Over 200 New Year New Me Part 19

Options

Replies

• lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Jess - Sorry you got a 0 this week :sad: YOu know you were sick the 1st part of the week...We will just credit it to that okay :) you will do great next week.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Thanks LilDebbie! I was sick, well still kind of am and I I have felt very stressed and anxious pretty much all week and I'm not sure why. AND TOM should be here next week. I'm going to blame if on all those factors! :tongue: I'm really trying to not let it get me down. Gotta look at the big picture, I'm doing this to better my health. It shouldn't matter what the scale says. Next week I plan to hit the gym HARD since I should be back to 100% by then! I have lost the 5-6 pounds I gained on vacation in a matter of 8 days or so.
  • lildebbie
    Options
    jesss - YOu are right!!! The big picture...and you WILL look awesome next week at the party..Did you find a dress last night??

I think TOM will be here late next week...uggg...
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Jess, like I said to litdeb before, Don't let the scale determine how you feel. Sometimes the scale can be very frustrating but look at how much you did lose. All I can say is AMAZING. Your hard work will pay off. It might be all the factors you stated above ( and some). Don't let the scale get you down. Now where's that smile that we are use to seeing. :flowerforyou:

Get better, with your allergies, and knock it hard when you get better.

Have fun on your trip and we want to see pic of you in the dress:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • irandamay
    irandamay Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Pos_me.......... -2..........0.96%
    Lildebbie ........-3.2.......1.14%
    Jess...................0...........0%
    Miranda...........-1.2.........0.43%

I've been slacking a bit on my cardio this past week and the week before, and I had a celebratory lambic beer last night for the end of my program. I think tonight I'm going to have some pizza, too, since I haven't had any pizza in about 8 weeks now. :smile: I'll hit the gym first and do some cardio, and not eat 4 giant slices like I used to!
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Miranda - Way to go!!! I think we are having pizza this weekened too...We are being very selective though!!! I don't want to waste my splurge on any pizza :smile: i think we are going to this resturant that has awesome pizza and you get your own personal pizza's so not tempted with eating like a whole large :smile: and much rather have a little of this pizza than a lot of another.
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Quick weigh in then I'll go back and read.....2 pages worth !!!

Meokk.............-2.8.........1.49%
  • meokk
    Options
    Miranda - Way to go!!! I think we are having pizza this weekened too...We are being very selective though!!! I don't want to waste my splurge on any pizza :smile: i think we are going to this resturant that has awesome pizza and you get your own personal pizza's so not tempted with eating like a whole large :smile: and much rather have a little of this pizza than a lot of another.

Mmmmmmm....Pizzzzzaaaaaa
    That's what I'm splurging on on Saturday, my high exercise day treat!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Working on a special project for my supervisor so no time to chat this morning. I'm super happy because I'm so bloated from the enchiladas that my ring actually fits BUT the scale says 198.2 anyway! Yay! I was at 201.8 or something last week but 201.2 the week before so I'll count a loss from there.

Littlespy............-3.0.......1.49%

Congrats to all the losers so far! I'll be back sometime later to check on everyone. :smile:
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

checking in for yesterday:

calories- 1180
    water- yes, 100+
    sodium- 2375 (ops)
    excercise- c25k w7d3...and that was enough!
    cals burned- about 550....logged 450
    proud- that I got my butt off the couch and did my c25k run, even though it took me an hour to convince myself to get to it.

pos_me- HOORAY ON YOUR 4-0!!!! I'm sooo proud of you...losing the weight gain from the weekend AND another 2! WOW!:drinker:

Lildeb- so happy for your loss, you have been working so hard at the gym and have been so dedicated the past two weeks, you deserve it!!!

Jess- being sick and stress and well you know the deal...I see a big loss for you next week!
  • cris20056
    Options
    looks like shocking my metabolism did work over mother's day weekend it just took about a week and a half to show....

LW- 202.8 (was 205 after mother's day weekend:explode: )
    CW- 197.6 :drinker:

I AM OFFICIALLY CONSIDERING MYSELF IN ONDERLAND! IT STUCK ALL WEEK! HOOORAY!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker:

Cris20056.........-5.2.......2.56%
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Awestfall...........-1.0........0.45%

Well I am a bit excited because I weighed 218 this morning and I am sure it will fluctuate for the next few days up to 220 or so but I am going to celebrate that by the end of next week I will be in the teens again.WOOOOOHOOOOO! Anyways another piece of information that I wanted to share I woke up this morning and was thinking about bikinis and bathing suits in general and I already have a tankini that my husband and daughters says make me look hot:laugh: :laugh: well in my Glamour magazine it says for my body type that I should wear a two piece bathing suit .So I was looking in the magazine and the girl that had a bikini on she was my shape (not sure how much she weighed) but she wore a 16 and so do I and she was wearing a bikini.I thought there is no way I would look good in a bikini but everyone says it has a slimming effect.Well 2 years ago I had bought and XL bikini for my daughter and it was way to big for her so she told me to keep it and maybe someday I could wear it.When I first got it I couldn't even get the bottoms on and the top well there was spillage everywhere.:noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: Today I decided just for fun I would try it on again just to see what it looked like.Well to my surprise very little spillage on the top and the bottoms I GOT THEM ON MY BOOTY!! By no means did it look fabulous but I did look slimmer and if I had different bottoms that covered my FLAB I would have worn it to the beach this summer of course I am hoping by then to be another 20 pounds lighter before I go to the beach in July.So if I am I may just FLAUNT off a bikini this year LOL.Ok I am done bragging SORRY!!!
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    CONGRATS ON ONEDERLAND CRIS!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: I THINK YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THERE!!

