Skinny people are just fat.

Replies

• jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    BTW fat is fat. Nothing beautiful about it sorry. Fat means you eat bad & are lazy. Skinny means you eat well & workout. Been there & done that. Nothing beautiful about me back then, rolls of fat, unable to walk without being out of breath, eating that whole cheescake to myself. Then thinking I was still sexy?:sick:

Oh wait...... sorry not PC enough?

The latest broresearch shows that fat is not actually fat, as previously considered. In fact there is no distinction between fat and skinny, because when observed under a powerful microscopic lens it becomes evident that all there is to a human being is mostly space.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Skinny and love it.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    BTW fat is fat. Nothing beautiful about it sorry. Fat means you eat bad & are lazy. Skinny means you eat well & workout. Been there & done that. Nothing beautiful about me back then, rolls of fat, unable to walk without being out of breath, eating that whole cheescake to myself. Then thinking I was still sexy?:sick:

The latest broresearch shows that fat is not actually fat, as previously considered. In fact there is no distinction between fat and skinny, because when observed under a powerful microscopic lens it becomes evident that all there is to a human being is mostly space.

Whoa. You just blew my mind laying that broscience on us. WE ARE ALL MADE OF SPACE. IN SPACE.

tjqqsqgf.gif
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    F*** being PC!! Now the media isnt allowed to say fishermen. They have to say fishers do the females who fish wont get offended. Screw that. Dont call people wart hogs though. A girl had her hear broken this morning from being called that on a forum thread.
    *wipes away the tears*

AMEN!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member

tumblr_lseeoetYtE1qbw3a4o1_400.gif
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    yeah well fat kids are harder to kidnap. so thats good.

Ok, that made me laugh.
  • TehNoms
    TehNoms Posts: 86 Member
    bhywqh.gif
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    I read the other topic, but this is still me here:

caution-mass-confusion.jpg

^^^^This!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    I just figured out Blues Clues.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    spongebob-imagination-o.gif
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    And fat people are beautiful. Because you're only beautiful when you're skinny.

Are you out of your fricking mind?

It's quite possible.

Fair enough
  • Railr0aderTony

tumblr_m36fllSkTi1r7vxcmo1_500.gif

You know what? You're really Smart.
  • Ramberta

tumblr_inline_mk95hpjinn1qz4rgp.gif
  • Ramberta

tumblr_m36fllSkTi1r7vxcmo1_500.gif

You know what? You're really Smart.

Argh you beat me! :laugh:
  • Railr0aderTony
    spongebob-fun_133421864.gif

F is for Friends who do stuff together.
    U is for You and me.
    N is for Anywhere and anytime at all.

Down here in the deep blue sea!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    See people this is what happens when you drink booze. Or do drugs....... I'm leaning more towards a bit of both though.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member

Round-Two.jpg

Here we go Again.

I think he enjoys stirring the pot.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    See people this is what happens when you drink booze. Or do drugs....... I'm leaning more towards a bit of both though.
    We can tell you're leaning towards both..
    But there's places where you can get help for that, you know?:flowerforyou:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    But there's places where you can get help ford that, you know?:flowerforyou:

I know a guy with a white van...
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    But there's places where you can get help ford that, you know?:flowerforyou:

I know a guy with a white van...

The only way that would be worth pursuing is if there's candy involved. 'Cause, ya know, since I'm fat, I obviously eat candy exclusively and never work out.