Over 200 New Year New Me Part 20

Replies

• lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    colorado/Jess - How do you seal the bags, on the package they say to fold them over?? I just fold them and roll them down some...am i missing something on how you seal them?
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    colorado/Jess - How do you seal the bags, on the package they say to fold them over?? I just fold them and roll them down some...am i missing something on how you seal them?

LilDebbie-I just use a close pint..twist it shut and put the close pin over it.

LittleSpy-I'm fighting the urge. Stupid Shrek toys!! Just gotta think of what else to have. Might go pick up a salad from Sprouts.
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Jess- I am going to do w8d1 today...after my weekend full of eating not so good stuff I am scared!

So, I think I am going to need to implement the 700 challenge. I failed miserably getting my 600 in last week, so this week my goal is 5 days with 700 calories burned...yup I said it 5 days! That'll teach me to subcumb to miller lite, cheesesteaks, and pizza!

Today like I said above is w8d1 but Ill prob need to get on the bike too to get to 700 cals burned...wish me luck!
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    bump for later
  • cris20056
    jess- I meant to ask you....I was doing w7d3 and all of a sudden my music stopped playing but the alerts would still play. I was so annoyed because I had no idea how to fix it and I had to finish running like 10 mins with nothing to "pump" me up...has that ever happened to you? I never had issues with the app before...it was weird
  • RedneckWmn
    Cris-I haven't had that problem. The only problem I have had is when it wouldn't play from the very begining. I just shut it off and it re started again. You can always pause it and stop, restart your phone and it will pick you up from where you left off. I couldn't do it without tunes! :tongue:

700 calories for 5 days?! You are a warrior!
  • cris20056

warrior? no. pissed off? yes.

I am done with the pity parties, and eating badly then whining about it...I want to eat badly? fine! But I'll be making sure that I pay for it afterwards! 180's HERE I COME! ( Ok, so acouple of weeks away...but I see it now!)
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member

warrior? no. pissed off? yes.

I am done with the pity parties, and eating badly then whining about it...I want to eat badly? fine! But I'll be making sure that I pay for it afterwards! 180's HERE I COME! ( Ok, so acouple of weeks away...but I see it now!)
    I am with you Cris!! I will not whine about the garbage that I choose to put into my body if I do eat it fine but I will be kicking my a** up a knotch when I do to burn it off.
  • RedneckWmn
    Fair enough! I didn't meet my goal of 600 calories 4 days last week so I kick that in the butt. I've been working out at night but I have a few things going on this week so will switch to mornings one or two days this week. I may try for 700. I have another big weekend coming up. My two best friends and I are going to see Brooks N Dunn and Jason Aldean this weekend. So there will be tailgating and partying on Saturday. Brooks N Dunn last tour, party time!!
  • cris20056
    I AM SO JEALOUS YOU GET TO GO SEE BROOKS AND DUNN!!! I was watching the roast/good bye thing on CBS last night and I was like I really wish I could go on their final tour! LOL I guess I'll have to live through you!

HAVE FUN! OOOO IM SO JEALOUS
  • lildebbie
    Right before the gym , TOM arrived...uggg...

I still went to the gym though, i was very sluggish at the gym i could tell...i coudn't even get my heart rate where i usally do but a few times, but i did 31 minutes and then 6 min on bike...didn't burn as much but still 300 so i will take it...

i took a shower at the gym (i usally don't), i usally come back home and then take one when i get off at 4:30, but today i have to take my daughter to her conseler and didn't want to reek...but made me real short on time...ugg...

oh well back to work...2 hrs to go.
  • RedneckWmn
    Brooks N Dunn was my first concert to ever go to...I think! I went at a really young age. But I saw them with Kenny a year or two ago. Amazing performers! We have lawn seats so I don't know how much we will actually get to "see' but I'll be there and that's all that matters! :tongue: Road trip to Texas to see Brooks N Dunn. What's that!? :laugh: JK!
  • cris20056
    Road trip to Texas to see Brooks N Dunn. What's that!? :laugh: JK!

still jealous...a little notice would have been nice! If I didnt have a baby I would be on my way! :flowerforyou:
  • RedneckWmn
    Road trip to Texas to see Brooks N Dunn. What's that!? :laugh: JK!

still jealous...a little notice would have been nice! If I didnt have a baby I would be on my way! :flowerforyou:

:laugh: Well I can list off all my concerts of th summer if you would like. :laugh: Just kiddin'! But that would be awesome. I feel we would have good times partying it up!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Good Morning Girls,

Just got back from a field trip to a nearby state park with Sara and her 3rd grade class. Yay me I got all the girls:sick: :frown: :sick: :laugh: We walked and walked for 2 hours straight. I burned a ton of calories. Yay. Actually the girls were really sweet and fun. They bust me up though, these 3rd graders have no problem with stepping into your personaly bubble. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Had fun though. Raced across a covered bridge (kinda rare in CA to have covered bridges first one I have ever been on.) Nice day !!!!!!!

Jess, you look good in your dress!!!!! Also I hate RUDE dog owners. I was riding my bike with my hubby and I could see a guy way down the canal with his dog off the leash so I say to my husband "You think that idiot is going to get his dog on a leash?" :embarassed: :embarassed: Apparently, I talk a lot louder than I think or he had good hearing he looks our way and puts his dog on a leash. :embarassed: :embarassed:

Well I am also up 3 pounds this morning and I know it is water weight so I am not too worried. Have a great day and I will see you all later!!!:flowerforyou:
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    bump for later!
  • cris20056
    So today is not looking good for a 700 calorie burn....I got off work late and I gotta get my son in less than an hour. Im waiting for my songs to upload because somehow it all got deleted **sigh**

If anything I may get a good ride in on the bike but dont know about w8d1 since thats gonna be 40 mins and I dont have that long...looks like my songs are almost done uploading....off to go get something done!

be back later to check in
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,499 Member
    hey,

I am just really tired. I finished my c25k + i did 30 minutes of pure walking (treadmill)

Check in
    Calories: over but under my exercise calories ( by 350)
    exercise: week 4 day 1 + 30 minutes walking
    water: 100+ ozs

sodium: way - way over (2800)
    fiber: 25
    600 calorie burn: not quite 600 more lilke 500, I always under estimate my burn calories anyway

Have a great evening girls!
    I will hopefully check back later or tomorrow :-)

Cris: nice pic...aww, how sweet the two of you..
  • RedneckWmn
    POS Me-way to go on the exercise! you are killing it!!

cris-hope you found some mojo and made it to the gym

momma-Thanks for the compliment on the dress. can't wait to get a pic posted Friday after our movie night. you need to teach me how to do the esp thing to dog owners. pretty sure this guy at my apartment is growing some illegal drugs on his patio as well. he always hangs out in his storage closet outside on the patio. weird!

Ready for the gym! My roommies going to make dinner tonight. We're having steak kabobs! YUMMY!! :tongue: Gotta hurry up and get my workout done! be back later!
  • lildebbie
    pos/chris - love you guys new pics :smile:

i could go to sleep right now i am soo sleepy...dinner is in the oven ..eating later than normal as i had to take serena to her counselor today. Got to do home work and baths sometime too and then resting time for mommy somtime in there.
This discussion has been closed.