Squats - 162
    Push-ups - 88
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    sit-ups wk 4 day 1
    total:71
    push ups wk3 day 1
    total:55
    forgot to do squats will do later but im so proud of myself becaause i made it all the way thru level 1 of 30 day shred i always have to stop and catch my breath on the first 2 mins of cardo and i DIDNT!! YAY ME !!:drinker: abs are getting stronger.. dont SEE much of a difference yet but im sure i will soon!!:happy:

GREAT JOB GIRL! Your rockin the challenge! You will see results soon I'm sure....and just because YOUcan't physically see reesults yet doesn't mean they aren't there and other people don't notice! You look in the mirror everyday so your use to seeing it.. Are you measuring too?! Also a great way to keep track of physical changes your not noticing!

Congrats on the 30day shred, it's one tough challenge. Round 2 to me seems like it's mostly cardio, but I'm sure you'll have the same results as I did- Very tough at first, but now it's a sinch to get through! Keep it up girl, your defenitly getting stronger!!:bigsmile:

thanks sooo much!! u r so my inspiration for keeping this up.. even when im yellin at the tv when shes on i keep thinking im 10 lbs to my pre preggo weight too and i wanna see the changes that you are!! i want that flat belly soooo bad (or close to it) i have 3 wks till we go back to the beach and im NOT gonna stay covered up because i feel like a whale lol!! ur so awesome for cheering us on!! and are so what keeps me going thank you !!! <3:happy:

Awww girl thank you, you all are what keep me motivated!!! I look forward to coming on here and seeing all of your guys' results everyday too! 10 pounds to pre baby! YAY YOU! Well just stick to your workout and I'm sure you can reach that or at least close to that "pre baby weight" before the beach! Just stay committed, you've done an amazing job so far!!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    w3d3

Sit-ups - 180
    Squats - 162
    Push-ups - 88

GREAT JOB! Your almost at the 200 mark :happy:
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm really starting to feel all of them too!!! :sick:
  • size7again
    size7again Posts: 81
    Options
    crunches: wk 4 day 2
    total:128

push ups: wk 3 day 2:

stopped with the squats since my knees like to throw me in the floor and i just dont dig that lol. i did up both my crunches and push ups becasue since doing "the shred" i feel much stronger and the first column just wasnt doing anything for me.. felt like i didn't do a thing afterwards.. so now im in 2 on both and can feel a slight burn.. will see how i do on my e test with my cruches this weekend maybe i can move onto column 3!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    crunches: wk 4 day 2
    total:128

push ups: wk 3 day 2:

stopped with the squats since my knees like to throw me in the floor and i just dont dig that lol. i did up both my crunches and push ups becasue since doing "the shred" i feel much stronger and the first column just wasnt doing anything for me.. felt like i didn't do a thing afterwards.. so now im in 2 on both and can feel a slight burn.. will see how i do on my e test with my cruches this weekend maybe i can move onto column 3!!

Hey that would be great!
    I unfortunatly have slacked this week a bit on my crunches...but have been doing level 2 of the Shred everyday and going for 2 walks a day with my youngest! I need a rest today with the Shred because I upped my weights a bit and am feeling a lil sore, also started a diet supplement today and I'm not sure what to think about it yet...so today I am just doing my sit-up's and push-up's...be back to log them in a bit :)
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Ok so I did my challenge yesterday but didn't log...I got too excited..., my husband has always had a weird infatuation with my stomache pre baby/ and after...he always hugs it, and tells me he lovesd my tummy so recently when the "tummy attention" increased, I thought nothing of it.... I couldn't see any difference even though he was telling me my body was changing and how sexy my tummy is :blushing: so I took before pics "before 200 sit-up challenge" 4-5 wks ago (I posted them, black shorts white shirt "before photos") and with him swearing I'm changing I decided to take after pictures, and to my surprise, my tummy is almost back, muscle defenition is defenitly starting to increase! There is a very noticable change in my mid section...and I honestly chalk most of it up to this sit up challenge although I have been doing the shred, walking/ power walking as well I have dedicated a majority of my workout time to my mid-section because that was a "trouble zone" for me considering I have had 3 children in 5yrs:ohwell:

