'No, I don't date THOSE guys'

Options

Replies

• chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I like to be told what to do. My boyfriend just told me to get off my phone and fold some clothes. Mmmm yes

Well, you could take a little initiative...and make him a sandwich too...:noway:
    Shoot. He might just get 2 today
  • Silvervixen79
    Silvervixen79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    This topic is dangerous!!! :embarassed:
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mm7nfc2VlA1qldk0bo1_500.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    u dont *kitten* around on your wife

What if the wife encourages it?
  • chantelp89
    Options
    u dont *kitten* around on your wife

What if the wife encourages it?
    I did just to get a break!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Wow! I find this thread deeply offensive!

As a single man trying desperately to find a suitable partner it's appalling to think that they're are guys out there ignoring and mistreating their wives just for some casual fun.

All of you guys joking around and giggling about this are really inconsiderate and immature.

Haven't you thought about the wife at home? Little Billy missing his good night kiss why Dad's down at the local Wal Mart parking lot getting it on with some woman who doesn't have enough self respect to get her own man!

Thanks for the info. I never thought of hanging out in the wal-mart parking lot to get picked up.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I hope this thread is a joke - but if not - pathetic
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

Does that mean you won't go out with me?
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    tumblr_mm7nfc2VlA1qldk0bo1_500.jpg

:laugh: I love this, and agree :laugh:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Yeah, I have to get healthy so I can outlive her. I don't want her getting all my stuff.

Unbelievable!! You sir are a real catch. I don't know how you tricked this poor girl into marrying someone like you in the first place. The fact that you would admittedly have an affair is one thing (I hope she is on here too and READS THIS!) but now you're talking about outliving her!

Here's an idea . . . why don't you just put her out of her misery now and spare her the next few years of having YOU as a husband!

I've considered that, but forensics have gotten too good these days, and you cn't trust a hit man to keep his mouth shut anymore.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    If you want to make me smile, just say dirty things to me I'm fairly easy lol

mud.
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    *peeks in*

tumblr_m11z8r3AYH1r3gup8o1_500.gif
  • amyprzyby
    amyprzyby Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Married men should be off limits. I think I am worth more than sharing my man with another woman.
    I've never said that to a married man, but made sure I never got that close to one. I couldn't live with leaving a child without his/her dad.
    Exactly!

Why are you guys being so mean to me? I was just trying to express who I am!

I don't even know why I'm on this site with so many MEAN, RUDE people on here!!!

Trolling?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I personally prefer married women. He can take care of all of those pesky emotional needs, and I get my plumbing cleaned. She doesn't come after my wife. Also, if she gets knocked up, he can cuckold the kid.

Really.. win-win!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I like to be told what to do. My boyfriend just told me to get off my phone and fold some clothes. Mmmm yes

Well then...

kik me when the bf leaves!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I do a married man a few times a week, it's convenient because we live in the same house.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I love my married man with all my heart. Plus, he's the best lay ever. Sorry ladies, he's not available. He's married. And has a girlfriend.

YEAH! :drinker:
  • readysetgo33
    readysetgo33 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    lol I guess I'm too naive for this world but to all those who are sticking with the traditional ideals of monogamy, thank you.
    this post just reinforced my "refuse to get married" mentality
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

That's ok, I will go out with you. Bring your wife and we will make it a party.
  • chantelp89
    Options

That's ok, I will go out with you. Bring your wife and we will make it a party.
    Did someone say party?