Skinny people are just fat.

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Yawns, am I late ? Lol

You're pregnant?
  • OneDimSim
    OneDimSim Posts: 188 Member
    Look if your trying to get a reaction here Julie..Um Good thing its Sat and its slow..
    We should talk about my inability to get a proper lay..thats my fav topic

I am interested in the finer points of "proper" vs. "improper' :Confued:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    The snozberries look like snozberries!!!

nnnZK.gif
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Useless statistic: I'm pretty sure I have never seen a post from this OP that I liked.

Hey, thanks for letting me know.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Useless statistic: I'm pretty sure I have never seen a post from this OP that I liked.

Welcome.
  • PikaKnight

tumblr_m985zbGVJj1re8d3fo1_400.gif
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member

Welcome.

Actually there was nothing useless about it. I can see no other reason for you to post this other than a direct personal attack. It's one thing when people share opinions in a general way that some may find offensive because of the topic. But this here is something entirely different. I'm reminded just how unkind and nasty people can be.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    tumblr_inline_mheyjnNsRF1qz4rgp.gif

i do with the right man....lol
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member

There certainly is nothing "joyous" about you, now is there?

I personally love the posts from the OP. Creative and gets people talking (or fighting). Either way, she makes MFP a little more enjoyable for some. :bigsmile:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member

Welcome.

Actually there was nothing useless about it. I can see no other reason for you to post this other than a direct personal attack. It's one thing when people share opinions in a general way that some may find offensive because of the topic. But this here is something entirely different. I'm reminded just how unkind and nasty people can be.
    Sometimes one has to wonder just how much attention you really do need.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    The snozberries look like snozberries!!!

nnnZK.gif

Haha!!! All I want is a GD liter a cola!!!!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member

tumblr_m88o3npGK71r9rewv.gif
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    tumblr_inline_mheyjnNsRF1qz4rgp.gif

i do with the right man....lol

Haha!!!!! Awesome!!!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member

Welcome.

:noway: You made sense. :noway:

I can see where you are with this topic now. Holy batfish! I can see your reasoning now. :drinker: It's all about what others see as an attack. Yep everyone has a different opinion...totally. Yet if anyone does not have the same opinion then they attack the person who DOES have the opinion. :grumble:

I totally get it.

Well played OP.....well played. You actually got EVERYONE.
  • PikaKnight

There certainly is nothing "joyous" about you, now is there?

I personally love the posts from the OP. Creative and gets people talking (or fighting). Either way, she makes MFP a little more enjoyable for some. :bigsmile:

cm-12657-05006101239de9.gif
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    BTW fat is fat. Nothing beautiful about it sorry. Fat means you eat bad & are lazy. Skinny means you eat well & workout. Been there & done that. Nothing beautiful about me back then, rolls of fat, unable to walk without being out of breath, eating that whole cheescake to myself. Then thinking I was still sexy?:sick:

Oh wait...... sorry not PC enough?

Nope... sorry, I don't think it was. Please tell me again. I was busy eating chocolate while sitting on my *kitten* listening to Christina Aguilar "You are Beautiful"
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    BTW fat is fat. Nothing beautiful about it sorry. Fat means you eat bad & are lazy. Skinny means you eat well & workout. Been there & done that. Nothing beautiful about me back then, rolls of fat, unable to walk without being out of breath, eating that whole cheescake to myself. Then thinking I was still sexy?:sick:

Oh wait...... sorry not PC enough?

Nope... sorry, I don't think it was. Please tell me again. I was busy eating chocolate while sitting on my *kitten* listening to Christina Aguilar "You are Beautiful"

Still nothing beautiful about it. BTW I can eat a whole block in under an hour. Your point about you eating it then is what?
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    How did this thread take such a horrible turn, I feel like it should have died after 5 posts
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    I remember my first hit of acid.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    Do what? Your series of statements contradict themselves. Haven't read the whole thread and I'm probably not going to.

Just wanted to say :huh: !