SO, Long story short there is most defenitly a change from this challenge if you stay dedicated and stick to it! I'll record results later, from today's test. Keep up the hard work ladies.....It does make a difference, I'm living proof!:bigsmile:
  • size7again
    Options
    Ok so I did my challenge yesterday but didn't log...I got too excited..., my husband has always had a weird infatuation with my stomache pre baby/ and after...he always hugs it, and tells me he lovesd my tummy so recently when the "tummy attention" increased, I thought nothing of it.... I couldn't see any difference even though he was telling me my body was changing and how sexy my tummy is :blushing: so I took before pics "before 200 sit-up challenge" 4-5 wks ago (I posted them, black shorts white shirt "before photos") and with him swearing I'm changing I decided to take after pictures, and to my surprise, my tummy is almost back, muscle defenition is defenitly starting to increase! There is a very noticable change in my mid section...and I honestly chalk most of it up to this sit up challenge although I have been doing the shred, walking/ power walking as well I have dedicated a majority of my workout time to my mid-section because that was a "trouble zone" for me considering I have had 3 children in 5yrs:ohwell:

SO, Long story short there is most defenitly a change from this challenge if you stay dedicated and stick to it! I'll record results later, from today's test. Keep up the hard work ladies.....It does make a difference, I'm living proof!:bigsmile:

yay for u chickie!!!! :drinker: thats friggin AWESOME!! im so happy for you!!!!!!!:happy:
  • size7again
    Options
    cruches: day 3 wk 4
    total: 147

sit-ups
    total:67

feel the burn!!!
  • size7again
    Options
    crunches: wk 5 day 1:
    total:189
    yeah buddy!!! my e test put me in column 3 feeling goooooood about that!!

push up wk4 day1
    total:72
    almost to 100 !!
  • 2boysmoma
    2boysmoma Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm going to try this.. I've had 2 c-sections, so I really need tummy help.
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    crunches: wk 5 day 1:
    total:189
    yeah buddy!!! my e test put me in column 3 feeling goooooood about that!!

push up wk4 day1
    total:72
    almost to 100 !!

WHOO HOO! Great job girl!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I'm going to try this.. I've had 2 c-sections, so I really need tummy help.

I haven't had any c-sections but I have had 3 kids in 5yrs...let me tell you it has made a noticable difference! Good Luck!!
  • size7again
    Options
    crunches wk5 day 2
    total :210 woo friggin hoo!! yay!!
    sit-ups wk 4 day 2
    total: 85 thats 80 more thatn i could do 4 weeks ago!!!:drinker:
    now if i can just get that last little pooch to go away ill be happy!! but im thinking since i HAD to have a c-section with my las baby its gonna take more work than just this but its ok i can do it!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    crunches wk5 day 2
    sit-ups wk 4 day 2
    now if i can just get that last little pooch to go away ill be happy!! but im thinking since i HAD to have a c-section with my las baby its gonna take more work than just this but its ok i can do it!

Well either way this will help you at least condition. Have you ever done the 30 day shred? They have some great aab workouts and most of them target the lower ab's! GREAT JOB BTW! Your making great progress :)
  • size7again
    Options
    crunches wk5 day 2
    sit-ups wk 4 day 2

Well either way this will help you at least condition. Have you ever done the 30 day shred? They have some great aab workouts and most of them target the lower ab's! GREAT JOB BTW! Your making great progress :)

yeah i have been doing the shred for about 2 wks now and can see a diff in the top half but i still have a pooch but ive have lots of people tell me they can tell i have lost weight and i look great so im happy with that!!
  • size7again
    Options
    forgot to log my progress yesterday lol but thought id put something on here so i remember later on
  • axekicker
    Options
    This board deserves a bump!

Great job to those that have been sticking to it!

Keep up the great work, every day counts!