• xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Week 3, Day 2
    30 / 30
    38 / 38
    23 / 23
    23 / 23
    Max - 70

Feel the burn and love seeing the flatness of the abdominal area.

Forgot to include total - 184

Doesn't it hurt so good!? Keep it up!! Great job!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I'm in! I'm going to start on Monday so I can sync it up with my C25K routine.

I also wanted to do the 100 push-up challenge that you can find on the same website. I think I'm going to stagger that one so it's Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday. I can't do a real push up yet, so I'm going to start with a modified push up (aka "girl push up", haha) until I get some upper body strength going and then restart doing real push ups.

I'm going to do my exhaustion tests today or tomorrow so I can get going on Monday!

I'm so excited!

We look forward to seeing your results :)
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Day two... 100 situps.. by the way... I do the half way up situps... these are better for your back... Are you folks doing a complete situp?

Yes I think for the most part we are all doing crunches instead too!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Week Two

Day One: 110
    Day Two: 100
    Day Three: 110

GREAT JOB!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Day 3 - 110 sit ups done after completing 45 minutes of lower and upper body workouts using the balance ball. My children gave me the balance ball and dvd for Mother's Day. It is a great way to get a good workout anytime. I highly recommend it.

Good job! I love the balance ball, especially for crunches!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to this online fitnesspal, but I would love to take on this challenge. Is it to late to start?

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE :happy:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Wk 3 Day 2
    30/30
    38/38
    23/23
    23/23
    Max @ least 38 I Did 50
    Wow The Burn Hoping this truely does pay off! =)

Wk 3 Day 3
    33/33
    42/42
    30/30
    30/30
    Max @ least 45 I did get to 55 =)

Hope all are doing well! Everyone Keep up the Great work!!!

That's awesome! Keep it up :)
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    So for anyone who hasn't already started the push-up and squat challenge, if you'd also like to start those challenges this week (on whatever day your start day is) feel free to record your records here. Sounds like most of you already have started like myself so we might as well include all three sets when recording here!! Hope everyone is ready for their new week! Excited to see new results! Great job to all of you who have stayed faithful to this program so far :smile:

Oh and don't forget water water water :drinker:
  • size7again
    size7again Posts: 81
    Options
    ok im in too....will log in a bit.. i know i can do 40 (2 sets of 20) so im interested to see how far i can push myself.......
    well i did 40 in 3:36...
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    bump! Lil late but I'd love to do this! bumping so I have access to the website! Thanks for posting!!! :flowerforyou:
  • size7again
    size7again Posts: 81
    Options
    bump! Lil late but I'd love to do this! bumping so I have access to the website! Thanks for posting!!! :flowerforyou:
    yay glad to see on of my buddies take this challenge with me!!! :smile:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Week5 Day1 Column3 (I'm on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday cycle)

195- Sit up's TIME:14.5.min
  • jehan
    jehan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    hello ladies.

I just did the challenge or the initial test last week. I'm glad to say that I have skipped Weeks 1 and 2 and I jumped to Week 3. I did Day 1 yesterday and I could definitely feel it in my abs.

Hopefully, I'll be able to complete the entire challenge. Good luck to us all
  • Jcrowe0317
    Jcrowe0317 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Day 5 - 120 sit ups...
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    hello ladies.

I just did the challenge or the initial test last week. I'm glad to say that I have skipped Weeks 1 and 2 and I jumped to Week 3. I did Day 1 yesterday and I could definitely feel it in my abs.

Hopefully, I'll be able to complete the entire challenge. Good luck to us all

GREAT!! Good luck to you too sweetie!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Day 5 - 120 sit ups...

Just curious what week your on? Keep up the hard work!
  • Jcrowe0317
    Options
    Maybe I am a little confused. I am in week 1. I saw this thread and joined. Where is the details pertaining to the column tracking and the weeks. but.. for now, I am in my first week of sit up challenge trying to make 200. Prior to this week, I could do 40 situps without a problem. I did 40 every other day. I am now pushing to 200 and do them daily.
  • Jcrowe0317
    Options
    So...I just read your first email thoroughly and found the website. I will read through and take the initial test... Details to follow...Thanks for asking..
  • chgraham
    chgraham Posts: 122
    Options
    Week 4 Day 2 = 225 Situps

Week 4 Day 3 = 255 Situps

Going to start on the Squat Challenge as well
  • odatcindy
    odatcindy Posts: 641
    Options
    Check in - Week 4 / Day 1 / Column 3

32 / 32
    38 / 38
    32 / 32
    32 / 32
    max = 70

Total = 204

I didn't do as well today as I did Day 3 of Week 3, but then again I am feel pretty lousy and probably shouldn't have done these tonight. I could have used the energy for getting better. Oh well - trying to stick with the plan.

By the way, I didn't read anywhere about whether or not our goal is to do 200 without stopping. I'm assuming that's what we are to do, but just clarifying.

Just read further and see we are now recording our squats and push-ups. I started these when I started the sit-ups, so here is where I am:

Push-ups - Week 4 / Day 1 / Column 3
    18 / 18
    22 / 22
    16 / 16
    16 / 16
    max - 25 (I had to break after 16 for 30 seconds and then finish the last 9)

Total = 97

Squats - Week 4 / Day 1 / Column 3
    29 / 29
    34 / 34
    29 / 29
    29 / 29
    max - 80

Total = 201