25 TO LIFE month 2

Options
14567810»

Replies

• GemFB
    GemFB Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this....

Let's see... I started at 196 and am down to 184 lbs...I wanna be down to 150 by the end of july...I want to feel good again! Congrats to everyone!!
  • kerridwen
    kerridwen Posts: 165
    Options
    HI everyone - glad to read that everyone is doing well - Jennifer you look great in your dress...can't wait to see the wedding pictures and yes you will make it to 150....

I weighed myself this morning and am at 181.6 - very very happy a drop of 3.4lbs.

I am soooo loooking forward to being in the 70's...

Good luck to everyone this week.
    Patricia

Wow - way to go Patricia! I have to second that question, what are you doing it looks like it's working great!
  • kerridwen
    Options
    Ran 6 miles. Today I caught myself thinking "today will be my light day, I'll only run 3 miles." Only 3 miles?????? Yikes, just a month ago there is now way I would want to run 3 miles... let alone consider it a "light" workout!!!!! :laugh:

Wow - that's really amazing!! Way to go!! :flowerforyou:

Welcome GemFB!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Well I wanted to post a positive!
    I took my measurements this morning. Thought i havent lost any in my waist, I lost 2 inches in my bust, and almost two from each thigh.
    When you guys measure your bust do you do it with or withou your bra on?
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow - way to go Patricia! I have to second that question, what are you doing it looks like it's working great!
    [/quote]

I had a really bad week 2 weeks ago, a couple of "cheat day" and I only lost 1lb - so last week I really put my mind back into eating healthy, cause I was starting to see that I was slipping back into my old routine of overeating and badly.
    I don't know if this makes any sense, but I think that the bad week actually helped me out last week. It's like my body had a little kick start again...I don't know, I'm just guessing.

Any weight lose this week will be accounted for by purchasing a new house and have been working like made for the last couple of days decluttering this house that we are in now....

Good luck again to all - and I look forward to reading how you are all doing tomorrow.
    Patricia
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh! all of the people at my work just went down the street to the bakery and came back with tiramisu! So far i have plenty of cals left today...but i couldnt bring myself to splurge. Instead im writing here!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh! all of the people at my work just went down the street to the bakery and came back with tiramisu! So far i have plenty of cals left today...but i couldnt bring myself to splurge. Instead im writing here!
    Way to not give in!
    And see! You lost inches! Yeah!!!
    I do it without my bra on.

I went for a walk around our lake today, three times. (I think once around is 3/4 mile?) I actually picked up a jog or two while doing it to boost my heart rate. And let me tell you, my legs are not going to be happy tomorrow!
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    [/quote

Fantastic - we're always going to be tempted - however only use those calories wisely.....
  • kerridwen
    Options
    Hey - for calorie posting, I'm at -19. I think I under reported my exercise a bit (I tend to err on the side of caution) so hopefully that's not too bad!

Thanks Patrizia! Good luck with the move!
  • kerridwen
    Options
    iluvsparkles - I tend to do it with my bra on, to make it easier!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I am happy to announce that while the weight might not be going down by bum seems to be getting a tad smaller. I can see extra material in my pants...now if only I could eat better.
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Sounds like everyone has had a great week!! See you on the new thread:happy:
  • buckeyebabe
    buckeyebabe Posts: 235
    Options
    Ok CINDY!!! You did a great job on the challenge yesterday. I got so busy I forgot to log and then I fell asleep and never got around to it last night. Sorry. For yesterday I had 1346 calories total to consume and actually consumed 1351....they great thing is that I drank all my water.

Today....is not going to be a good day. I got up this morning and I ran 4 miles then I came back and worked in my yard pulling weeds and pruing bushes and trees for 3 hours. I earned a total of 1300 calories and so I have a total of 2500 calories to eat. Unfortunately I had two kids to get to soccer and then came back and did homework so I am just starting to eat dinner. After eating I still have 800 calories left for the night. I don't think I am going to be able to eat all of them tonight so I may look at "banking" some and having a couple of glasses of wine tomorrow!! :drinker:

I did get my water in today though!!! How did you do?
  • GemFB
    GemFB Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm having a good day...Stepped on the scale and started jumping up and down. I dropped 2 lbs! Yay for small steps! I think I am over on my cals...But I added in all of my stuff today. I tend to write down everything I do during the day including walking around on campus (I probably walk at at least a 4.0mph from class to class and building to building between 30 min and 60 min a day!) So according to my count I have 112 cals left! Yay for good days! Hope everyone else is doing well.

Oh and I measure with the bra. That's what they taught me back in highschool when I used to do modeling classes. Said it was more accurate since you wear a bra with most clothing.
  • kerridwen
    Options
    I made a mistake on my food entries and actually had almsot 100 cal left for the day so just had a big glass of milk. I'm having trouble not snacking before bed!!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Ok CINDY!!! You did a great job on the challenge yesterday. I got so busy I forgot to log and then I fell asleep and never got around to it last night. Sorry. For yesterday I had 1346 calories total to consume and actually consumed 1351....they great thing is that I drank all my water.

Today....is not going to be a good day. I got up this morning and I ran 4 miles then I came back and worked in my yard pulling weeds and pruing bushes and trees for 3 hours. I earned a total of 1300 calories and so I have a total of 2500 calories to eat. Unfortunately I had two kids to get to soccer and then came back and did homework so I am just starting to eat dinner. After eating I still have 800 calories left for the night. I don't think I am going to be able to eat all of them tonight so I may look at "banking" some and having a couple of glasses of wine tomorrow!! :drinker:

I did get my water in today though!!! How did you do?
    Good job for yesterday and good luck eating all those calories. LOL :flowerforyou:
    Yesterday was tough for me as well had to do extra exercise. my total calories to eat was 1645 to consume and I ended up consuming 1652. Darn had to much of the fruit cup -7 but still am with in range :laugh: Also need to drink more water. Good luck today. :drinker:
  • sindyb9
    Options
    I have danon activia no sugar and oat meal no sugar a cup of coffee no sugar with little no fat creamer. For lunch lots of veggies and fruit, cheese 1 or 2 oz. But I am tracking sugar as well as calories for my diabetes and fruits and veggies have natural sugar so I have to split that up so I dont get too much sugar all at once. :flowerforyou:
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Ok even though it was my son's birthday and yes had a piece of cake my total calories with exercise was 1507, and I consumed 1507. That is the first time I have ever eaten the exact calories. :drinker:
  • kerridwen
    Options
    Hey Sindy!

That's great news! I'm not sure I'd have had so much restraint, haha.

There's a new thread started, come on over :D
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Hey Sindy!

That's great news! I'm not sure I'd have had so much restraint, haha.

There's a new thread started, come on over :D

Thank you. :bigsmile:
    I really wanted to eat the whole cake:sad: :sad: but could not do it. 5 weeks ago I would have. :laugh: