bother but I can't believe this thread is still here so I'm relenting to morbid curiosity. Oh, and lift-weights-eat-a-reasonable-deficit-be-patient. Moral obligation fulfilled. Carry on.
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    In just to read upcoming comments.

****en hilarious. Thank you
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Disregard the op, this is now a .gifs thread.

3kvoz3oq.brj.gif

ibcbzyT1WTsH7w.gif

gregrutter.gif

funny-gifs-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-372.gif

C9aUd.gif

img1067.gif

Ioheg.gif

Sorry,bit late with a gif:

Aliens1_zpsf355fe4a.jpg
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    yqCfQbsl.jpg
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Target back fat?

The Genie Bra !

"No more back fat!"
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Wow. That 'S_U_M_M_E_R' person.... smh.... Listen, forget about tiny little 3lb weighted gloves, those things are a total waste of time. Lift some actual weights, heavy weights! I'm not saying anything anyone else hasn't said, just throwing in another vote for strength training from a girl who hasn't got massive hulk muscles...or back fat.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    lol! I love how the first guy told me to lose more weight...

OH IS THAT WHAT I DO?! LOSE MORE WEIGHT TO GET RID OF THE FAT I DONT WANT?!

Even after in my post, I said I have been exercising for a year and BARELY lost weight. Men lift a finger and drop 5 pounds I swear.

another-triple-facepalm.jpg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Ditch the supplements, decrease cardio in half and replace it with lifting weight.. Not girly weight 2.5 pound dumbbells.. I mean like LIFT weights.

i told her something like this. it got blown off. because i'm a sexist penis-having don draper reincarnated devil man.

it might hold merit coming from you though. uteruses before duderuses.
    I just wanted to say that I would like to remove Don Draper's clothes with my teeth and do bad things to him, so you're in good company.
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options

After all this craziness (mostly fun crazy)...I will most def incorporate resistance training. I just assumed cardio would "melt" the fat off if doing excessive amounts.

I do have to go to a doctor and get my thyroid tested which I have been meaning to for a couple of years. I also learned about RMR. I didn't know you could get it tested which would help a lot, knowing I have really screwed up my metabolism. I watched the whole 27 minutes of the video and found it interesting and very informative. I think I just have to "reset" my metabolism the correct way and will take a long time.

Thanks for all your help!

^This thread is so absurd that i think many people did not see this post.

This is one of the most important posts on this entire ridiculous thread. OP, I wanted you to get recognition for this post. I am happy to hear that you obtained useful information and that you are going to try some of the outstanding suggestions you received here. This will serve you well. You need to simply eat in a small deficit and do some strength training to preserve muscle to reach your stated goal. It really does work. I am 47 years old and look better than I did when I was 27 all because of strength training (despite never really being overweight). Good luck and keep us posted!
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Strength training, body weight exercises, resistance bands
  • marcisdebaas
    Options
    You can not "target" specific areas on your body, this is a complete myth.
    This.