'No, I don't date BIG girls'

Options

Replies

• LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I have rarely been attracted to a woman based solely on her looks. I don't want to date carnival side show fat lady, but I'm a lot more interested in a woman that is comfortable with her own appearance. That is sexy. And, by the way, it is rarer than one would think.

There are a lot of people that project a confident air without feeling it. That's unfortunate.

I want a self suffiient, confident person. One that doesn't need me to bolster her, but wants me by her side.

Already found her 25 years ago. She can operate just fine without me in her life, but chose me to be with her. I am sure I could live my life without her, as well, but I couldn't imagine doing so.

Ya, that's why the date, marry, etc threads ARE TRULY BAFFLING!

I only think "what you people have never dated or married someone crazy?!"

If Kate Upton wanted to date me, but liked to argue over senseless nonsense I would have nothing to do with her.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    You wouldnt want to date an A-hole anyway so dont even trip! Everyone has their preferences. Im black and even though I may SOUND caucasian im 100% brotha and some women wont touch me with a 10 foot pole..but thats their loss not mine! You look great and keep striving toward your goal! When youre skinny and he asks you out just tell him you are prejudice against pompous jerks who treat women badly!!! :-)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

:huh: :huh: Um...what the hell is a "carnival side show fat lady"???? Frankly your comment doesn't sound all that different than the OP's comment about the other dudes way of putting it.

Is 20 lbs. a carnival side show fat lady? Is is 50 lbs.? smh...:noway: :frown:

That was a joke. Pick a fight with someone else.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    YOU KNOW WHAT I AM NOT!?!?!

THIS:

9996ocean_shell.jpg

THATS RIGHT, A SHELL!
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    I have rarely been attracted to a woman based solely on her looks. I don't want to date carnival side show fat lady, but I'm a lot more interested in a woman that is comfortable with her own appearance. That is sexy. And, by the way, it is rarer than one would think.

There are a lot of people that project a confident air without feeling it. That's unfortunate.

I want a self suffiient, confident person. One that doesn't need me to bolster her, but wants me by her side.

Already found her 25 years ago. She can operate just fine without me in her life, but chose me to be with her. I am sure I could live my life without her, as well, but I couldn't imagine doing so.

If Kate Upton wanted to date me, but liked to argue over senseless nonsense I would have nothing to do with her.
    I could think of something to do with her. Dated plenty of crazy girls and they are very good at one thing ;)
  • LonLB
    Options

I could think of something to do with her. Dated plenty of crazy girls and they are very good at one thing ;)

FACT
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

*signed*

Crazy girls are awesome. I do love me some crazies!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    People have their preferences. It is what it is. Some people don't date brunettes, or smokers, drinkers, short people, religious people, black people, white people, Asian people, skinny people, lazy people, smart people,bald people, dumb people and so forth and so on. I do not care if someone is not attracted to "big" people.
  • nikilis
    Options

*signed*

they're also very good at changing your Facebook status to engaged and hitting you with their bag in public crying, shouting "ME OR YOUR FRIENDS, YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE"

I guess I didn't abort quick enough.

Edit: I forgot threatening to GBH from their chinese mafia family if you don't treat her good.

winner. such a winner.
  • LonLB
    Options

*signed*

they're also very good at changing your Facebook status to engaged and hitting you with their bag in public crying, shouting "ME OR YOUR FRIENDS, YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE"

LOL....YA that's what I mean.

I'm good. I guess I'm just over all of the crazy.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i don't date big boys. unless they're rich.

How YOU doin'?

sup

Nothing. Just sitting around being rich. You?

just sittin around looking for a sugadaddy.

people probably think i'm joking..
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    Options

*signed*

Edit: I forgot threatening to GBH from their chinese mafia family if you don't treat her good.

winner. such a winner.

Pfft. Amateur hour.

Talk to me when you wanna hear about REAL crazy.

I miss her sometimes. But the cops never come by anymore and the dog has stopped twitching.
  • nikilis
    Options

*signed*

winner. such a winner.

Pfft. Amateur hour.

Talk to me when you wanna hear about REAL crazy.

I miss her sometimes. But the cops never come by anymore and the dog has stopped twitching.

yeh, thats level one, slightly above normal crazy. your talking about bat**** crazy.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I don't date *kitten*.
  • LonLB
    Options
    So it IS true.

There is always a "one-upper" in every group. LOL:laugh:
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I'm not shallow, nor am I a massive ****head, so I'm safe from this particular issue.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Well I haven't and wouldn't date a big guy, just not my taste in anyway whatsoever. But that's where it ends, I can't help whom I'm attracted to.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    sucks, but there is someone for everyone and that person isn't your one or one for big girls.
  • nikilis
    Options
    Well I haven't and wouldn't date a big guy, just not my taste in anyway whatsoever. But that's where it ends, I can't help whom I'm attracted to.

I'm sexually attracted to fire, like you I cant help it.

also I AM NOT A SHELL!
  • LonLB
    Options
    sucks, but there is someone for everyone and that person isn't your one.

Not true.