'No, I don't date THOSE guys'

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Get knocked up and my life will be set? What is wrong with our society? What about the child? The child who is fatherless. Selfish thinking!!!
    Um, fatherless? The whole point is for Daddy to pay up!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Get knocked up and my life will be set? What is wrong with our society? What about the child? The child who is fatherless. Selfish thinking!!!

I'm just going to leave this here for you, so you can use it later.

tumblr_mjzatprBOf1rvez7qo2_r1_250_zps13afd588.gif
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Married schmarried. Is he hot and rich? I'll just get knocked up and my life will be set!

That REEKS of desperation...

gotta love earnest answers to shenanigans . . .
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    You should be fine on MFP. Doesn't bother most people here. It's a very understanding community.
    ^^^^This

Are people married in MFP world? This is where I find all my boyfriends.

taughtem.gif
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Wow! I find this thread deeply offensive!

As a single man trying desperately to find a suitable partner it's appalling to think that they're are guys out there ignoring and mistreating their wives just for some casual fun.

All of you guys joking around and giggling about this are really inconsiderate and immature.

Haven't you thought about the wife at home? Little Billy missing his good night kiss why Dad's down at the local Wal Mart parking lot getting it on with some woman who doesn't have enough self respect to get her own man!

Would Brokeback

Would watch

Would watch you, watching them..... :flowerforyou:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Married schmarried. Is he hot and rich? I'll just get knocked up and my life will be set!

Self-righteous indignation rules!
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    YES
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

As a single man trying desperately to find a suitable partner it's appalling to think that they're are guys out there ignoring and mistreating their wives just for some casual fun.

All of you guys joking around and giggling about this are really inconsiderate and immature.

Haven't you thought about the wife at home? Little Billy missing his good night kiss why Dad's down at the local Wal Mart parking lot getting it on with some woman who doesn't have enough self respect to get her own man!
    Coincidently, I was at Walmart yesterday

It always ends up at Walmart! Damn that establishment!!!!:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
    They've got everything!!

Oh and for the record...I'm pretty sick and tired of the 76 year old greeter giving me the "How YOU doin" :love: eyes whenever I walk in there in my frayed cargo shorts.

B1tch I'm just here for some prescriptions, plates, couple of birthday cards, groceries, jumper cables, new lawn furniture, an ab roller, some dog food, and a nice new watch....I ain't got time for that sh1t!
  • chantelp89
    Options

Would Brokeback

Would watch

This has all the makings for a great Friday
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have to get healthy so I can outlive her. I don't want her getting all my stuff.

Unbelievable!! You sir are a real catch. I don't know how you tricked this poor girl into marrying someone like you in the first place. The fact that you would admittedly have an affair is one thing (I hope she is on here too and READS THIS!) but now you're talking about outliving her!

Here's an idea . . . why don't you just put her out of her misery now and spare her the next few years of having YOU as a husband!
  • Madmadz77
    Madmadz77 Posts: 129 Member
    Options

Self-righteous indignation rules!

Yes it does but we all know a 'ho like that is out there ready to make some man's life hell. Thats why you always pull out. Plus, its a nice visual.
  • LindaEmrys
    LindaEmrys Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Married men ARE off limits, that's the point of marriage... The reason women don't want to date married men is because once they know and realise you're willing to and capable of cheating on someone you're married to, they don't want you to do the same to them. At least, that's my philosophy. Gods what a stupid question >>
  • chantelp89
    Options

It always ends up at Walmart! Damn that establishment!!!!:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
    They've got everything!!

Oh and for the record...I'm pretty sick and tired of the 76 year old greeter giving me the "How YOU doin" :love: eyes whenever I walk in there in my frayed cargo shorts.

B1tch I'm just here for some prescriptions, plates, couple of birthday cards, groceries, jumper cables, new lawn furniture, an ab roller, some dog food, and a nice new watch....I ain't got time for that sh1t!
    You have made my day
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have to get healthy so I can outlive her. I don't want her getting all my stuff.

Unbelievable!! You sir are a real catch. I don't know how you tricked this poor girl into marrying someone like you in the first place. The fact that you would admittedly have an affair is one thing (I hope she is on here too and READS THIS!) but now you're talking about outliving her!

Here's an idea . . . why don't you just put her out of her misery now and spare her the next few years of having YOU as a husband!
    Yeah! And the horse you rode in on!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

YOU are the very reason I don't tell my dates that I've had a vasectomy.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

Not a chance! I've seen CSI
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

Would Brokeback

Would watch

This has all the makings for a great Friday

or anyday to be honest...
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options

I'm just going to leave this here for you, so you can use it later.

tumblr_mjzatprBOf1rvez7qo2_r1_250_zps13afd588.gif

SO MUCH LOVE. This made my day.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

It really might be time to slip in a sarcastic comedy now and again.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

They've got everything!!

You have made my day

Glad I coud mak ur smle...

ETA: Sorry it's hard to type with 1 hand sometimes.