McDonalds McWrap

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• dianeb613
    dianeb613 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I don't know where they got the prices on that poster from, but the food is much more expensive here in NY. For example, meatless burgers are about $4.49, a lb of lean ground beef can run up to $6 a lb., cashews about $9.99, etc. etc.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    It was the thread where she called you a gigantic d-bag because you're a starving actor in NY with a picture of your shirtless scrawny body on MFP cutting everybody down for the choices they make in their own lives. You disagreed with her. But your profile and your needless 3,000+ posts proved you wrong.

0NZO4.gif

10/10 post would read again.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    How long have you been at it?

Been at what?
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options

Been at what?

Nevermind.
  • jonnythan
    Options

Been at what?

Nevermind.

I see.

Well, since February 17 of this year, I've lost 6.2 lbs of fat and gained 1.4 lbs of lean mass according to the calipers. That includes all those McWraps and Doritos tacos.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Is this thread still going on? With all the bickering I expected it to be locked by now.
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I don't know where they got the prices on that poster from, but the food is much more expensive here in NY. For example, meatless burgers are about $4.49, a lb of lean ground beef can run up to $6 a lb., cashews about $9.99, etc. etc.

I have often heard up north is more expensive than here in the south. Your comment reflects that hearsay TY
  • 2FatToRun
    Options
    Coach Reddy go help me PLZ and TY on my post in exercise and nutrition called weight of weights I want ripped body like you

fitness and exercise jeez
  • 2FatToRun
    Options
    Is this thread still going on? With all the bickering I expected it to be locked by now.

I find as long as the less intelligent ppl keep uneeded comments out and dont respond with hurt feelings or emotions the debate could go on forever lol
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    Coach Reddy go help me PLZ and TY on my post in exercise and nutrition called weight of weights I want ripped body like you

fitness and exercise jeez

done!
  • luckylou90
    Options
    people need to start taking responsibility for what they put into their own bodies. i am overweight, and its no one's fault but my own. i CHOSE to eat crappy. and with restaurants having their nutritional info available online, people have access to it. their ads might be misleading, but if people really think eating at mcdonalds is going to help them lose weight, then they are doomed from the get go.
    i always tell my friends who are trying to lose weight to look into things. ive made a list of the healthiest options for chain restaurants, and there is no reason they cannot do the same.
    it seems like the best places for healthier choices are subway (obviously) and taco bell. if you choose to eat fast food, you have to understand that it isnt going to be healthy....you have to put some effort into being healthy. if you want to eat things that are all-natural, then start cooking for yourself.

^^^ This. That is the 'cost' of living in a free society. You have to take responsibility for yourself.
  • luckylou90
    Options
    i TRIED it today for a dollar and found it to be amazing. Had the grilled chicken with cucumber, no dressing, lettuce and tomato... my friend added bacon. They are enormous.. whole chicken piece and fill you up! For all you McDonald bad mouthers, lighten up. They VOLUNTARILY posted calories. If your fat, don't blame them.... if you are going to go after a fast food PICK CHINESE They have screwed us for years. McDonald's serves what people buy. You don't like it? Don't buy it..... Fat people got no reason to live if they can't take responsibility. Who cares what they put in it. Research it yourself. Know what you are eating and decide. You idiot act like they are shoving it down your throats. I am not overweight and can eat there WITH A BRAIN
  • luckylou90
    Options
    i TRIED it today for a dollar and found it to be amazing. Had the grilled chicken with cucumber, no dressing, lettuce and tomato... my friend added bacon. They are enormous.. whole chicken piece and fill you up! For all you McDonald bad mouthers, lighten up. They VOLUNTARILY posted calories. If your fat, don't blame them.... if you are going to go after a fast food PICK CHINESE They have screwed us for years. McDonald's serves what people buy. You don't like it? Don't buy it..... Fat people got no reason to live if they can't take responsibility. Who cares what they put in it. Research it yourself. Know what you are eating and decide. You idiot act like they are shoving it down your throats. I am not overweight and can eat there WITH A BRAIN
  • luckylou90
    Options
    Way to go Mcdonald's You have awesome coffee, fruit yogurt and kids options now. You've come a long way baby!!
  • 2FatToRun
    Options

I love your friend, he added BACON!!!!! Too bad he is a brain or I would ask you for his number :laugh:
  • beachchic3030
    beachchic3030 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    How do you count the calories after making the exchanges?

on their website you can add or take away ingredients to customize your meal and NI

amy
  • jonnythan
    Options
    Looked up the calories and nutritional content. The only way to eat the McWrap is grilled, w/out any sauce and extra lettuce and tomatoes (I always add pickles!!).

How do you count the calories after making the exchanges?

The McD's Meal Builder lets you customize the sandwich:
    http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/full_menu_explorer.html