'No, I don't date THOSE guys'

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I regularly date a married man, and we even bang a couple of times a week. He's married to a wonderful gal and conveniently we live in the same house.

You trying to spoil him? I thought it was some kind of rule to limit sex to once a week or less once married! :huh:

Or am just getting F'cked on this deal? :grumble:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    says the guy who's inspiration is his wife:laugh:

I love friday posts on MFP....thank you!

She is quite inspiring... in many different ways.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I regularly date a married man, and we even bang a couple of times a week. He's married to a wonderful gal and conveniently we live in the same house.

You trying to spoil him? I thought it was some kind of rule to limit sex to once a week or less once married! :huh:

My apologies. Did I mention how wonderful I am?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

NO, it would seem you are getting UN-F'cked on this deal. :ohwell: :flowerforyou: Get well soon.
  • z149189
    z149189 Posts: 57
    Options
    Married men really are the best. They don't spread rumors or gossip about you because, really, who are they going to tell? Their wives? They're appreciative and enthusiastic in the sack, you don't have to hang out with their lame friends or listen to their favorite song or watch their favorite show/sport with them. All around a good time. Just got to watch out for the ones looking to get out of their marriage because at some point they might let you know that they have left their wife and now want to move in with you. Things get awkward pretty quickly. "No, I don't want to move in with you, I was just having a good time."

I really don't understand why people are so quick to shun married men. I don't really mind it, more for me.

Oh, I don't know, maybe because they're decent human beings with some self-respect.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    If a man is wearing a ring, you should be a lady and NOT hit on him.

If a lady is wearing a ring, you should be a man and HIT that.

ummmm, where you been by whole life?
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Anyone else think the funniest posts were the unintentional ones, i.e. the ones that took it seriously?
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Anyone else think the funniest posts were the unintentional ones, i.e. the ones that took it seriously?

It kinda lost steam in the late afternoon...but I've gotten alot of entertainment from this thread!

And BTW How YOU doin? :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options

Raw deal been with my man for eight years do it ALL the time. Everywhere. Whenever we can. Sometimes twice.

Then we aren't "married" perhaps when you guys put a ring on it it isn't fun anymore. :laugh:
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    <
    No ring on this sluts hand lol goodnight guys. It's been fun
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options

Yeah. Also, I learned that I suck at trolling. Apparently my timing is all off. Should have gotten in on the topic when it was hot.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

Yeah. Also, I learned that I suck at trolling. Apparently my timing is all off. Should have gotten in on the topic when it was hot.
    [/quot

Here is a hug...i don't think you are a troll,,,,meet me at Wal-Mart?:flowerforyou:
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options

Here is a hug...i don't think you are a troll,,,,meet me at Wal-Mart?:flowerforyou:

Could we meet at Target instead? The WalMart parking lot smells of urine.
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    *Almost married* Couldn't and Wouldn't care less if hubby flirted to girls online.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

Could we meet at Target instead? The WalMart parking lot smells of urine.

You name the place and time...i am there...:love::flowerforyou: