Girls wear certain clothes when they are looking

Options

Replies

• JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    women have a pathological need for validation. they will wear sexy clothes to get hit on, but have no intention of dating anyone or seeking sex, it is like ice cream, just to make her feel better.

I like ice cream

Ice cream is delicious! :bigsmile:

Vanilla, Chocolate, Butter Pecan....I love it all! *lick*
  • Shr3dded
    Shr3dded Posts: 232
    Options

You just won't shut up.

It's a slow day, what can I say. I have as much right to keep commenting as anyone.

You want to exchange booty pics? I just bought some new short-shorts.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    of course you like ice cream, that's why you're on a diet site.
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options

You just don't even get the point. At all. And you're not trying to.
    It's not being SPOILED to be able to wear something and not be sexually assaulted or cat called or any other display of disrespect.

However, I do believe that your shaming behavior deserves disrespect. It's sad when a human is given the gift of knowledge, wisdom and empathy and they just ignore it so they can justify they are more worthy than other women who have more sex.

Have fun with that, youngin'.

Yeah, got that we are not agreeing ages ago, I've made peace with that, maybe you should too.

Your behavior is what I'm referring to as spoiled. Throw your rattle when someone doesn't like what you say.

See, here we are with the sex thing again. You're bringing it into everything, that you have more sex than me etc, yet you're condemning me for being anti women and calling you a *kitten*. You honestly don't see your hypocrisy?? HAHAHAHA.

Have fun with basing your whole life on sex, while arguing women should be more than that.
  • hauntao
    hauntao Posts: 130 Member
    Options

OMG LOL DEAD
    Options

EXACTLY!!!! Yeah for Ice CREAM!!!!!
  • emmalouc93
    Options
    It's also hilarious that you only quote what could possibly make YOU look better in the argument while leaving most of it out.

You classy little forum user.

Well, most people are smart enough to use the function to go back to the previous page and see what was said, so no, it isn't really that clever. Maybe by your standards..
  • hauntao
    Options

It's not being SPOILED to be able to wear something and not be sexually assaulted or cat called or any other display of disrespect.

However, I do believe that your shaming behavior deserves disrespect. It's sad when a human is given the gift of knowledge, wisdom and empathy and they just ignore it so they can justify they are more worthy than other women who have more sex.

Yeah, got that we are not agreeing ages ago, I've made peace with that, maybe you should too.

Your behavior is what I'm referring to as spoiled. Throw your rattle when someone doesn't like what you say.

See, here we are with the sex thing again. You're bringing it into everything, that you have more sex than me etc, yet you're condemning me for being anti women and calling you a *kitten*. You honestly don't see your hypocrisy?? HAHAHAHA.

Well, actually, I don't have more sex than you. I can bet on that one.
    I don't think being a *kitten* is a bad thing because I am a decent human.

And you have no reason to call my argument childish. It simply is not.
  • hauntao
    Options
    It's also hilarious that you only quote what could possibly make YOU look better in the argument while leaving most of it out.

You classy little forum user.

Well, most people are smart enough to use the function to go back to the previous page and see what was said, so no, it isn't really that clever. Maybe by your standards..

LOL "Maybe by your standards"

You know very little about me and my standards.

And there's no reason to put in that effort, since you're obviously doing it just to make people who are debating and not slinging *kitten* and slut around like weapons.

You're just as bad as people who fat shame. SAME fcking deal.
  • emmalouc93
    Options

Your argument is not childish. The way you, and others, are presenting it is.

In the beginning you said people shouldn't be judged as *kitten* on dress, now you're saying being a *kitten* isn't bad?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    yikes_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

what did I just log onto?
    Options
    yikes_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Get out while you can, CP...run!
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    yikes_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Runaway train......hold on tight or jump ship! It is actually pretty entertaining :glasses:
  • Shr3dded
    Options
    I'm running out of zyzz gifs..

tumblr_mix3078p801rq1wteo1_250.gif

@Emmalouc93

You sure you don't want to trade booty pics? I've been doing squats for over a year now. My glutes are fabulous.
  • emmalouc93
    Options

And there's no reason to put in that effort, since you're obviously doing it just to make people who are debating and not slinging *kitten* and slut around like weapons.

I never called any of you a *kitten*/slut, I'm simply saying I don't like women who act like that. Never actually targeted that word at any of you,simply stated I didn't like that behavior. Far be it from me if you want to assume it was directed at you when it wasn't.

There is a huge difference between being 'fat' and being a *kitten*. Please just stop making yourself look bad.
  • hauntao
    Options

Your argument is not childish. The way you, and others, are presenting it is.

In the beginning you said people shouldn't be judged as *kitten* on dress, now you're saying being a *kitten* isn't bad?

Dressing like one and being one, both are nothing to be ashamed of. It does not make you less of a human or less deserving.

And I'm pretty sure I've been presenting this in a non-childish way, but okay.
  • Shr3dded
    Options

I never called any of you a *kitten*/slut, I'm simply saying I don't like women who act like that. Never actually targeted that word at any of you,simply stated I didn't like that behavior. Far be it from me if you want to assume it was directed at you when it wasn't.

There is a huge difference between being 'fat' and being a *kitten*. Please just stop making yourself look bad.

WouldNOTbang/10

Pls stop. You aren't even hot. I would bang all of these cougars before I'd go near your overly-clothed behind. Please, show me some skin.

Also: Zyzz. zyzz-dance-o.gif
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

And I eat ice cream all the time...I don't see anyone complaining
  • shalysewrightbethea
    shalysewrightbethea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just like to say I glad my mama raised me to love what I have. These words rang so true "If you got it, flaunt it.. If you don't want to ,don't., but never judge another woman for having confidence in herself."
  • hauntao
    Options

Both are things that are shamed on a regular basis and both are nothing to be ashamed of or make someone less of a person. I'm not making myself look bad.

You treating someone like less of a person merely because of how they dress and how they sexually conduct themselves (which is a lot like people who shame the way a fat person appears physically and how they eat) is my problem.

A person who sleeps around is equal to one who doesn't.