'No, I don't date THOSE guys'

Options

Replies

• Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I love my married man with all my heart. Plus, he's the best lay ever. Sorry ladies, he's not available. He's married. And has a girlfriend.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Are you freaking kidding??? Is this a joke? Women love married men. It shows they're stable and reliable, and that's really attractive to most single women. Since getting married I've had my pick.

You mean there's hope for me???

Teach-me.gif
  • sexymuffintop
    sexymuffintop Posts: 636
    Options
    Are you freaking kidding??? Is this a joke? Women love married men. It shows they're stable and reliable, and that's really attractive to most single women. Since getting married I've had my pick.

Indeed, the married ones are easy pickings. Usually bored and grateful. What more could you want ladies?
  • katieelizabeth827
    Options
    Married men should be off limits. I think I am worth more than sharing my man with another woman.
    I've never said that to a married man, but made sure I never got that close to one. I couldn't live with leaving a child without his/her dad.

Amen! People shouldn't make those kinds of vows if they don't want to be devoted to one person.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    It has nothing to do with the woman dating a married man. If the married man is willing to date someone other than his wife he is the only problem.

Who said anything about "date"?
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I love my married man with all my heart. Plus, he's the best lay ever. Sorry ladies, he's not available. He's married. And has a girlfriend.

My wife has a girlfriend, why can't I? I'm just saying sometimes its just not fair, not fair at all.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    rings don't plug holes

Fingers do....

For the Record, I'm a married man and fully faithful to my wife in every aspect of my life.... except the internet. I freely admit that I'm an on-line man-slut.

Some members of my friends list can attest to this :wink:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Married schmarried. Is he hot and rich? I'll just get knocked up and my life will be set!
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    rings don't plug holes
    Lol that's f'd up babe
  • LonLB
    Options

Indeed, the married ones are easy pickings. Usually bored and grateful. What more could you want ladies?

LOL:bigsmile:

you horrible, despicable person you
  • sexymuffintop
    sexymuffintop Posts: 636
    Options
    rings don't plug holes

Fingers do....

For the Record, I'm a married man and fully faithful to my wife in every aspect of my life.... except the internet. I freely admit that I'm an on-line man-slut.

Some members of my friends list can attest to this :wink:

Man-slut? Slut me up *kitten*.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

You beat me to it. :laugh:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Who really says that nowadays?

It really bothers me when some, and I repeat, some chicks think 'married men' are off limits, taken, unavailable, and whatever other degrading adjective comes to mind. Seriously, those kind of chicks need to get over that thought because it makes them look like a tease.

What are your feelings about that?

Hmm, I'm not sure I'll have to think deeper into this subject.

BUT guys are the total opposite, they have no problems if you're married/taken!
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I dated a married guy. I was 18 and pretty naive.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    huh.....:huh: \m/
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

It really bothers me when some, and I repeat, some chicks think 'married men' are off limits, taken, unavailable, and whatever other degrading adjective comes to mind. Seriously, those kind of chicks need to get over that thought because it makes them look like a tease.

It's better when they're married/taken. The married ones are more discreet. No jealousy.
  • LonLB
    Options
    Married schmarried. Is he hot and rich? I'll just get knocked up and my life will be set!

LOL:flowerforyou:
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

I've been trying to get knocked up so someone would support me for YEARS...it's not working so well, I just can't seem to get pregnant. I bet it's because of my diet.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

It's better when they're married/taken. The married ones are more discreet. No jealousy.

True dat.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    married men just want no-strings attached fun, and I say woo-hoo, my kind of man!!! :drinker: