A fat girl who likes being fat?1?!?

Options

Replies

• sarahz1442
    sarahz1442 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    If YOU are happy with your weight, then that is fine. However, just know that if you make certain changes in diet or activity you may lose the body shape you prefer. I think that when you make good changes to your lifestyle and you do feel a good difference in your health, that is truly the greatest reward. It is possible to be Fit and fat. I don't know if you have regular physicals or not, but I am sure your doctor will let you know if your blood sugar looks like it's going into a bad area, or your blood pressure, or cholesterol. I hope you acheieve what ever it is you set out to do here. May the force be with you.

Thanks doll! The great thing about being so heavily into body acceptance is that no matter what my body looks like, I will ALWAYS adore it, because my body is a part of me and it deserves my love no matter what. I work in health, so I already know I have excellent blood sugar and blood pressure (which surprises many people, but what can you do?) I just want to work on my strength and my stamina and improve my energy level. Especially now that summer's coming! :)

Thanks for the support, and for the Star Wars nod :)

that's great that your levels are all healthy. for now. you look younger in your picture so i imagine some time down the road, that may not be the case anymore.
    and i hope you don't plan on wearing a bikini this summer
    good luck though with whatever your goals are

A girl like you probably really doesn't yourself, bashing on people like that... Because you're 100 pounds doesn't mean that you're better than other people. Actually, you look a bit sick and deprived of food, you should eat and keep your mouth full if you don't have anything nice to say!

Sorry, had to reply on some on those ignorant responses... I strongly dislike those kind of people. So bad in their own skin they have to try to degrade others, poor them...

I LOVE reading on girls that love themselves and that are proud, there isn't too many of those these days... I really do wish you to suceed on your journey!! And continue to keep your heap up!

How is you insulting her any better than her insulting the o.p.? Maybe you should take your own advice.

Exactly. that was seriously uncalled for.

Yes, I really do have an hard time with unrespectul people, my comment might not have been appropriate and I never said I was better than anybody else.... She was just plain rude and i went for it.. Some people need to be put back in their place.

Well, you shouldn't lecture someone about insulting people if you're going to insult them in the same post. It is hypocritical.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    If YOU are happy with your weight, then that is fine. However, just know that if you make certain changes in diet or activity you may lose the body shape you prefer. I think that when you make good changes to your lifestyle and you do feel a good difference in your health, that is truly the greatest reward. It is possible to be Fit and fat. I don't know if you have regular physicals or not, but I am sure your doctor will let you know if your blood sugar looks like it's going into a bad area, or your blood pressure, or cholesterol. I hope you acheieve what ever it is you set out to do here. May the force be with you.

Thanks doll! The great thing about being so heavily into body acceptance is that no matter what my body looks like, I will ALWAYS adore it, because my body is a part of me and it deserves my love no matter what. I work in health, so I already know I have excellent blood sugar and blood pressure (which surprises many people, but what can you do?) I just want to work on my strength and my stamina and improve my energy level. Especially now that summer's coming! :)

that's great that your levels are all healthy. for now. you look younger in your picture so i imagine some time down the road, that may not be the case anymore.

A girl like you probably really doesn't yourself, bashing on people like that... Because you're 100 pounds doesn't mean that you're better than other people. Actually, you look a bit sick and deprived of food, you should eat and keep your mouth full if you don't have anything nice to say!

Sorry, had to reply on some on those ignorant responses... I strongly dislike those kind of people. So bad in their own skin they have to try to degrade others, poor them...

I LOVE reading on girls that love themselves and that are proud, there isn't too many of those these days... I really do wish you to suceed on your journey!! And continue to keep your heap up!

How is you insulting her any better than her insulting the o.p.? Maybe you should take your own advice.

Yes, I really do have an hard time with unrespectul people, my comment might not have been appropriate and I never said I was better than anybody else.... She was just plain rude and i went for it.. Some people need to be put back in their place.

Well, you shouldn't lecture someone about insulting people if you're going to insult them in the same post. It just makes you hypocritical.

I also think you need to review the Community Guidelines.

