My Online BF Dumped Me Because I'm Fat :( :( :(

Options

Replies

• StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Military has weight requirements, just sayin.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    ONLINE BOYFRIEND?

what is this?

I also lost her at "online boyfriend".

and you're replying because???????

Anyway, OP sorry ma....rejection is never a good feeling. Just know he wasnt worth it.....
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    ONLINE BOYFRIEND?

what is this?

Anyway, OP sorry ma....rejection is never a good feeling. Just know he wasnt worth it.....

I do not see why I should explain myself to some random chick on the internet, miss thang.
  • Momster1277
    Momster1277 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Billsica:

That must be one big blender, LOL. But it sure sounds tasty! :)
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I dont understand why you think it has to do with weight? Obviously this guy is all kinds of bad. Be thankful you can get out early and not have this kind of insanity later.
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    Whether the story is true or not, we've all wasted the same amount of time reading it and responding to it.

eh, I don't consider the time wasted. It's interesting to see what people say and write when I am just having a cruise through the forums. Next time I cruise through, it'll be someone elses turn.

also (not related to the post I am replying to) it is not all that unusual to date online at first, before meeting up in the flesh... or to carry on a long distance relationship through online means.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I am calling shenanigans on this entire story. Sounds completely made up.
  • alimauer
    alimauer Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    haahha oh lord....i hope not!
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    ONLINE BOYFRIEND?

what is this?

I do not see why I should explain myself to some random chick on the internet, miss thang.

I dont understand how you can not figure out what "online boyfriend" means yet you are still able to make the internet work. Does someone help you with it?
  • DorisInTheDena
    DorisInTheDena Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I think he asked her to bring vodka for the room and then they went down to the bar for the margies. The alcohol is all I really care about here. :drinker:

Oh and if this is real....be glad that whackanoodle is gone!
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    He sounds unstable. Be thankful
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    First of all, is this even real? There are SO many things in this story that don't make sense. He's in the military, but overweight? No... He was running so fast you couldn't catch him? What?? And you brought your own vodka to a restaurant? Ok, maybe that's a real thing, but not where I'm from.

Then there's this:
    It just kills me that this man I care so much about and love so much is rejecting me because I am overweight. When he himself is overweight. And his entire family is overweight too. It's in their genes. His sisters and mom and dad are all over 300 pounds.

He refused to give explanation as to why he wanted to end things.

If he refused to give you an explanation, how do you know it has anything to do with your weight?
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    ONLINE BOYFRIEND?

what is this?

No response needed....read between the lines and STFU....
  • alimauer
    alimauer Posts: 33 Member
    Options
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Well it's his loss don't you dare let that nock you if he wasn't man enough to deal with all that women then tuff there will be plenty of man that will eat you alive xxx
  • squatsandlipgloss
    Options
    ONLINE BOYFRIEND?

what is this?

I dont understand how you can not figure out what "online boyfriend" means yet you are still able to make the internet work. Does someone help you with it?

You might want to check the 'tude at the door. I never said I don't know what it MEANS, now did I? I said I LOST her there, does not mean I don't know what it means. I guess we all need to learn how to read at one point, right? ;)

-- reading it again I think you might have misread something. I did not say this:

"ONLINE BOYFRIEND?

what is this?"
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

I. Hate. This. Statement.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    How do you know he dumped you because of your weight?

He sounds completely insane and I think you should be VERY thankful that this is ending now before you waste any more time. He needs to seek therapy ASAP.

Agreed.
  • squatsandlipgloss
    Options
    ONLINE BOYFRIEND?

what is this?

No response needed....read between the lines and STFU....

Oh my... So offended... *gasp* That's cute :drinker:

I was going to say something about "freedom of speech" but I guess we all know how that will end ;)
This discussion has been closed.