'No, I don't date BIG girls'

Options

Replies

• Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I don't date guys that wear skinny jeans.

But these aren't skinny jeans, I just have fat legs

:laugh: brilliant :flowerforyou:

In all seriousness, I have a particular type that I go for, most people do...If someone isn't attracted to bigger girls then surely the easiest option is not to date them, no? :laugh:

BUT noooooo... you could be the one who changes his minds about fat girls forever!!!!!

I dont have a type.. I have dated or been married to( just twice!), super tall, short, fat, skinny, nerd, skater, thug, business, military, jock, quiet, loud...I have yet to find one thats 'my type' Though I havent tried super ripped yet.

:laugh:
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    Genuinely don't have a type when it comes to looks. If you lined all my ex's in line, I think you'd realise that hahaha.

However, I do judge by personality.

If your man is good looking then bonus! :happy:
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Genuinely don't have a type when it comes to looks. If you lined all my ex's in line, I think you'd realise that hahaha.

However, I do judge by personality.

If your man is good looking then bonus! :happy:

if you put all my exes in a line they would be queuing to pay at yum cha. lol.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    They don't know what they're missing :wink:

Everyone has preferences and personally, I would never date someone with the body builder physique. I just don't find that attractive.
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Limiting your choices to a preference for a certain shell seems sad to me.

If I said I don't date girls, I'd have missed out on Tiffany and Fari. Both girls rocked my world and left a lasting impression.

If I said I don't date black people, I'd have missed out on Will. While the relationship was bad, it was a life lesson that I needed at the time, and I don't regret a minute of it.

If I said I don't date fat people, I would have missed out on the greatest love I have ever known. My husband was morbidly obese when we met, and is even bigger now. (I am on MFP because I allowed his habits to become my habits, but I'm getting back in shape!) And I love every single soft, incredible, sexy inch of him. Yes, I want him to lose weight for health reasons, but I love him and am attracted to him because of who he is.

A shell is not a person. It's just the house they inherited. L'amore è cieco.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Limiting your choices to a preference for a certain shell seems sad to me.

If I said I don't date girls, I'd have missed out on Tiffany and Fari. Both girls rocked my world and left a lasting impression.

If I said I don't date black people, I'd have missed out on Will. While the relationship was bad, it was a life lesson that I needed at the time, and I don't regret a minute of it.

If I said I don't date fat people, I would have missed out on the greatest love I have ever known. My husband was morbidly obese when we met, and is even bigger now. (I am on MFP because I allowed his habits to become my habits, but I'm getting back in shape!) And I love every single soft, incredible, sexy inch of him. Yes, I want him to lose weight for health reasons, but I love him and am attracted to him because of who he is.

A shell is not a person. It's just the house they inherited. L'amore è cieco.

she's right people, a shell is not a person. you cant talk to a shell. a shell wont be there for you in the hard times. but you can hold it up to your ear and it sounds like the sea. I know right!?!
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i don't date big boys. unless they're rich.
  • andrewjuu
    andrewjuu Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am naturally attracted to a certain type of woman. I did not choose this, no more so than I chose my own sexuality. It is part of my genetic makeup. You can call it "shallow", or "limiting", whatever you choose but you would be characterizing it in a way that reflects your own shortcomings & biases. I'm not going to fight my DNA because it's a losing battle. It's part of natural selection to be attracted to whatever type you are attracted to….it's far from being "shallow".
  • EmmieChunk
    EmmieChunk Posts: 13
    Options
    I think everyone has their types for example I can't get mad at a girl if she's not attracted to black guys lol just saying

I like me a black guy though. LOL.

yes me too . lol
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options

How YOU doin'?
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I prefer the living over the dead.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it's his preference. Just be grateful you did not waste time on something that would not have gone anywhere.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options

I like you
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I prefer the living over the dead.
    That-awkward-moment2_zps9a0ae1ac.jpg
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Who really says that nowadays?

It really bothers me when some, and I repeat, some guys think 'big girls' are nasty, stinky, lazy, and whatever other degrading adjective comes to mind. Seriously, those kind of guys need to get over that thought because it makes them look like a cocky, dumb, *kitten*.

What are your feelings about that?

I don't like big girls. F*** me right?

I mean, just to please YOU, I should date somebody.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Who really says that nowadays?

It really bothers me when some, and I repeat, some guys think 'big girls' are nasty, stinky, lazy, and whatever other degrading adjective comes to mind. Seriously, those kind of guys need to get over that thought because it makes them look like a cocky, dumb, *kitten*.

What are your feelings about that?

I don't know... if I knew a guy like that, I wouldn't even be his friend, let alone date him.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Everyone has their preferences, no matter how shallow and stupid. I say F**K em. There are guys out there that really do not care about weight, or they prefer big women. :D
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I don't date men like you.

End of conversation :wink:
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Ahh butthurt thread number 1 for the day..grabs coffee
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options