Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

25 TO LIFE month 2

14567810»

Replies

• GemFB
    GemFB Posts: 104 Member
    I'd love to join this....

Let's see... I started at 196 and am down to 184 lbs...I wanna be down to 150 by the end of july...I want to feel good again! Congrats to everyone!!
  • kerridwen
    kerridwen Posts: 165
    HI everyone - glad to read that everyone is doing well - Jennifer you look great in your dress...can't wait to see the wedding pictures and yes you will make it to 150....

I weighed myself this morning and am at 181.6 - very very happy a drop of 3.4lbs.

I am soooo loooking forward to being in the 70's...

Good luck to everyone this week.
    Patricia

Wow - way to go Patricia! I have to second that question, what are you doing it looks like it's working great!
  • kerridwen
    Ran 6 miles. Today I caught myself thinking "today will be my light day, I'll only run 3 miles." Only 3 miles?????? Yikes, just a month ago there is now way I would want to run 3 miles... let alone consider it a "light" workout!!!!! :laugh:

Wow - that's really amazing!! Way to go!! :flowerforyou:

Welcome GemFB!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Well I wanted to post a positive!
    I took my measurements this morning. Thought i havent lost any in my waist, I lost 2 inches in my bust, and almost two from each thigh.
    When you guys measure your bust do you do it with or withou your bra on?
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Wow - way to go Patricia! I have to second that question, what are you doing it looks like it's working great!
    [/quote]

I had a really bad week 2 weeks ago, a couple of "cheat day" and I only lost 1lb - so last week I really put my mind back into eating healthy, cause I was starting to see that I was slipping back into my old routine of overeating and badly.
    I don't know if this makes any sense, but I think that the bad week actually helped me out last week. It's like my body had a little kick start again...I don't know, I'm just guessing.

Any weight lose this week will be accounted for by purchasing a new house and have been working like made for the last couple of days decluttering this house that we are in now....

Good luck again to all - and I look forward to reading how you are all doing tomorrow.
    Patricia
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Ahhhh! all of the people at my work just went down the street to the bakery and came back with tiramisu! So far i have plenty of cals left today...but i couldnt bring myself to splurge. Instead im writing here!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Ahhhh! all of the people at my work just went down the street to the bakery and came back with tiramisu! So far i have plenty of cals left today...but i couldnt bring myself to splurge. Instead im writing here!
    Way to not give in!
    And see! You lost inches! Yeah!!!
    I do it without my bra on.

I went for a walk around our lake today, three times. (I think once around is 3/4 mile?) I actually picked up a jog or two while doing it to boost my heart rate. And let me tell you, my legs are not going to be happy tomorrow!
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    [/quote

Fantastic - we're always going to be tempted - however only use those calories wisely.....
  • kerridwen
    Hey - for calorie posting, I'm at -19. I think I under reported my exercise a bit (I tend to err on the side of caution) so hopefully that's not too bad!

Thanks Patrizia! Good luck with the move!
  • kerridwen
    iluvsparkles - I tend to do it with my bra on, to make it easier!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    I am happy to announce that while the weight might not be going down by bum seems to be getting a tad smaller. I can see extra material in my pants...now if only I could eat better.
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Congrats!!!! Sounds like everyone has had a great week!! See you on the new thread:happy:
  • buckeyebabe
    buckeyebabe Posts: 235
    Ok CINDY!!! You did a great job on the challenge yesterday. I got so busy I forgot to log and then I fell asleep and never got around to it last night. Sorry. For yesterday I had 1346 calories total to consume and actually consumed 1351....they great thing is that I drank all my water.

Today....is not going to be a good day. I got up this morning and I ran 4 miles then I came back and worked in my yard pulling weeds and pruing bushes and trees for 3 hours. I earned a total of 1300 calories and so I have a total of 2500 calories to eat. Unfortunately I had two kids to get to soccer and then came back and did homework so I am just starting to eat dinner. After eating I still have 800 calories left for the night. I don't think I am going to be able to eat all of them tonight so I may look at "banking" some and having a couple of glasses of wine tomorrow!! :drinker:

I did get my water in today though!!! How did you do?
  • GemFB
    GemFB Posts: 104 Member
    I'm having a good day...Stepped on the scale and started jumping up and down. I dropped 2 lbs! Yay for small steps! I think I am over on my cals...But I added in all of my stuff today. I tend to write down everything I do during the day including walking around on campus (I probably walk at at least a 4.0mph from class to class and building to building between 30 min and 60 min a day!) So according to my count I have 112 cals left! Yay for good days! Hope everyone else is doing well.

Oh and I measure with the bra. That's what they taught me back in highschool when I used to do modeling classes. Said it was more accurate since you wear a bra with most clothing.
  • kerridwen
    I made a mistake on my food entries and actually had almsot 100 cal left for the day so just had a big glass of milk. I'm having trouble not snacking before bed!!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Ok CINDY!!! You did a great job on the challenge yesterday. I got so busy I forgot to log and then I fell asleep and never got around to it last night. Sorry. For yesterday I had 1346 calories total to consume and actually consumed 1351....they great thing is that I drank all my water.

Today....is not going to be a good day. I got up this morning and I ran 4 miles then I came back and worked in my yard pulling weeds and pruing bushes and trees for 3 hours. I earned a total of 1300 calories and so I have a total of 2500 calories to eat. Unfortunately I had two kids to get to soccer and then came back and did homework so I am just starting to eat dinner. After eating I still have 800 calories left for the night. I don't think I am going to be able to eat all of them tonight so I may look at "banking" some and having a couple of glasses of wine tomorrow!! :drinker:

I did get my water in today though!!! How did you do?
    Good job for yesterday and good luck eating all those calories. LOL :flowerforyou:
    Yesterday was tough for me as well had to do extra exercise. my total calories to eat was 1645 to consume and I ended up consuming 1652. Darn had to much of the fruit cup -7 but still am with in range :laugh: Also need to drink more water. Good luck today. :drinker:
  • sindyb9
    I have danon activia no sugar and oat meal no sugar a cup of coffee no sugar with little no fat creamer. For lunch lots of veggies and fruit, cheese 1 or 2 oz. But I am tracking sugar as well as calories for my diabetes and fruits and veggies have natural sugar so I have to split that up so I dont get too much sugar all at once. :flowerforyou:
  • sindyb9
    Ok even though it was my son's birthday and yes had a piece of cake my total calories with exercise was 1507, and I consumed 1507. That is the first time I have ever eaten the exact calories. :drinker:
  • kerridwen
    Hey Sindy!

That's great news! I'm not sure I'd have had so much restraint, haha.

There's a new thread started, come on over :D
  • sindyb9
    Hey Sindy!

That's great news! I'm not sure I'd have had so much restraint, haha.

There's a new thread started, come on over :D

Thank you. :bigsmile:
    I really wanted to eat the whole cake:sad: :sad: but could not do it. 5 weeks ago I would have. :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.