'No, I don't date THOSE guys'

Options

Replies

• craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    With women out there lurking around rich husbands, I better wash the sheets first.

I'm keeping a keen eye on the news for this weekend....Powerball for the win!
    So ... You want kids? ;-)

Got 3 already...guess it couldn't hurt to have a couple more...fill out an entire starting squad on the basketball court.

You gotta promise boys tho....not sure how a girl would work with my aspirations of having my own basketball team!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    With women out there lurking around rich husbands, I better wash the sheets first.

Got 3 already...guess it couldn't hurt to have a couple more...fill out an entire starting squad on the basketball court.

You gotta promise boys tho....not sure how a girl would work with my aspirations of having my own basketball team!
    Sexism!
  • Brallen1969
    Brallen1969 Posts: 91
    Options
    BEST THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought everyone was single on the internet forums...that is why I am here, Man *kitten* unite!!!!!!! What??? Losing weight was just a ruse to meet non or married woman, what the hell right?
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

Sexism!

Hey, as long as the checks clear!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

Sexism!

Ssssssh. Powerball is over 300 mil.

Have the kids then adopt a couple tall boys if you need.
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My bar-husband has a wife she calls me her sister wife we go out most every Friday night she knows hes safe go out with me and some times she goes out with us to.:drinker:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    If you want to make me smile, just say dirty things to me I'm fairly easy lol

I guess I did not talk dirty enough :sad:
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Not nearly : )
  • craigmandu
    Options

Sexism!

Hey I don't want to sound mean or cruel or sexist...but I ain't trying to field a softball squad, or ballet group, and I got no need for barbie dolls.....

Is that a deal-breaker?
  • chantelp89
    Options
    My bar-husband has a wife she calls me her sister wife we go out most every Friday night she knows hes safe go out with me and some times she goes out with us to.:drinker:
    Sometimes I have bar girlfriends
  • chantelp89
    Options
    Oh and by sometimes I mean all the times
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    If you are a married individual, it shouldn't matter what anyone of the opposite sex says or does. The only one that should matter is your spouse.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

Not nearly : )

Care to help me out some? I don't seem to be able to "get on your level"
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Sexism!

Hey I don't want to sound mean or cruel or sexist...but I ain't trying to field a softball squad, or ballet group, and I got no need for barbie dolls.....

Is that a deal-breaker?
    Fine. I promise boys.
  • chantelp89
    Options
    I like to be told what to do. My boyfriend just told me to get off my phone and fold some clothes. Mmmm yes
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options
    Sometimes I have bar girlfriends

I have a rule that if anyone comps me a drink at the bar I'll propose to them (chick, dude, doesn't matter).

My engagement party was rather awkward...

I don't do bar-spouses anymore, just one night stands.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I dont date "THOSE" guys.....never have never will.

Personally, I prefer women.
  • craigmandu
    Options
    I like to be told what to do. My boyfriend just told me to get off my phone and fold some clothes. Mmmm yes

Well, you could take a little initiative...and make him a sandwich too...:noway:
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options

Well, you could take a little initiative...and make him a sandwich too...:noway:

Keep it strong brotha
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    married men just want no-strings attached fun, and I say woo-hoo, my kind of man!!! :drinker:

How you doin'? *looks for aring to toss on the finger*