Man, this thread needs to be locked.
  • sarahz1442
    Options

Well, you shouldn't lecture someone about insulting people if you're going to insult them in the same post. It just makes you hypocritical.

Calling something hypocritical is against the community guidelines?
  • TJMiddaugh
    TJMiddaugh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    its saturday night, why is this thread even raging on? lol this is rediculous from start to finish....................
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    FFS. OP is long gone. Just let this thread die.
  • TJMiddaugh
    Options
    gimme some sugar baby
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    It rolled. You won. Now got to bed.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Not you..lol. The person telling the other user she looks sickly, etc.
  • sarahz1442
    Options

Not you..lol. The person telling the other user she looks sickly, etc.

oooooooooh oops
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Homerbushes.gif
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    A fat girl who likes being fat is the same as

A heroin addict that likes to get high on heroin.

It's never acceptable. Now bring me SOLO, and the WOOKIE! they shall all pay for this outrage!
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Anyway I reported the topic about 2 hours ago.... strange how the ****s still here.

That's because she's eating more than 1200. A LOT more..
  • TJMiddaugh
    Options
    london bridge is falling down
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Anyway I reported the topic about 2 hours ago.... strange how the ****s still here.

That's because she's eating more than 1200. A LOT more..

:laugh:
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    Wait was this thread really about being content with being obese? Don't get me wrong I am all for everyone feeling good about themselves no matter what weight they are, but isn't this website about starting healthier lifestyles?
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    A fat girl who likes being fat is the same as

A heroin addict that likes to get high on heroin.

It's never acceptable. Now bring me SOLO, and the WOOKIE! they shall all pay for this outrage!

Let the wookie win.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit of a misnomer on this site. I'm a fat girl, heavy into body positivity, who has no intentions of not being fat. What?! Crazy, I know!

Lately I've realized just how physically not-so-great I feel, so I'm trying to honor my body by using intuitive eating and moving more. My goal isn't weight loss or changing the way my body looks. My goal is simply feeling better. If the habits I form cause me to lose weight, so be it, but it's not my intention or my goal.

So just from those two paragraphs alone, you can see why I stick out like a sore thumb on a site like this, something that I'm totally aware of! But I still firmly believe that you do better at reaching your goals when you have support, so I figured I'd say hello and try to make some new friends! :) Nerds are a plus, but certainly not necessary!

Let me make sure I understand you. WHEN you look in the mirror, you are 100% happy with what you see? Because I don't know too many people like that. IF you have found that Kool-Aid please market it and sell it. I will buy a *kitten*-ton.

OR

Is it that you have resolved to love yourself no matter what you look like? Now or in the future. And you have resolved to take steps to make yourself feel better physically? Because if this is the case it's kind of how I feel but I must admit although I had been loving myself and treating myself well while overweight, I certainly look forward to the kind of figure I know I can have through this effort and determination which I absolutely AM aiming to look better as well as feel better. I don't take that to mean I don't love myself or accept myself though. Only the body I'm currently inhabiting is sub par as to my needs. I'm working to rectify that. Just as I just took myself in to get a trim because my hair was getting a little out of control. My hair is not me. I love my hair, but it still needs trimming. Same with my figure.

IBTL
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Wait was this thread really about being content with being obese? Don't get me wrong I am all for everyone feeling good about themselves no matter what weight they are, but isn't this website about starting healthier lifestyles?

NO, the original post was a HAES type of post, saying that the primary goal was to create a healthier lifestyle, that she was not hateful towards her body and she loves who she is as an obese woman. She never said she was determined to stay fat, she was saying that she didn't hate herself for being fat, and that her goal here was to build a healthy lifestyle.
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options

NO, the original post was a HAES type of post, saying that the primary goal was to create a healthier lifestyle, that she was not hateful towards her body and she loves who she is as an obese woman. She never said she was determined to stay fat, she was saying that she didn't hate herself for being fat, and that her goal here was to build a healthy lifestyle.

Okay, that makes more sense. That is good, as no one should hate themselves no matter how they look. Getting healthy should be all for one's self and not merely to appease others.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    schmitty.gif