'No, I don't date THOSE guys'

Options

Replies

• MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Married men ARE off limits, that's the point of marriage... The reason women don't want to date married men is because once they know and realise you're willing to and capable of cheating on someone you're married to, they don't want you to do the same to them. At least, that's my philosophy. Gods what a stupid question >>

Well said! Especally if you add that the woman dating the cheater is just as much a cheater herself. Lack of social morals either way.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Are you actually implying that it is "okay" to date married men??? WTF???
    IF the married man AND his wife have an open relationship and both know and are agreeable--then yes. Otherwise, married ALWAYS means hands off. A woman who would knowingly date a man married to somebody else is....... unforgiveable .It's just as bad if the woman is married and a guy tries to hit on her anyway. Have some respect for the marriage! And if all this is just supposed to be a joke...it isn't funny.

I don't know, I guess I just don't like labels. I mean if a guy has time then he's available, right? I can't really keep track of everyone's relationship status and all the caveats in their marriage. Open relationship, closed relationship, polyamorous, polygamous, monogamous who can tell from a glance?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Married men ARE off limits, that's the point of marriage... The reason women don't want to date married men is because once they know and realise you're willing to and capable of cheating on someone you're married to, they don't want you to do the same to them. At least, that's my philosophy. Gods what a stupid question >>

Well said! Especally if you add that the woman dating the cheater is just as much a cheater herself. Lack of social morals either way.

Social morals?
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Are you actually implying that it is "okay" to date married men??? WTF???
    IF the married man AND his wife have an open relationship and both know and are agreeable--then yes. Otherwise, married ALWAYS means hands off. A woman who would knowingly date a man married to somebody else is....... unforgiveable .It's just as bad if the woman is married and a guy tries to hit on her anyway. Have some respect for the marriage! And if all this is just supposed to be a joke...it isn't funny.

I don't know, I guess I just don't like labels. I mean if a guy has time then he's available, right? I can't really keep track of everyone's relationship status and all the caveats in their marriage. Open relationship, closed relationship, polyamorous, polygamous, monogamous who can tell from a glance?

Stop, you're killing me. You are my internet winner for the day.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Sooo bored. I guess I'm heading to Walmart. Anybody need a married man while I'm there?
  • brower47
    Options
    Sooo bored. I guess I'm heading to Walmart. Anybody need a married man while I'm there?
    10152B08-FCE8-4164-8019-27134062636F-1448-000001012F60C575_zps50d0c3ad.jpg

Someone is fishing for FR's. :wink:
  • chantelp89
    Options
    Lol nah....yeah....I'm about to take it down so I won't get in trouble
  • brower47
    Options

but it's funny....
  • chantelp89
    Options
    I put my slut-wear back in the closet where it belongs. Alls well
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    *peeks in*

tumblr_m11z8r3AYH1r3gup8o1_500.gif
    Also taking a peek...
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1cnc9gqbK1r3p4q6o1_500.gif
  • chantelp89
    Options
    tumblr_m1cnc9gqbK1r3p4q6o1_500.gif
    [/quote
    Ha : )
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

I personally feel that you have the right to express yourself! :love: :glasses: :smokin:
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    He should say "no, but you can smell my finger" lmao!!!

HAHA....You are awesome!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    *BOO's from the back of the room*

lawlz
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    So people are mad because it's immoral? So it's ok if it's within my morals, right?
  • Tavysh
    Tavysh Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    OP speaks the truth, we're totally discriminated against day in and day out.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    So people are mad because it's immoral? So it's ok if it's within my morals, right?

Only your social morals.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

[/quote

Seemsto me that he would be more social than most.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I regularly date a married man, and we even bang a couple of times a week. He's married to a wonderful gal and conveniently we live in the same house.