Being noticed (attractiveness)

Options

Replies

• HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I was noticed all the time constaly so when I gained the weight an it stopped I started getting panic attacks hating myself ECt but on Saturday everyone I came in contact with said how stunning I was so made me very happy x it's not important but it does boost your confidence a lot x
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Girl, I've been fine since Day 1
    jamie_foxx_wanda_wayne_01.jpg
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    You're in the wrong place....this is a thread discussing positive results of our physical fitness efforts. Maybe you should take your political complaints to an online community designed for those discussions...

(not directed at you, jq.....you are correct, no explanation of your desire to carry is necessary!)
    Cheers mate, but I think that relative to the headings in this online community, 'Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games' suits the discussion much better than 'Success Stories' or 'Motivation and Support.'

The beauty of conversation is that it is pliable and interesting, not stagnant and boring. I would be more than happy to continue my conversation on a one-on-one basis with the poster I was addressing, of course. But the conversation was being developed on this particular topic and I invite as much input as anyone feels like sharing.

That said, one place that jq and I do agree is that my ability to express my opinion is no more or less valuable than her ability to carry a weapon within all legal restrictions.

I am noticing logic.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I don't get noticed, my chest does

Pics or it didn't happen! :wink:
  • ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm oblivious as all get out. :laugh: So if anyone DID (or does) notice me, I wouldn't know.
  • Imani9629
    Imani9629 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    One of my guy friends insists that girls notice me. I've never caught anyone looking though.

Matt Damon?!

Hahahaha omg I wasn't expecting that one XD
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I get noticed pretty often. I think it's less about my appearance and more about the fact that I smile a lot. People are attracted to happy people.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I feel like I can't answer this question without coming across even more full of myself than I already appear to be.
  • kaycepo
    kaycepo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Not at all like ever and frankly it kinda sucks! LOL
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the amount of 'notice' is situational as well as confidence. I got a lot of notice when I was 17/18, because I lost some weight, and was very confident and projected it. I stayed that way in college, and IMO was pretty good looking and had plenty of confidence, but I spent 5 years between undergrad and grad barely getting noticed. Rarely got 'hit on', no one every bought me drinks. Kinda shot down my confidence in my looks. In retrospect, I think it was because the girl/guy ratio was not in my favor, and while I'm good looking, I'm not a knockout.

I moved to another city to, confidence down, 15-20 lbs heavier than when I started college. And suddenly I couldn't go anywhere without getting noticed. And when I lost the extra lbs, and my confidence was up, the attention was outrageous.

Of course, now, I'm married, with a kid, much older (but still good looking, I think). I don't get noticed very much. But I also don't put myself out there, and I live in a small town, so everyone knows I'm off the market. If they notice they may be more covert about it.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I feel like I can't answer this question without coming across even more full of myself than I already appear to be.

^^This - QFT

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    > 1 Year Consecutive Logging
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

:love:

I get noticed here on MFP because I have a friend list and put half dressed pictures up...they are complimentary of my progress

Otherwise I don't get any attention in my day to day life that I am aware of.
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I get noticed a lot but I think it's only because of my eyes....I guess I'm lucky people llike my eyes!!!

Most women with boobs like yours complain about guys not making eye contact at all.

LOL -- those get noticed too....after the eyes!!!
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I have noticed being noticed more recently. I'm not sure if it's the fact that my new clothes fit snugly or if it's my new figure. Of course I was blessed (or cursed, however you want to look at it) in the bust area so that may have something to do with it now that my tummy is much smaller. I have never been approached randomly by any stranger who was attractive though.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    When I'm happy and smiling I get attention.
    I pay attention to people that are happy and smiling.

IMO that's part of what makes people attractive.
    I mean a models smirk may work in print, but in reality do you really want to try and confront that face in person?

Lesson: if you want to be noticed smile!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    People notice me all the time. After I walk by and cropdust them.

But usually it's icky foreign dudes checking out my wife while at the mall.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Used to happen all the time.....

2ymbz9u.jpg
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I'm never noticed, and thats the way I like it.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I assume they're just staring at me because I actually work out in the gym and a lot of people pitter patter as they say around machines.
  • padackllins
    Options
    I used to be horrendously bullied for being the ugly, fat girl. I've always been bullied, from when I first started school to.. Well, about 4 years ago? Since then, no one really says much about my appearance. I do get compliments, mostly from guys but I just don't believe them 99% of the time unless it's from my boyfriend. Even then I think he's exaggerating. :P
    I dunno, after years of being bullied or ignored due to my looks, it's weird to suddenly get compliments and have people think I'm attractive. I just don't believe them at all. Seems too good to be true.