How to target back fat?

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I have locked this topic, having already removed a great number of posts that were reported by the community and were violations of our community guidelines. The original poster has received a significant amount of feedback, and I appreciate those folks who took the time and made the effort to provide constructive advice in response to the OP.

Several of you have heard directly from me, but I ask that everyone please keep in mind when posting in our forums:
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.
    Thank you for your understanding and help in keeping MFP a supportive, friendly community.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MFP Community Manager