Catty Women

Options

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    *rolls eyes*

I feel incredibly uncomfortable and awkward around men.
    I have a small number of close female friends.

bout to open a can of worms here, but sorry ladies, I don't believe guys generally want to be your friends. They're just waiting to be moved out of the "friend zone"

*sits back with hands behind head for backlash*

No backlask from me. I am actually ok with female friends. I have several that I have no desire to be moved from the friend zone. Can they have their catty moments? Yes. I think everybody does at some point in time. I ususally just overlook the parts of people that are not IAW my standards and values, and embrace those parts that are (There are some people who make that difficult to find those qualities). It doesn't matter if they are male or female. I am not perfect, and have no business expecting others to be so. It may just be an area where they struggle.
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    must be one or two sat there having comented and know they behave like this...

so why do you do it ??
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Maturity is a factor. I have experienced both genders exhibiting this type of behavior.

I steer clear of those that bring negative energy thru catty attitudes and style
  • GnomeQueen84
    GnomeQueen84 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    *rolls eyes*

I feel incredibly uncomfortable and awkward around men.
    I have a small number of close female friends.

bout to open a can of worms here, but sorry ladies, I don't believe guys generally want to be your friends. They're just waiting to be moved out of the "friend zone"

*sits back with hands behind head for backlash*

I have actually had a few male friends, who I genuinely believe did not want to partake in my "milkshake". One time one of them actually ran out of the room with the speed of an Olympic runner when he accidentally saw me topless...lol...and I was 19 and nice in all the right places back then. Either he was genuinely freaked out due to our friendship, or genuinely afraid of what my boyfriend would do to him. LMAO.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Cursed female- a beautiful woman who is used by men until the beauty fades, hated and despised by other women, they just can't win
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    you only have to look in a womens public loo to know they have no respect for each other

What?...

I'm confused also.

Loo=restroom. They are saying women have dirty public restroom which proves they have no respect for each other. Maybe in countries that say loo, but unsure that's a problem here, at least not the ladies rooms I visit. But I do have to say, once i find one that is in less than pristine condition and if it's an emergency situation, i do the squat which only makes matters worse. Usually i have sanitizer and tissues in my purse so i'm able to leave it in decent condition.

tumblr_lvgxceUdDH1r2fzujo1_500.gif

I knew he was talking about washrooms. But, I didn't understand what disrespect he was talking about. And in my experience the women's rooms are very clean and well cared for. The men's rooms are gross and dirty and trashed.

I also don't understand why he is looking into the women's room in the first place.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    you only have to look in a womens public loo to know they have no respect for each other

What?...

I'm confused also.

Loo=restroom. They are saying women have dirty public restroom which proves they have no respect for each other. Maybe in countries that say loo, but unsure that's a problem here, at least not the ladies rooms I visit. But I do have to say, once i find one that is in less than pristine condition and if it's an emergency situation, i do the squat which only makes matters worse. Usually i have sanitizer and tissues in my purse so i'm able to leave it in decent condition.

tumblr_lvgxceUdDH1r2fzujo1_500.gif

That's the silliest thing I've heard today. I always make friends in the washroom.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

I knew he was talking about washrooms. But, I didn't understand what disrespect he was talking about. And in my experience the women's rooms are very clean and well cared for. The men's rooms are gross and dirty and trashed.

I constantly hear women complain about host nasty their restroom's are. I have also heard cleaning people say they are much nastier than the men's.
  • InnerConflict
    Options

That's the silliest thing I've heard today. I always make friends in the washroom.

Being drunk in a bar restroom is an entirely different topic.
  • _DaniD_
    Options

I constantly hear women complain about host nasty their restroom's are. I have also heard cleaning people say they are much nastier than the men's.

You've heard cleaning people say that? I don't believe you. :happy:
  • _DaniD_
    Options

How did you.. never mind.
  • heweiland
    heweiland Posts: 42
    Options
    No, they're not all catty. I have a tight group of RL girl friends and they're lovely people.

When you're happy with how you look yourself and confident about the person you are yourself you don't need to put other women down to make yourself feel better. I've never understood it.

I don't like those kind of women and I don't engage in that kind of petty BS.

It's ugly and toxic.

THIS ^^^
  • InnerConflict
    Options

Unfortunately I was once a supervisor of a female dominated staff, so I had to hear these complaints all the time. Actually had to expand the contract with the cleaning company to provide more frequent cleanings.
  • InnerConflict
    Options

How did you.. never mind.

YouTube. :wink:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

Women like the restroom clean, so they complain when it is not pristine. But, when they are forced to go into the men's room, they feel very thankful for the women's room. This is silly.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I work in an office that is only women. Today on the lawn they are holding a ceremony to honor fallen officers, so there are a lot of police officers outside getting ready. Most of us are hanging at the window drooling over the eye candy because, well, who doesn't love a man in uniform? Anyways, one of the officer's wife walks up with their son and she is drop dead gorgeous. All of the women start making comments. "Oh, my god! Look at her hair! It has to be bleached." "Her boobs are too big for her body. They are fake." And on and on. I mean they referred to her as being a prostitute and everything else. I'm sitting there thinking that I couldn't imagine being this woman and feeling that kind of venom just for being pretty. I spoke up and said that I bet she's super nice and called them out on it, but they didn't care. This is why I don't have many female friends. Are all women so catty?
    Just so I'm clear on the term being used, are you defining "catty" as someone who talks about someone else behind their back, or holds them up to ridicule with comments about their appearance or behavior?
  • InnerConflict
    Options

Women like the restroom clean, so they complain when it is not pristine. But, when they are forced to go into the men's room, they feel very thankful for the women's room. This is silly.

Sorry, but complaints about bloody hygiene products is not an issue about wanting pristine
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

Unfortunately I was once a supervisor of a female dominated staff, so I had to hear these complaints all the time. Actually had to expand the contract with the cleaning company to provide more frequent cleanings.

Female dominated staff means more women which means more use of that bathroom.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

Sorry, but complaints about bloody hygiene products is not an issue about wanting pristine

I guess I frequent different bathrooms than you do.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Sad eh, it happens to a lot of young girls in high school too...and they end up being bullied and killing themselves!