Skinny people are just fat.

jbutterflye
jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
And fat people are beautiful. Because you're only beautiful when you're skinny.

Replies

• Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Look if your trying to get a reaction here Julie..Um Good thing its Sat and its slow..
    We should talk about my inability to get a proper lay..thats my fav topic
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    And fat people are beautiful. Because you're only beautiful when you're skinny.

only thing that makes an ugly person beautiful is a few beers.
  • jbutterflye
    A few beers makes you curvy.
  • Jersey_Devil
    A few beers makes you curvy.

sooooooo worth it though
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    tumblr_inline_mheyjnNsRF1qz4rgp.gif
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    oh, this could get interesting.

tCp90.gif
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    But what if you're "skinny-fat"? And why is there no "fat-skinny"?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    :huh:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    oh, this could get interesting.

tCp90.gif

Gets popcorn ready!
  • jbutterflye
    This is modern logic, people! We must never fat shame, unless they're skinny, and muscular, then it's ok. Until someone objects. Then we must backtrack very carefully. The way to successful backtracking is to reinterpret meanings and definitions. Political correctness is accomplished through confusion and disorientation. Then they're bound to agree with you.
  • Jersey_Devil
    This is modern logic, people! We must never fat shame, unless they're skinny, and muscular, then it's ok. Until someone objects. Then we must backtrack very carefully. The way to successful backtracking is to reinterpret meanings and definitions. Political correctness is accomplished through confusion and disorientation. Then they're bound to agree with you.

Lucy_in_the_Sky_with_Diamonds.gif
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    :huh:
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    lolwut
  • jbutterflye

Exactly.
  • Jersey_Devil

Exactly.

word
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I read the other topic, but this is still me here:

caution-mass-confusion.jpg
  • You know tge only thing to make like better and who can see something truly within and then maybe sometimes it has any other time
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Holy shiznit....is it me or do 50% of the posts so far make absolutely no sense, and its only on the first page.

ETA: and I even know what thread was the impetus for this...and it still makes no sense.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Do you think fish resent being called fish? Maybe they would prefer (to quote wikipedia...the fount of all that is true and accurate) "a member of a paraphyletic group of organisms that consist of all gill-bearing aquatic craniate animals that lack limbs with digits"