memes-they-told-me-i-could-be-anything.jpg

I think I understand

tumblr_lmztnmjmfO1qece6ro1_400.gif
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    funny-gif-Jim-Carrey-laughing_zpsfb5a60af.gif
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    yeah well fat kids are harder to kidnap. so thats good.

comp1ab.gif
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member

I think I understand

OMG Joy_Joy , you really do have a Gif for everything.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Wait what?

You know it's early, it's Sunday, I've not had my cinnamon green coffee yet....... but huh.

I still don't get it.

BTW fat is fat. Nothing beautiful about it sorry. Fat means you eat bad & are lazy. Skinny means you eat well & workout. Been there & done that. Nothing beautiful about me back then, rolls of fat, unable to walk without being out of breath, eating that whole cheescake to myself. Then thinking I was still sexy?:sick:

Oh wait...... sorry not PC enough?
  • vlnalto
    vlnalto Posts: 64 Member
    yeah well fat kids are harder to kidnap. so thats good.

I knew there was another side to this whole "childhood obesity epidemic" that the news media keeps whining about. So much for presenting unbiased information...
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member

BTW fat is fat. Nothing beautiful about it sorry. Fat means you eat bad & are lazy. Skinny means you eat well & workout. Been there & done that. Nothing beautiful about me back then, rolls of fat, unable to walk without being out of breath, eating that whole cheescake to myself. Then thinking I was still sexy?:sick:

Round-Two.jpg

Here we go Again.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member

I think I understand

OMG Joy_Joy , you really do have a Gif for everything.

Almost. I had this because, well, it's frakin' Nyan Cat!!!! Woooooo :D
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Wait what?

You know it's early, it's Sunday, I've not had my cinnamon green coffee yet....... but huh.

I still don't get it.

566409686.gif

hole-dig.gif?w=450
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    facepalm_o.jpg
  • PikaKnight

Round-Two.jpg

Here we go Again.

d5813ca1f7d7375110c478095ec0d997_fullsize.jpg
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Wait what?

I still don't get it.

Right? Especially those women who think they can eat whatever and skip exercise because they're pregnant! Girl puhleeease, you're just lazy.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Wait what?

I still don't get it.

tumblr_inline_mjkd5umc0J1qz4rgp_zps25e76644.gif
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Do you think fish resent being called fish? Maybe they would prefer (to quote wikipedia...the fount of all that is true and accurate) "a member of a paraphyletic group of organisms that consist of all gill-bearing aquatic craniate animals that lack limbs with digits"
    Dont poke fun at their digits!! Fish have feelings too!!! Even chunky little fat fish!! Another glass of wine anyone?????
    Yes please!!
  • PikaKnight
    Wait what?

I still don't get it.

Right? Especially those women who think they can eat whatever and skip exercise because they're pregnant! Girl puhleeease, you're just lazy.

tumblr_m2ktysoyDM1qciafbo1_r3_500.gif
  • Holy cow!! I was gonna come up with something witty but that last post with the masks scared the crap outta me!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member

Round-Two.jpg

Here we go Again.

You think she would have learned...
    bth_facepalm.gif
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Wait what?

I still don't get it.

Really?