200 Sit-up challenge! Any takers?

Options

Replies

• xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Did a repeat of what I did yesterday! Loving the burn!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    My ab's are on FIIIRRRRRREEEE! But I did it, completed
    Week6 Day2 Column3
    TOTAL: (HOLY HECK) 380!

WOOOOOW i cant wait till i get there!! i just started week3 (didnt log it yesterday...such a slcaker lol) and started squats too so now i am doing all 3 and squeezing in exercise when my kids give me 30 whole minutes to myself lol. btw.. what is the 30 day shred? i have heard so much about it all i have is hip hop abs and kettle bell dvds.. what does it all include???

I just noticed your new thred on this topic. I'm going to read and reply there :) Now that you bought it!!
  • size7again
    size7again Posts: 81
    Options
    wk3 day2 situps
    s1:15
    s2:18
    s3:12
    s4:12
    total:57
    wk2 day2 push ups
    s1:10
    s2:12
    s3:9
    s4:9
    total:40
    wk3 day2 squats
    s1:19
    s2:25
    s3:19
    s4:19
    total:82

started my squats at 35 so i started at wk 3 which is great b/c i was so dreading them!! so proud of myself so far !!:drinker:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    wk3 day2 situps
    s1:15
    s2:18
    s3:12
    s4:12
    total:57
    wk2 day2 push ups
    s1:10
    s2:12
    s3:9
    s4:9
    total:40
    wk3 day2 squats
    s1:19
    s2:25
    s3:19
    s4:19
    total:82

started my squats at 35 so i started at wk 3 which is great b/c i was so dreading them!! so proud of myself so far !!:drinker:

GREAT JOB GIRL!!! Keep it up!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    What a week it's been. SOOOOOO Busy with all my kiddos but I'm proud to report I have been sticking to my workout routine!

I'm nearing the end of the sit-up challenge and just to be safe am again repeating Week6 Day2 before moving on to the last day (which I will do tomorrow and do the final test on Monday. I've still got a few weeks left in the push-up's but am going to continue doing the crunches and switching it up every other day even after I complete the challenge!

Check back in soon....I'm baby sitting today so it's me vs. 6 kids lol! When they nap I'm gonna get my workout on :bigsmile:
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of situp challenge complete

Week 1 :wk3/c3 21/27/21/21/30 (120)

Today my stomach feels like jello, Last night on fire, but felt oh so good.

Thanks for starting the thread dont think I would have found the motivation to work on my abs like this
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Day 1 of situp challenge complete

Week 1 :wk3/c3 21/27/21/21/30 (120)

Today my stomach feels like jello, Last night on fire, but felt oh so good.

Thanks for starting the thread dont think I would have found the motivation to work on my abs like this

GREAT JOB! Your welcome It is a great motivator, even for myself that's why I started it lol!!!!!!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Push-ups-
    Week3 Day1 Column3
    20 (those last 5 were a lil tough, but I made it:bigsmile: )

Total:80

Front and reverse

GRAND TOTAL:160
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Sit up's-
    TOTAL: 382

Tomorrow I'll be doing my last set before my final test (Wek6 Day3 Column3)
  • size7again
    Options
    sit-ups wk3 d3
    total: 65
    push ups wk2 d3
    total:22
    squats wk3 d3
    total:92 WOW!!

E TEST ON PUSH UPS TONIGHT AFTER I GET RID OF THESE LEG CRAMPS!!!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    sit-ups wk3 d3
    total: 65
    push ups wk2 d3
    total:22
    squats wk3 d3
    total:92 WOW!!

E TEST ON PUSH UPS TONIGHT AFTER I GET RID OF THESE LEG CRAMPS!!!!

YOU GO GIRL! Keep it up!!! It's waaaaay paying off for me!!!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    i slacked a bit this week. I'm on week 3 but still need to do day 3... I'll catch up tomorrow. I'll start week 4 on Wed... if all goes as planned then also Fri & Sun... which will catch me up!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    i slacked a bit this week. I'm on week 3 but still need to do day 3... I'll catch up tomorrow. I'll start week 4 on Wed... if all goes as planned then also Fri & Sun... which will catch me up!!

It happens to the best of us!! LOL
  • spob
    spob Posts: 206
    Options
    I pulled my neck and have a bulging disk in my upper back. So sadly I have now lost one week of all forms of excercise! However I am startting to feel a litlle better and will rejoin my challenges later this week! It has been so good to see the great lot of you sticking to the sit up challenge - you'll be rock stars!
  • AnLucia
    AnLucia Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks for the link! http://www.twohundredsitups.com/
    I'm in! I love that it's a six week program! :)
  • size7again
    Options
    sit-ups wk 4 day 1
    total:71
    push ups wk3 day 1
    total:55
    forgot to do squats will do later but im so proud of myself becaause i made it all the way thru level 1 of 30 day shred i always have to stop and catch my breath on the first 2 mins of cardo and i DIDNT!! YAY ME !!:drinker: abs are getting stronger.. dont SEE much of a difference yet but im sure i will soon!!:happy:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I pulled my neck and have a bulging disk in my upper back. So sadly I have now lost one week of all forms of excercise! However I am startting to feel a litlle better and will rejoin my challenges later this week! It has been so good to see the great lot of you sticking to the sit up challenge - you'll be rock stars!

I'm so sorry to hear that! We'll be here when your reay! ope you have a speedy recovery:flowerforyou:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Thanks for the link! http://www.twohundredsitups.com/
    I'm in! I love that it's a six week program! :)

Great we look forward to hearing about your progress!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    sit-ups wk 4 day 1
    push ups wk3 day 1
    forgot to do squats will do later but im so proud of myself becaause i made it all the way thru level 1 of 30 day shred i always have to stop and catch my breath on the first 2 mins of cardo and i DIDNT!! YAY ME !!:drinker: abs are getting stronger.. dont SEE much of a difference yet but im sure i will soon!!:happy:

GREAT JOB GIRL! Your rockin the challenge! You will see results soon I'm sure....and just because YOUcan't physically see reesults yet doesn't mean they aren't there and other people don't notice! You look in the mirror everyday so your use to seeing it.. Are you measuring too?! Also a great way to keep track of physical changes your not noticing!

Congrats on the 30day shred, it's one tough challenge. Round 2 to me seems like it's mostly cardio, but I'm sure you'll have the same results as I did- Very tough at first, but now it's a sinch to get through! Keep it up girl, your defenitly getting stronger!!:bigsmile:
  • size7again
    Options
    sit-ups wk 4 day 1
    push ups wk3 day 1

GREAT JOB GIRL! Your rockin the challenge! You will see results soon I'm sure....and just because YOUcan't physically see reesults yet doesn't mean they aren't there and other people don't notice! You look in the mirror everyday so your use to seeing it.. Are you measuring too?! Also a great way to keep track of physical changes your not noticing!

Congrats on the 30day shred, it's one tough challenge. Round 2 to me seems like it's mostly cardio, but I'm sure you'll have the same results as I did- Very tough at first, but now it's a sinch to get through! Keep it up girl, your defenitly getting stronger!!:bigsmile:

thanks sooo much!! u r so my inspiration for keeping this up.. even when im yellin at the tv when shes on i keep thinking im 10 lbs to my pre preggo weight too and i wanna see the changes that you are!! i want that flat belly soooo bad (or close to it) i have 3 wks till we go back to the beach and im NOT gonna stay covered up because i feel like a whale lol!! ur so awesome for cheering us on!! and are so what keeps me going thank you !!! <3:happy: