How to target back fat?

Options

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    In to learn more about how to deal with this problem area. I'm still waiting for someone to give some good advice that actually makes sense and not just some "appropriate calorie deficit and strength training" nonsense.

Pfft...as if that's the answer to this kind of problem.

:flowerforyou:

Joffie - take off your bra and the appearance of back fat will just melt away.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Aim for the butt crack, and move up 4 inches and then 3 inches to the left and right. Using shotgun shells will be more effective at guaranteeing a hit.
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Oh my word, what a treat it was to wake up this morning and continue reading this thread! It's gonna be a good day.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    You cannot target any specific fat on your body. All you can do is lose fat and your body is going to lose it from some places before others.

Most of mine sits on my belly, so it's been quite noticable as I've been losing it these past few months.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Women seem to carry back fat, especially around their bras. I HATE THAT. Nothing works on it. It just grows there one day and it stays. I honestly think it is an, "age thing" . Or it is hereditary in some women. It's where i carry fat.

I used to believe that, too. I was about 35-ish and got to my goal weight of 130 pounds, but looked like the Michelin Man from the back. I thought I was doomed to look that way, but NOW I know it's because I had too large of a calorie deficit and didn't incorporate strength training.

Now I'm pushing 41. I eat about 2300 calories a day. I lift 3x a week and run 3x a week. And not a roll to be found.

This!!

Strength training is EVERYTHING.. I'm 168lbs, no back fat and none of that ugly a-- bra back fat either. Your story is a great example of why ladies need to do more strength training!

And like I said in the last thread continued here:

SQUATS
    ROWS

With dumbbells, barbells and in conjunction with healthy eating and exercise. Watch fat all over melt away..
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    bachelor-pad-2-target-game.jpg
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    OP...you have lost all credibility.

Ask for advice and then shoot it down.

Enjoy your back fat. :flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In to learn more about how to deal with this problem area. I'm still waiting for someone to give some good advice that actually makes sense and not just some "appropriate calorie deficit and strength training" nonsense.

Pfft...as if that's the answer to this kind of problem.

:flowerforyou:

Joffie - take off your bra and the appearance of back fat will just melt away.

No way! I am *not* falling for that...

...again.

:embarassed:
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Pretty much this. I've rarely seen someone argue so much when given advice.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    uijGd.png
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Do whatever cbcbrass98 did! 6753446_5035.jpg

Hell yea!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Just to be clear, OP made a post a few pages ago where she listed some things she's going to do based on the feedback...so while she was a little argumentative and resistant early in the thread, she's come around.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    This thread went epic while i slept!

How's the back fat doing?
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    6753446_5035.jpg
    :love: No back fat there! Probably no front fat either! :flowerforyou:
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    6753446_5035.jpg
    :love: No back fat there! Probably no front fat either! :flowerforyou:

I hope there is some front fat (BOOBS)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    23j0kmp.png
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Just to be clear, OP made a post a few pages ago where she listed some things she's going to do based on the feedback...so while she was a little argumentative and resistant early in the thread, she's come around.

Good for her.

I have a friend that did get rid of her back fat by mostly running and a calorie deficit. And no weight lifting other than body exercise. She looks fantastic after being an obese teen. Her solution is a bit radical. She became an extreme expedition leader - did Chadar with me and has walked across China. She just works out 12-14 hrs a day. She also works as a sheep farmer and does huge stints of physical labor with the animals.

Weights are not the only solution; just the most efficient use of your time.
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options

Did she apologize for calling people names?

I hope she has success, I truly do.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Back ham is cool.