Stabbing yourself in the eye?

Options

Replies

• LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    You can't expect me to be supportive of your unhealthy, dangerous plan. This website has the word "Fitness" in the title! Please speak with your doctor before making such drastic decisions.

then why did you even bother to post on this thread - I only want support of my stupid and idiotic plan. How is that hard to understand.
    I'm offended for you, by you, on your own behalf. Reported.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    You can't expect me to be supportive of your unhealthy, dangerous plan. This website has the word "Fitness" in the title! Please speak with your doctor before making such drastic decisions.

then why did you even bother to post on this thread - I only want support of my stupid and idiotic plan. How is that hard to understand.

*puts on ignore*
  • tuxedord2
    tuxedord2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Do you think it might be easier to get someone else to do the stabbing for you?
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    but doesn't protein turn straight to fat if you eat it on its own?
    only if it's in a protein shake. You should be fine with eating the whole bug.

Choose the crunchy-shelled bugs (think beetles rather than grubs) - the extra crunching will burn calories so you can log the bugs as zero calories. True fact!

Wow I love negative calorie foods - you're back on my friends list.

Hurrah! You do argue your points well so I think I can overlook some of your flaws.
  • SRH7
    Options
    but you're only going to get the results you want if it's a HEAVY fork

I was waiting for one of you stab heavy people to come in here, that's not the look I am after. People like that make me go eeewwwww. Some people react differently to heavy forks. We're not all the same you know.

Agreed. I've heard that pink forks will give you tone without turning you into the Hulk.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

I looked into that, but it seemed really expensive, and they try to sell you their special stabbing forks and get you to sign on as a pro-stabber.
  • SRH7
    Options

Haters will be haters. If you have nothing to add to the conversation then why are you posting?
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    but you're only going to get the results you want if it's a HEAVY fork

I was waiting for one of you stab heavy people to come in here, that's not the look I am after. People like that make me go eeewwwww. Some people react differently to heavy forks. We're not all the same you know.

Agreed. I've heard that pink forks will give you tone without turning you into the Hulk.

yeah I'm looking to lengthen my muscles - like the way the dancers look in my head.
  • tuxedord2
    Options

I looked into that, but it seemed really expensive, and they try to sell you their special stabbing forks and get you to sign on as a pro-stabber.

Hmmm good point. I'm thinking there might be some people on MFP that will do it for free. You should ask around.
  • SRH7
    Options
    * Shuffles off to edit her previous posts to ensure the points made by those arguing against her now make no sense at all *
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    Options

*puts on ignore*
    Are you still ignoring me?

How about now?

Edited by S_E_R_P_W_I_D_G_E_T_S on Mon 03/11/13 08:20 PM
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Hmmm good point. I'm thinking there might be some people on MFP that will do it for free. You should ask around.

Yeah but I bet the people that offer are secretly pro-stabbers trying to sign me up.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    * Shuffles off to edit her previous posts to ensure the points made by those arguing against her now make no sense at all *

Wait - I know that MO, are you S_R_H_7? she rage quit Aug 2011 just when you joined - coincidence?
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    Do I hear the sound of someone I'm ignoring?

Nah.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    REPORTED??

:noway:
    Reported back.
    Neener neeeeee-ner.

Putting you on ignore!

Neener neeeeee-ner.

Let's break up.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    REPORTED??

:noway:
    Reported back.
    Neener neeeeee-ner.

Putting you on ignore!

Neener neeeeee-ner.

Let's break up.

Oi this thread is about me - you two have your fight elsewhere.

This place has become completely unbearable - full of bullies and mean people who jump you when you just want support.

*RAGE QUITS*

*DEACTIVATES*
  • tuxedord2
    Options
    whew... that thread was getting to be an eyesore...
  • SRH7
    Options

Wait - I know that MO, are you S_R_H_7? she rage quit Aug 2011 just when you joined - coincidence?

:huh:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    Options
    applause-o.gif
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Makes you wanna poke yourself in the eye with a fork doesn't it?