Husband ordering pizza

Options

Replies

• PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I eat pizza like 2-3 times a week. It's my favorite food. haha...kinda sad...
    but anyway, if you have the calories, eat it and ENJOY it!!!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Eat a piece of that pie!!!
  • itsCheek
    itsCheek Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm assuming we're talking pizza as in Domino's, New York Piza, etc. The cheese in those pizza's is high in fat (fats in dairy products are high in saturated fats). They use white flower to make the bottom (processed), which has a high GI level (like whitebread & sugar). A lot of meats on there like perperoni are high in fat too.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming we're talking pizza as in Domino's, New York Piza, etc. The cheese in those pizza's is high in fat (fats in dairy products are high in saturated fats). They use white flower to make the bottom (processed), which has a high GI level (like whitebread & sugar). A lot of meats on there like perperoni are high in fat too.

They have nutrition info available, so if it fits your macros, why not?
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options

tumblr_mjlw08Fqmi1rfduvxo1_500.gif
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    elbow him out da wayyyyy!! eat his part as well!!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Its really up to you.

If you want to loose weight practice the shake your head diet.

When someone offers you food like pizza shake your head to the left then the right several times.

Boils down to will power, do you want to lose or do you want to eat pizza? Your choice. The more you choice losing the easier it gets.

Also don't eat back calories.. I can't see how you'd lose eating back 1500 cals.

tumblr_lrhm2tySkN1r33gzno1_500.gif
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

tumblr_lz1pxfelXt1qfjjak_zpse782c8f7.gif
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Pizza is not "bad". You have plenty of calories. Eat the pizza.
  • Levi_Hansen
    Levi_Hansen Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Do you guys own a fridge located in a kitchen with an oven?
  • Hodgenska
    Hodgenska Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You have 1500 cals remaining. Why wouldn't you eat the pizza?

Well, I really don't know how accurate this is about calories and exercising, but it's also not just the calories. I know pizza is high in fat, sodium, sugar, carbs, stuff like that... and I just can't decide whether or not it would be worth it. Calorie-wise, yeah, no problem, but it's more of everything else I'm iffy about. Figured I'd ask and take a tally if the answers and decide that way. Lol
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Dietary fat and white flour are not going to somehow negate a calorie deficit.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    eat 1 peice recorrd it stay under caleries exercise

i was at my nephews b- day party at a pizza place
    and this is what i did
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options

Well, I really don't know how accurate this is about calories and exercising, but it's also not just the calories. I know pizza is high in fat, sodium, sugar, carbs, stuff like that... and I just can't decide whether or not it would be worth it. Calorie-wise, yeah, no problem, but it's more of everything else I'm iffy about. Figured I'd ask and take a tally if the answers and decide that way. Lol

Better idea than taking a poll - look up the NI, see if it fits in your macros. If it does, eat. If it doesn't, don't eat. Problem solved!
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I don't see what the problem is. Just because he is choosing to order pizza doesn't mean you have to eat it. If you have enough calories and can work it into your day then sure, have a piece but you don't have to eat something just becuase someone else is. Maybe he could order you a salad or something? When we order pizza in my house we get pizza and a salad. I eat a slice of pizza and a bunch of salad (with no dressing or cheese) and I'm fine. This isn't a diet. It's a lifestyle and I can't imagine my life without a slice of pizza here and there.
  • totalsham
    totalsham Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Main issue isn't really about the pizza.... its more about the husband's lack of caring or support. Something she needs on her quest to eat health and to get in shape.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Eat the damn pizza. Have some wine too.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options

THIS!