200 Sit-up challenge! Any takers?

Options

Replies

• xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I'm going to repeat my Week5 Day3 Column3 before I hop on into week six, it's been a few days since I did week5 Day3 so I'm going to repeat and start week6 tomorrow.

277 crunches.... DONE!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Push up challenge-
    Week2 Column2 Day1

47!!!!
  • spob
    spob Posts: 206
    Options
    Sit ups Week 4 column 3 Maxed at 51
    Started push up challenge as well
    Week 1 column 3 Maxed at 10

I am going to start the squats next. I will do the test tomorrow!

Great job everyone we will be rock stars!!
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I dropped out of the challenge. Was doing plenty of other workouts, but I feel bad for stopping this.

So I am restarting from the beginning. Tonight did 25 situps. And I'm going to start the squat challenge as well....did 56 squats!

Thursday, it's on. Glad to see everyone else is doing so well. Can't wait to be right up there with you.
  • Jcrowe0317
    Jcrowe0317 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Week 4 - day 5 180 situps... next week I will make 200!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Week 4 - day 5 180 situps... next week I will make 200!

YAY!! Good for you...keep it up, your doing so well!!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Ugh. I dropped out of the challenge. Was doing plenty of other workouts, but I feel bad for stopping this.

So I am restarting from the beginning. Tonight did 25 situps. And I'm going to start the squat challenge as well....did 56 squats!

Thursday, it's on. Glad to see everyone else is doing so well. Can't wait to be right up there with you.

GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Sit ups Week 4 column 3 Maxed at 51
    Started push up challenge as well
    Week 1 column 3 Maxed at 10

I am going to start the squats next. I will do the test tomorrow!

Great job everyone we will be rock stars!!

Whoo-hoo! I was doing the squats too, but I do so many in my 30day shred that it feels like the one's I do here are nothing, buit I'm going to restart nexxt week. Here's a little challenge for you, after I do my push-ups I keep the site pulled up on the computer and repeat the same #'s I did on push-up's with backwards push-ups on the edge of the couch! Really really works :)
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I started all 3 challenges last week - yikes! Here are the results from yesterday:

W2D1
    200 Sit-up Challenge - 93
    200 Squat Challenge - 102
    100 Push-up Challenge - 47
  • odatcindy
    odatcindy Posts: 641
    Options
    Dropped off for a couple of days because my muscles felt very exhausted, but here is what I did today -

Push-ups - Week 4, Day 3, Column 3
    23 / 23
    28 / 28
    23 / 23
    23 / 23
    Max = 32
    Total = 129

Felt better and was able to do everything without stopping during the sets.

I did my second exhaustion tests for sit-ups (120) and squats (130). So I'll start Week 5 in Column 3 for both of these.

Aiming to get to the numbers, but the push-ups are going to be my true challenge. Good luck, everyone.
  • size7again
    size7again Posts: 81
    Options
    Week 2 day 2 sit-ups
    set 1: 15
    set 2: 18
    set 3: 14
    set 4: 14
    Total: 61

Week 1 day 2 Push-ups
    set 1: 6
    set 2: 8
    set 3: 6
    set 4: 6
    Total: 26
    sit-ups were much easier today i breezed thru the first two sets... push ups are still hard for me and across my arms, chest and back are still sore BUT its a good kind of sore so i dont mind...:happy:
  • Jcrowe0317
    Options
    Week 4 - Day 5 - 185 situps...
  • Jcrowe0317
    Options
    week 5 - day 6 - situps 190
  • size7again
    size7again Posts: 81
    Options
    sit-ups week 2 day 3
    set 1: 18
    set 2: 20
    set 3: 15
    set 4: 15
    total 68 getting easier!! test tomorrow to see where i start next week.. hope i will do better than i think...:frown:
    push-ups weeek 1 day 3
    set 1: 8
    set 2: 10
    set 3: 7
    set 4: 7
    total 32
    total time for all 9:33
    next week i start squats ( i know nobody really cares that i have posted this but it helps to keep me on track and so i can see how far i have come from doing NONE to very little of the above!!:bigsmile: )
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I started all 3 challenges last week - yikes! Here are the results from yesterday:

W2D1
    200 Sit-up Challenge - 93
    200 Squat Challenge - 102
    100 Push-up Challenge - 47

GREAT JOB! Keep it up!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Dropped off for a couple of days because my muscles felt very exhausted, but here is what I did today -

Push-ups - Week 4, Day 3, Column 3
    23 / 23
    28 / 28
    23 / 23
    23 / 23
    Max = 32
    Total = 129

Felt better and was able to do everything without stopping during the sets.

I did my second exhaustion tests for sit-ups (120) and squats (130). So I'll start Week 5 in Column 3 for both of these.

Aiming to get to the numbers, but the push-ups are going to be my true challenge. Good luck, everyone.

Good job! Push-up's are my weakness too. There hard as it is, but I stabbed through my thumb a lil over a month ago and still can't put my full weight on it...but the point is were trying :D Keep it up! Your doing great!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Week 2 day 2 sit-ups
    set 1: 15
    set 2: 18
    set 3: 14
    set 4: 14
    Total: 61

Week 1 day 2 Push-ups
    set 1: 6
    set 2: 8
    set 3: 6
    set 4: 6
    Total: 26
    sit-ups were much easier today i breezed thru the first two sets... push ups are still hard for me and across my arms, chest and back are still sore BUT its a good kind of sore so i dont mind...:happy:

Good for you. You go girl!!! Show those ab's who's boss...lol!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    week 5 - day 6 - situps 190

Almost at 200...who hoo....Keep up the hard work. Your defenitly very dedicated :)
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    sit-ups week 2 day 3
    set 1: 18
    set 2: 20
    set 3: 15
    set 4: 15
    total 68 getting easier!! test tomorrow to see where i start next week.. hope i will do better than i think...:frown:
    push-ups weeek 1 day 3
    set 1: 8
    set 2: 10
    set 3: 7
    set 4: 7
    total 32
    total time for all 9:33
    next week i start squats ( i know nobody really cares that i have posted this but it helps to keep me on track and so i can see how far i have come from doing NONE to very little of the above!!:bigsmile: )

I care, I read all of your guys' posts. I think your making great progress. I have been MIA for the last 2 days due to my mini vacay! But I'm back now! Keep it up! I'd love to see you go all the way through:)
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    So I will be starting week 6 today...but will probably do a repeat on Monday to be back on my MON/WED/FRI, schedule. Hope everyone is doing well :)