POS ME Is on the brink of it! I see it in your future!

Don't worry I just needed to throw myself a little pitty party! I'm done now! :bigsmile: I kept thinking how amazing I looked in that dress last night and my roommates reacation when I walked out. She just said "OMG that's the one! It looks great!" I also remembered I had a very high sodium day on Wednseday and my ring isnt as lose as it normally is. So given all the factors I think that's why. Not making excuses just moving on and hitting it next week! I see big losses next week! Get me outta the 21?s!!:bigsmile:

Be back later to stalk!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    I willbe back later to check in and read posts. As of this morning I am officially down 4.6 pounds

Awestfall...........-1.0........0.45%
    Cris20056.........-5.2.......2.56%
    momma...........4.6......1.75%
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Chris - YOu ROCK !!!! so glad you are in onderland for good !!!!

Awsestfall - YAY for beein in the 2 teens :smile: and that is awesome for the bathing suit...I am hating bathing suites right night...I bought a 2 piece takini it is cute and fits but not the best for water aerobics , the bottoms fall down and the top flies up (just like on the belly) i need a one pices for swiming like that but none of them fit, due to my big tummy :sad:

Momma - YOu rock too !!! 4 lbs is awesome. YOu are soo close to that 40 by your 40th bday !!!!
  • meokk
    Options
    Firstly.....TGIF so I can my darned chocolate, seriously could not stop thinking about creamy delicious milk chocolate for the last 3 days. I think it started in Vegas when I had to keep walking past this amazing candy store that has miilk & white chocolate waterfall from ceiling to floor......

Miranda - congrats on your biggest loser results, you did so well !!!:drinker: those are impressive stats!

Elmox - Mmmmm Beer, I love the Brooklyn Brewery :drinker:

Cris - How dare he disrespect you like that and put your baby in danger, what if something had happened, he was just lucky it didn't. You need to have a serious talk with that man. I'm not saying don't give him a second chance but this is a big one and if you don't get clear signals that he is absolutely mortified and sorry then it will be hard for you to move on and trust him around the baby. I hope it all works out and you can get past this. Thinking of you :heart: :heart: :heart:

Jess - That dress in the old photos is going to perfect for you to hold up next to yourself once you have lost all the weight, you're going to look tiny next to it. I don't think I would recognize current you and old you as being the same person, you look amazing :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Momma - love the belly tips, thanks for posting them for us!

Mstahl - remember what you taught us !?!? If the scale goes up, it's water, if it goes down it's fat !!!!!:heart:

Pos Me - super impressed with your workouts, I'm exhausted just reading about them :drinker:

Bluenote - I can safely say that I'll be here to keep you company for a good long while. I've lost weight twice in the past and put it back on so I know that I need to log and I need my MFP friends long after I reach my goal weight,,,,,maybe for several years at the least.

LittleSPy - Neighbor like that drive me NUTS!!!! I've loved in some pretty shady spots myself......I used to live in an apartment in a house and nearly every night this group of men would come purposely from across the street, park their car in front of our house, blast their music from the car and sit on our stoop until 2 or 3am eating & drinking and making a huge mess. It made no difference whether I yelled at them or not.

Check in for yesterday:
    calories - about 1100
    Water - 96oz
    exercise - a little walking
    proud I resisted my chocolate craving, OK I'll shut up about chocolate now:bigsmile:
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    meokk-I actually thought about doing a pic like that with the dress but there's one problem, my roommates Mom took it in last summer about 2 or 3 inches on both sides. Either way, it still falls off of me because I do still have it. I'm so proud you resisted chocolate all week!! Enjoy it today!!

Momma-What a great loss!! So glad to see you were doing so well even though we hadnt heard from you!! Keep up whatever it is you have been doing

awestfall-WOW! A Bikini!! You will get to your goal for your bikini with all your determation I have seen the last week!
  • cris20056
    Options
    awestfall- Congrats on the bikini! How exciting, cant wait til you are comfortable enough to wear it out

momma- 4lbs WOOOHOO! Go momma its your birfday, we gonna party like its your birfday..missed ya!

meook- CONGRATS ON HITTING 4-0

Pos_me- I forget if I said congrats on your 4-0 too so Congrats! ( i see that i did already say this..sorry brain fart)

Big losses this week! yay team!

edited to say- Please dont mention chocolate waterfalls, you are killing me :laugh: :laugh:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Haha, speaking of swimsuits. My curiosity got the best of me yesterday and I went to try a couple on. There were none that I really liked but I saw the most hideously AWESOME shiney drapey purple thing called a "swim dress" and I just HAD to try it on. :laugh:

The great part of the story is I got a Large and it fit. :bigsmile: The horrible part of the story is EW, I look just awful in a one piece bathing suit! I think a bikini or at least a tankini would be best for me because my stomach is one of the best parts of my body (can't believe I said that). It's pretty impressively flat for a 5'4" girl who weighs nearly 200 pounds. My legs are where I carry my weight so having them completely exposed & my slimmer parts completely covered makes me look even fatter than I am.

Anyway, this is it: It's SO RIDICULOUS!!! I love it! But I simply could not wear it in public. :laugh: :embarassed:
    270768_768.jpg

Anyway, there's nothing like trying on a swimsuit to put my fat butt right back in it's place. I was starting to think I looked pretty good until I imagined myself wearing a swimsuit in public. :noway: :laugh: Reality!
  • cris20056
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: omg julie ur hilarious, the glasses were a nice touch!

ps- I agree that your belly is flat, I remember when I saw that pic of you in the skirt and I was like OMG her stomach is FLAT