Skinny people are just fat.

Replies

• calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    yeah well fat kids are harder to kidnap. so thats good.

This is COMPLETE broscience.

Fat children are actually quite easy to kidnap as they're more likely to accept candy from strangers and are also slower.

People may notice you shoving a fat child in your van but more often than not they'll think it is a comedy skit and laugh it off,

QFT
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Im not a mother. but my mom was a mother. and i dont think she would like that joke.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member

Fat children are actually quite easy to kidnap as they're more likely to accept candy from strangers and are also slower.

People may notice you shoving a fat child in your van but more often than not they'll think it is a comedy skit and laugh it off,
    Um, as a mother, I find this to be hilarious.

Continue on.

right? lighten uppppp

And we have our first troll...welcome

Do you even know what that means?
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Posting privileges should be revoked
  • Jersey_Devil

Continue on.

right? lighten uppppp

Do you even know what that means?

hey- she's entitled to her opinion. come on now
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member

Um, as a mother, I don't think this is funny at all. I don't care what troll is gonna "quote" me and tell me "learn how to take a joke"...you have a disgusting sense of humor, man.

As a mom, as someone who has personal history with the topic of kidnapping, as someone who volunteers diligently with missing children's organizations to educate stupid people about the dangers of kidnapping, and as someone WITH A SOUL, I'm with lilcupcake on this one. And I don't freaking care if you want to rip me up now. Have at it.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member

Continue on.

right? lighten uppppp

You think *that* was the first troll comment in this bizarro thread?
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member

only thing that makes an ugly person beautiful is a few beers.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member

Continue on.

right? lighten uppppp

You think *that* was the first troll comment in this bizarro thread?

Let me go get my sheet of special stickers. brb
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    This thread makes no sense. However, I love all the gifs and that makes it worth it.

It's not supposed to, much like Zen. :tongue:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Wud I miss?

31206f56-e0f8-422a-8b15-0f677c2919e4_zps8e82611a.jpg
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member

Um, as a mother, I don't think this is funny at all. I don't care what troll is gonna "quote" me and tell me "learn how to take a joke"...you have a disgusting sense of humor, man.

As a mom, as someone who has personal history with the topic of kidnapping, as someone who volunteers diligently with missing children's organizations to educate stupid people about the dangers of kidnapping, and as someone WITH A SOUL, I'm with lilcupcake on this one. And I don't freaking care if you want to rip me up now. Have at it.

You poor dear. You seem to be under the (misguided) assumption that anyone posting here (in a thread in the subforum of "chit chat, fun & games", mind you) actually finds kidnapping to be amusing...

h3F362887
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    F*** being PC!! Now the media isnt allowed to say fishermen. They have to say fishers do the females who fish wont get offended. Screw that. Dont call people wart hogs though. A girl had her hear broken this morning from being called that on a forum thread.
    *wipes away the tears*

lol I saw that thread! You are not a wart hog, that ***** was ratchet -.-
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    But really, has anyone really been so far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Jersey_Devil

You poor dear. You seem to be under the (misguided) assumption that anyone posting here (in a thread in the subforum of "chit chat, fun & games", mind you) actually finds kidnapping to be amusing...

h3F362887

whats wrong with you?
  • jbutterflye
    Some issues are very sensitive. Please, I don't think anyone here is actually callous or uncaring about kidnapped children. I love satire and sometimes I really enjoy the edgy stuff. I'm a mother and that post didn't offend me at all because I knew it was made with no ill will whatsoever. You know I love you cupcake, and I love Crosby too. Both awesome people and I really hate it when my pals disagree, but it's bound to happen I guess. Let's move on, can we? This thread was made in jest. I request more gifs please!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    whats wrong with you?

no one has been able to answer that question yet... it's like one of those impossible questions that will never be answered...
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    I don't think I've had enough to drink to read this thread.
  • jbutterflye
    But really, has anyone really been so far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

QFT!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member

Yes. I mean, no. I mean, yes.

OMG, what was the question again?!