'No, I don't date THOSE guys'

Options
ArroganceInStep
ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
Who really says that nowadays?

It really bothers me when some, and I repeat, some chicks think 'married men' are off limits, taken, unavailable, and whatever other degrading adjective comes to mind. Seriously, those kind of chicks need to get over that thought because it makes them look like a tease.

What are your feelings about that?

Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    how YOU doin?:wink:
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You should be fine on MFP. Doesn't bother most people here. It's a very understanding community.
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options
    You should be fine on MFP. Doesn't bother most people here. It's a very understanding community.

I know! I'm so happy to have found a community that understands me and accepts me for who I am as a human being!
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    So good..................................................................so good........................................
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Married men should be off limits. I think I am worth more than sharing my man with another woman.
    I've never said that to a married man, but made sure I never got that close to one. I couldn't live with leaving a child without his/her dad.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like a second class citizen because of it. I feel like a lady takes one look at my finger and you would think I just infected her with leprosy.
  • LonLB
    Options
    rings don't plug holes
  • LonLB
    Options
    of all my trolly responses that was the most despicable one.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Only when drunk
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Married chicks can always date married men. See, they both have something in common.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Things I've been told (keep in mind I'm brown skinned Asian)

"I only date black guys" (said by a white girl)
    "I'd date you if you had a scottish accent"
    "I don't date arabs"
    "I can date somebody skinnier than you" -Said when I was in the best shape of my life and soon learned that she's dating my almost Anorexic friend

I am never mad at these reasonings for rejections. I have preferences on who I date. They're my preferences. None of other persons business. My preferences range from crack head to hungry-hungry-hippo.
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like a second class citizen because of it. I feel like a lady takes one look at my finger and you would think I just infected her with leprosy.

mr-t-crying.gif

It's ok man, you're in a safe place here.
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Married men should be off limits. I think I am worth more than sharing my man with another woman.
    I've never said that to a married man, but made sure I never got that close to one. I couldn't live with leaving a child without his/her dad.

Hey! Who let the decent person in here??
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Tagging for the lolz
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Exactly!
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options
    Exactly!

Why are you guys being so mean to me? I was just trying to express who I am!

I don't even know why I'm on this site with so many MEAN, RUDE people on here!!!
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

There are no morals on the internet!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Are you freaking kidding??? Is this a joke? Women love married men. It shows they're stable and reliable, and that's really attractive to most single women. Since getting married I've had my pick.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    rings don't plug holes

that one takes the cake.
  • dtroutman
    dtroutman Posts: 62
    Options
    It has nothing to do with the woman dating a married man. If the married man is willing to date someone other than his wife he is the only problem.