How to target back fat?

Options

Replies

• LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Fizzling fireboxes, this thread got derailed. Sir Topham Hatt is going to be very cross!
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    In to learn more about how to deal with this problem area. I'm still waiting for someone to give some good advice that actually makes sense and not just some "appropriate calorie deficit and strength training" nonsense.

Pfft...as if that's the answer to this kind of problem.

:flowerforyou:

Obvious answer is get a unicorn. Riding unicorns targets back fat. Geesh.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Just......IN
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Do whatever cbcbrass98 did! 6753446_5035.jpg

Hell yea!

Awe... thanks!!:blushing:
  • ZoeLifts
    Options
    6753446_5035.jpg
    :love: No back fat there! Probably no front fat either! :flowerforyou:

I hope there is some front fat (BOOBS)

ROFL! You guys are cracking me up.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you just have to let people go......

offmyfoot.gif
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    IT ROLLED!!

day = made
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    This thread went epic while i slept!

How's the back fat doing?

Doing great!

I'm at a reasonable deficit and increasing my strength gains and.... oh sorry, that's the wrong answer here.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    rcocW.gif
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    My only contribution to this.......It would be so much better if this thread was about fatback. Ahhhh....I miss the south.

Fatback is a cut of meat from a domestic pig. It consists of the layer of adipose tissue (subcutaneous fat) under the skin of the back, with or without the skin (pork rind). Fatback is "hard fat", distinct from the visceral fat that occurs in the abdominal cavity and is called "soft fat" and leaf lard.

Like other types of pig fat, fatback may be rendered to make a high quality lard, and is one source of salt pork. Finely diced or coarsely ground fatback is an important ingredient in sausage making and in some meat dishes.

Fatback is an important element of traditional charcuterie. In several European cultures it is used to make specialty bacon. Containing no skeletal muscle, this bacon is a delicacy.

At one time fatback was Italy's basic cooking fat, especially in regions where olive trees are sparse or absent, but health concerns have reduced its popularity. However, it provides a rich, authentic flavour for the classic battuto – sautéed vegetables, herbs and flavourings – that forms the basis of many traditional dishes. Nowadays, pancetta is often used instead.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    My only contribution to this.......It would so much better if this thread was about fatback. Ahhhh....I miss the south.

Fatback is a cut of meat from a domestic pig. It consists of the layer of adipose tissue (subcutaneous fat) under the skin of the back, with or without the skin (pork rind). Fatback is "hard fat", distinct from the visceral fat that occurs in the abdominal cavity and is called "soft fat" and leaf lard.

Like other types of pig fat, fatback may be rendered to make a high quality lard, and is one source of salt pork. Finely diced or coarsely ground fatback is an important ingredient in sausage making and in some meat dishes.

Fatback is an important element of traditional charcuterie. In several European cultures it is used to make specialty bacon. Containing no skeletal muscle, this bacon is a delicacy.

At one time fatback was Italy's basic cooking fat, especially in regions where olive trees are sparse or absent, but health concerns have reduced its popularity. However, it provides a rich, authentic flavour for the classic battuto – sautéed vegetables, herbs and flavourings – that forms the basis of many traditional dishes. Nowadays, pancetta is often used instead.

All I got from this was 'bacon, **** yeah!'
  • ZoeLifts
    Options
    My only contribution to this.......It would so much better if this thread was about fatback. Ahhhh....I miss the south.

hmmm....bacon.....eating some right now!
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options

Essentially that was my point.....I was trying to live up to the nerd part of my username and look smartical.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    use a foam roller....
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    In to learn more about how to deal with this problem area. I'm still waiting for someone to give some good advice that actually makes sense and not just some "appropriate calorie deficit and strength training" nonsense.

Pfft...as if that's the answer to this kind of problem.

:flowerforyou:

Obvious answer is get a unicorn. Riding unicorns targets back fat. Geesh.

Off to walmart to get a unicorn!:laugh:
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    How did this thread ever roll and keep going?

tumblr_inline_mfrio77iCL1qf3ifh.gif
  • relentless_hope
    relentless_hope Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    did i hear bacon?
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    did i hear bacon?

*looks around* In for the bacon!!!
  • ZoeLifts