'No, I don't date THOSE guys'

Options

Replies

• brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Who really says that nowadays?

It really bothers me when some, and I repeat, some chicks think 'married men' are off limits, taken, unavailable, and whatever other degrading adjective comes to mind. Seriously, those kind of chicks need to get over that thought because it makes them look like a tease.

What are your feelings about that?

I think every woman should get a harem of men who they will then defend from predators of the female persuasion. What are your feelings about that?

LOL!! Just tell your man to not wear his wedding ring when you go out, and then ignore him. Then women will assume he's an unmarried, uninteresting loser who is being ignored by the woman he's with and will not pay any attention to him. The happier the guy seems, the more the vultures swoop in. I just laugh. No one can do anything for my husband that I don't already do. *ahem*

My husband doesn't wear a ring, had a big red beard, looks grumpy naturally and still gets women hitting on him. Most use the "can I touch your beard" line. I just laugh. One woman even asked if she could smell it. Some chicks are weird I guess (no I didn't just realize this).
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    He should say "no, but you can smell my finger" lmao!!!
  • brower47
    Options

It really bothers me when some, and I repeat, some chicks think 'married men' are off limits, taken, unavailable, and whatever other degrading adjective comes to mind. Seriously, those kind of chicks need to get over that thought because it makes them look like a tease.

I think every woman should get a harem of men who they will then defend from predators of the female persuasion. What are your feelings about that?

I don't know about other folks but I know my wife b*tches and moans ALL the time about having to clean up after me. I'm pretty sure she'd harikari herself with a baseball bat rather than have to clean up after an entire group of dudes.

But I'm sure she'd like the attention for the first hour or six...teen.

They get their own room and aren't allowed in the rest of the house, except when I want a sandwich, then they can venture to the kitchen. Also, I'll get get one that's an OCD, has to keep everything clean type. Problem solved.

(No, I've haven't spent a lot of time thinking out the finer details necessary to make this happen. :wink: )
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    No one can do anything for my husband that I don't already do. *ahem*

You can shapeshift into another woman?

Lucky *kitten*!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

I don't know about other folks but I know my wife b*tches and moans ALL the time about having to clean up after me. I'm pretty sure she'd harikari herself with a baseball bat rather than have to clean up after an entire group of dudes.

But I'm sure she'd like the attention for the first hour or six...teen.

They get their own room and aren't allowed in the rest of the house, except when I want a sandwich, then they can venture to the kitchen. Also, I'll get get one that's an OCD, has to keep everything clean type. Problem solved.

(No, I've haven't spent a lot of time thinking out the finer details necessary to make this happen. :wink: )

I just asked my wife about this. Her response?

A whole hour of attention? They'd be like you then, no? I don't know if our place can fit 30 men in it, dear.

=(
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    For me I just talk to a woman and she thinks I am flirting. Or at least think I am funny (in person). So I do not have any issue regardless of ring or not.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

LOL!! Just tell your man to not wear his wedding ring when you go out, and then ignore him. Then women will assume he's an unmarried, uninteresting loser who is being ignored by the woman he's with and will not pay any attention to him. The happier the guy seems, the more the vultures swoop in. I just laugh. No one can do anything for my husband that I don't already do. *ahem*

My husband doesn't wear a ring, had a big red beard, looks grumpy naturally and still gets women hitting on him. Most use the "can I touch your beard" line. I just laugh. One woman even asked if she could smell it. Some chicks are weird I guess (no I didn't just realize this).

I couldn't get this ring off if I tried. My fingers have gotten a bit "fatter" since I was 23...now at 40, I honestly believe I'd have to cut this thing off.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I only date guys that have been in jail.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    ?..
  • xaMErica
    xaMErica Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    If a man is wearing a ring, you should be a lady and NOT hit on him.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Why?
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

If a lady is wearing a ring, you should be a man and HIT that.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

You married? PM me...
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

You married? PM me...

PM and friend request SENT.

Oh wait...
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    says the guy who's inspiration is his wife:laugh:

I love friday posts on MFP....thank you!
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Married men really are the best. They don't spread rumors or gossip about you because, really, who are they going to tell? Their wives? They're appreciative and enthusiastic in the sack, you don't have to hang out with their lame friends or listen to their favorite song or watch their favorite show/sport with them. All around a good time. Just got to watch out for the ones looking to get out of their marriage because at some point they might let you know that they have left their wife and now want to move in with you. Things get awkward pretty quickly. "No, I don't want to move in with you, I was just having a good time."

I really don't understand why people are so quick to shun married men. I don't really mind it, more for me.
  • brower47
    Options
    Married men really are the best. They don't spread rumors or gossip about you because, really, who are they going to tell? Their wives? They're appreciative and enthusiastic in the sack, you don't have to hang out with their lame friends or listen to their favorite song or watch their favorite show/sport with them. All around a good time. Just got to watch out for the ones looking to get out of their marriage because at some point they might let you know that they have left their wife and now want to move in with you. Things get awkward pretty quickly. "No, I don't want to move in with you, I was just having a good time."

I really don't understand why people are so quick to shun married men. I don't really mind it, more for me.

:drinker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

:love: :love:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Are you actually implying that it is "okay" to date married men??? WTF???
    IF the married man AND his wife have an open relationship and both know and are agreeable--then yes. Otherwise, married ALWAYS means hands off. A woman who would knowingly date a man married to somebody else is....... unforgiveable .It's just as bad if the woman is married and a guy tries to hit on her anyway. Have some respect for the marriage! And if all this is just supposed to be a joke...it isn't funny.